dbol real?

pharaohf4

Awards
if you have dbol, how can you tell if it is real. if you took it for a few days, how quick should you feel it?

at 25mgs dailly

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
take a pill and taste it, like lick it. if its sweat for a second then really mediciny tasting its real. you should be noticing water retention and strength gains in a week. was this from a trusted source?

jeeprack

Awards
Does D-bol have a shelf life? I have some about a hundred I guess that I have had for a couple of years. They still taste sweet and then mediciny, r they still potent?

dego

Awards
Does D-bol have a shelf life? I have some about a hundred I guess that I have had for a couple of years. They still taste sweet and then mediciny, r they still potent?
As long as you didn't stash them behind a furnace there all right.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I always noticed dbol's effects within the first week. Although it usually takes me longer than most. By day 6 or so on dbol, I notice major water retention and a major increase in euphoria. But this was at 50mg+, so 25mg might take even longer to notice for myself.

Are they tabs, UG caps, etc?? IF tabs, what kind, what pharm?

pharaohf4

Awards
Are they tabs, UG caps, etc?? IF tabs, what kind, what pharm?
they are naps from romania. 5mg pills

and yes the source is pretty much trusted. but I am always doubtful

-pharaoh

pharaohf4

Awards
It has been 3 days and I don't really feel anything. I know it is not recommended but if I take 5 pills at once (25mgs), shouldn't I feel something about 2-4 hours later? Or should i just continue taking 5 -5milligram pills throughout the day. I was thinking about giving up at day 7 if I don't feel anything by then.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
bump to 50mg per day. if you don't feel it,it's not real

Interficium

Awards
After taking 25mg at once you should have felt it.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I had some naps that I was using last semester, went up to 50mg/day for 5 weeks and honestly didnt notice jack ****. They came in the blister pack and everything looked legit, but they sure as hell didnt produce gains for me. Right now I am taking 60mg/day of an underground labs dbol, and I feel it a *bit* more, but I am thinking possibly I just dont respond that well to dbol.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, sucks to be you man :( I explode like a bomb on dbol, drol has me up about 15lbs in 9 days but dbol better still :D

You should be able to feel your dbol within about 4-5 days honestly, at a decent dose.