New to anabolicminds

akanorthstar

Awards
Hello everyone new to this site just wanted to make a post about little background of myself.

I'm 27 Years old working out for about 4 years seriously but started in highschool weights and playing Lacrosse. I am a former Athlete and played on many traveling teams in the past... Graduated from college with a BA and minor in nutrition and now i'm back in College to finish off a finance degree to start teaching.
Stats 27 5'10 170lb around 6% body fat(extremely hard for me to gain weight) even know my nutrition is on point.
Favorite supplements(current stack): Labrada Supercharge NO extreme,Scivation xtend endurance, Bulk supps arginine, Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut, And Cellucor Whey .
In the past I have used LG cutting andro kit which was my favorite cycle, started around 180 give or take and dropped me down to 175 lean with roughly 5% body fat vascularity was through the roof on cycle. I am really looking forward to see what the andro bulk kit has for me next.
Currently on DTP workout by Kris Gethin and its been getting me shredded for summer.

In the near future looking to bulk up to 185 (7% BF ) that is my goal weight within this next year. Looking to put my input into the forum and helping anyway I can. Thanks Guys

-AKANORTHSTAR

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Welcome man

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hello everyone new to this site just wanted to make a post about little background of myself.

I'm 27 Years old working out for about 4 years seriously but started in highschool weights and playing Lacrosse. I am a former Athlete and played on many traveling teams in the past... Graduated from college with a BA and minor in nutrition and now i'm back in College to finish off a finance degree to start teaching.
Stats 27 5'10 170lb around 6% body fat(extremely hard for me to gain weight) even know my nutrition is on point.
Favorite supplements(current stack): Labrada Supercharge NO extreme,Scivation xtend endurance, Bulk supps arginine, Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut, And Cellucor Whey .
In the past I have used LG cutting andro kit which was my favorite cycle, started around 180 give or take and dropped me down to 175 lean with roughly 5% body fat vascularity was through the roof on cycle. I am really looking forward to see what the andro bulk kit has for me next.
Currently on DTP workout by Kris Gethin and its been getting me shredded for summer.

In the near future looking to bulk up to 185 (7% BF ) that is my goal weight within this next year. Looking to put my input into the forum and helping anyway I can. Thanks Guys

-AKANORTHSTAR
Glad you liked the cutting kit.... check the promotion section for some logging opportunities, we have a few coming up shortly...