*Another* Beginner's PH cycle (1st time)

Mrobaf

Awards
to begin: I have been lifting consistently for 3 years now, and I learned bodybuilding from my father's best friend (who was an amateur bodybuilder) that won competitions, also, from my step-father, who is just an all around yoked guy. I follow a proper diet and training regimen, so please do not worry about "If i'm doing it right in the first place", because I know that I am. My stats: 6"2 199 Lbs, 10-11% bf. (would say 10, abs slightly visible) Bench: 315 Squat: 405 Deadlift: 425 Goal: 215-220 lb range

Now, for my first cycle I really wanted to begin with a simple test prop/e cycle, varying 8-10 weeks depending on the ester. However, I know pretty much all websites sell either bunk/unsanitary/underdosed gear,and I have no idea where to find a reliable source, so I decided to simply start with MHP's Halodrol clone from Vital Labs, "Halo-V". Now I will be running this cycle for 5 weeks, using the dosing protocol 50/50/75/75/75.

Now here are the sups I will be using and PCT: Aegis Liver Support (Antaeus Labs), Animal Pak Multi, Creatine (will not start until after cycle), DAA test booster, and since this compound does not aromatize, I will not be using an AI. Clomid/Nolva, Post 3X Cycle support (Vital Labs). What else would I need? I'm sure I'm missing something.

My question: Should I be taking Clomid AND nolva since this is such a generally "mild" compound, and if so, what would the dosing protocol be for them? Should I be taking DAA the whole time or just wait until after the cycle? Do I start PCT 2 days following my last dose or 2 weeks? Many thanks guys I know i'm probably going to get my ass ripped but I researched as much as I could. I would just like some informative input from the guys at anabolic minds. I will learn and adapt to the data you guys give me. Thanks, Mrobaf

Mystere3

Awards
Use clomid or novla, preferably novla.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA at 3g ed in pct, not on cycle
Start the day after your last dose. Setup looks good. You may want to have an AI on hand just in case. You can still get gyno.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Start the day after your last dose. Setup looks good. You may want to have an AI on hand just in case. You can still get gyno.
^^^^ What he said after you finish your SERM you still can have estrogen rebound which can lead to gyno. A lot of people dose it starting there 3rd week. Look into formeron as a AI.

Most important thing is why chance it?

Mystere3

Awards
The gyno may very well be from the DAA, not rebound.

Mrobaf

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Awesome advice, thanks! Do I need to take Aegis 15 min following each dose? As Zach0075 said, I may need to look into Formeron as an AI following the SERM. Does that mean I should begin the Formeron following the end of my SERM, or week 3 into the nolva? I agree, why risk it. Dosage of the Formeron is 50mg/mL, so I should be taking 2-3 doses ED (100-150mg) right? For how long? Also, I should discontinue use of DAA 3g ED after Nolva is completed, correct?

Awesome advice guys…thanks.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Awesome advice, thanks! Do I need to take Aegis 15 min following each dose? As Zach0075 said, I may need to look into Formeron as an AI following the SERM. Does that mean I should begin the Formeron following the end of my SERM, or week 3 into the nolva? I agree, why risk it. Dosage of the Formeron is 50mg/mL, so I should be taking 2-3 doses ED (100-150mg) right? For how long?

Awesome advice guys…thanks.
This is my PCT cycle
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/0/200/200/100/100
TUDCA 250mg a day
Blockade on cycle defense
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2

Mrobaf

Awards
This is my PCT cycle
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/0/200/200/100/100
TUDCA 250mg a day
Blockade on cycle defense
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2
Very informative and insightful. I thank you again sir.