AMS Products

nick11

Awards
what do you guys think about ams mass drops for a lean bulk or what would be the best ams supplement to use for a lean bulk?

nick11

Awards
i dont want to get my natural levels to get shutdown that bad, or gyno

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I see, so I guess you wanna just run an OTC pct then?

nick11

Awards
yes thats what i wanna do what other phs can be run with otc pct with low sides in most peoples expierence since i know everyones different

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I don't have any advice in that case.
Sorry, no OTC pct advice from me, I tried it, didn't work so I won't tell you to do it.

nick11

Awards
what do you think i should run i want a lean bulk low sides and i mean im leaning towards otc but can get hands on nolv if needed i want to do a lean bulk, and good gains, again lower side effects

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Idk bro, if your not gunna run a serm.

If you are, there are tons of options.
Lean bulk, bulk or cut doesn't matter on PH.
It's gunna be your diet.

nick11

Awards
nolva or torem i can get my hands on but still want less sides i get puffy nips easy and dont want that tough i will run a serm

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Then run creatine.

How do you know you get puffy nips if you've never cycled? What's your bf%?

Any compound can give you puffy nips, there hormonal.

nick11

Awards
as of this morning im at 10% bf and i have naturally puffy nips slightly

nick11

Awards
peppers how do you feel on lgi mag-25 for a first cycle?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure that's P-Mag right?

I'd just go with Mechabol, kicks in fast, like 7-10 days.

I think that's a good 1st run, I actually have some myself, LGI makes it as we'll.

nick11

Awards
im doing pmag for 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/hesitant to go to 100 on last week

for pct- powerlab nutrition post cycle 2 and daa, if something goes wrong or if it doesnt work i will use nolva 20/20/10/10

nick11

Awards
pmag is very mild little to no sides you think ill be fine?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
No, you need a serm.

Pmag has to under go conversion to become the active ingredient which is What Mechabol is.

I hope I said that right.

It's like buying a frozen burger when your hungry, why wouldn't you just buy one that is cooked lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
im doing pmag for 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/hesitant to go to 100 on last week

for pct- powerlab nutrition post cycle 2 and daa, if something goes wrong or if it doesnt work i will use nolva 20/20/10/10
Nothing will go wrong if you just use the nolva in the first place. Decide on going 100 once you're in your 5th week, you cant decide now because you don't know how you respond to the compound. Yes pmag is one of the more mild compounds

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
why wouldn't you just run mechabol instead of pmag??...low sides and its already active

like stann said nothing will go wrong if you just use nolva, you are already put something hormonal into your body why not just use nolva?

nick11

Awards
is mechabol much better with gains because the pmag is cheap

ODoyle99

Awards
LGI's mechabol is like $4 more on orbitnutrition
Also, run the nolva for the PCT. Don't wait for something to go wrong with your OTC PCT (which it inevitably will!) and then try to repair the damage.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've used all of ams products and I've ran mechabol and pmag. I know shocking about the ams right...lol you might want to try androhard or 4ad with mecha for the lethargy it was rough for me on those but everyone is different. And you will want to start that nolva day one of PCT its not worth the risk of additional time being suppressed.