Mass Compounds that arent progesterone based

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
dmz, msten, m1alpha,methylclostebol,m1,4,add, hdrol,epi, I may be forgetting a couple. but any of them that aren't 19-nor should have minimal if any interaction with the progesterone receptor. andros not estra in the nomenclature is something to look for.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ and Msten are probably your best bets. We have pretty affordable clones.

Mystere3

Awards
Superdrol doesn't give prolactin sides...

It's not a progestin. That doesn't mean you won't get gyno or elevated prolactin but it's not from the direct action of the hormone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol was a very weird hormone in what happened to people on it in regards to gyno etc.

DW- An Msten product would be good. Hdrol and EPI arent bad and maybe even look into Nano Mithras.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Id personally just pick DMZ, seems like the better option all around.

Mystere3

Awards
Sdrol isn't a progestin. It's a DHT derivative. It's possible, but unlikely, that it could increase prolactin by effects on TRH.

Otherwise downstream effects could cause these symptoms. If you're getting these effects from SD you could get them from any hormone; you may want to stop all Anabolics for awhile and get a prolactin drawn, or just take caber regardless of compound taken.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
If you're getting these effects from SD you could get them from any hormone; you may want to stop all Anabolics for awhile and get a prolactin drawn, or just take caber regardless of compound taken.
This was my thought too..I am wondering what compounds are you good with? Any dht based compounds?

Mystere3

Awards
Yes but a slight molecular alteration can cause dramatic changes and end hormone
Sure, but if you got prolactin sides from a dht derivative you could get them from anything bc that shouldn't happen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried search a bit but came up short and I'm hoping my seniority on AM will cut me some slack lol.

What compounds are out now a days that you can buy that are geared to mass gaining that ARE NOT progesterone based. I need to keep prolactin levels at bay.
hope im not ruining all the ideas I haven't read yet, but progestins are progestins, and androgens are androgens.

with that said, d/t the similarity in structures, all androgens have the potential to bind with the progestin receptor. the structural differences in the compounds will be what makes the interaction different.

prolactin an progestin are two different hormones. look into things like keeping t3 levels up on cycle, as well as supplements and or drugs that inhibit prolactin like caber, prami, inhibit p.

ultimately, keeping estrogen under control will be key as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dmz, msten, m1alpha,methylclostebol,m1,4,add, hdrol,epi, I may be forgetting a couple. but any of them that aren't 19-nor should have minimal if any interaction with the progesterone receptor. andros not estra in the nomenclature is something to look for.
trenbolone from what I gather has minimal to no interaction with the progestin receptor.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sdrol isn't a progestin. It is dht, with 2a methylation to prevent breakdown via 3hsd, and 17a methylation to increase oral bioavailability It's possible, but unlikely, that it could increase prolactin by effects on TRH.

Otherwise downstream effects could cause these symptoms. If you're getting these effects from SD you could get them from any hormone; you may want to stop all Anabolics for awhile and get a prolactin drawn, or just take caber regardless of compound taken.
fixed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once you start messing with your hormones, all kinds of wacky things can start happening.

controlling estrogen and prolactin are key.

you could also experiment with ru-486 which is a progestin receptor antagonist, known as a anti progestin, I haven't mustered up the balls to try this out yet though.
Mifepristone (or RU-486) is a synthetic steroid compound with both antiprogesterone and antiglucocorticoid properties.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he's referring to it being 2 di methylated dht molecules bonded together with a nitrogen bond.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think he's referring to it being 2 di methylated dht molecules bonded together with a nitrogen bond.
I hope he was. I knew that was a possibility, but most guys have been thinking that dmz is super dmz 3 which is 3 methyls. It annoys the fuk outa me.