Help with shredding

teamlean

teamlean

Awards
I'm a 30 year old female needing to shred but also want to gain mass. What are your suggestions? And where can I purchase it? Thinking about anavar. Please help.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Another option is ostarine

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Ostarine too.

We at Olympus Labs will bring out Ostarine clone pretty soon. Unlike other Ostarine products, we'll dose it at 5mg/cap so dosing will be more flexible and much better for females!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you post some info on Ostarine please

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you post some info on Ostarine please
Deleted my link.

- Anabolic
- Slightly suppressive for some people but many guys like it during PCT at low doses (10mg/day)
- Very versatile SARM
- Best option for females (out of current SARMs)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, didn't notice that they were selling SARMs too. Google Ostarine for more information about that particular compound.

teamlean

teamlean

Awards
Thank you so much. How can I get this osarine and when will the clone be released

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd go with Ostarine too.

We at Olympus Labs will bring out Ostarine clone pretty soon. Unlike other Ostarine products, we'll dose it at 5mg/cap so dosing will be more flexible and much better for females!
what is the usual period when Ostarine kicks in?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Guide to the different SARMS:

Ostarine (mk2866):

The oldest and best studied of the SARMS, Ostarine was developed by GTx, a division of Merck pharmaceuticals, and has been tested in FDA approved clinical trials
(https://www.merck.com/licensing/news...s-release.html)
with no adverse effects compared to placebo. Ostarine is only very mildly suppressive and has no hepatotoxicity. There are almost no other sides.

It has a couple potential uses:

1) single agent bulk/recomp: dosed between 20 and 30 mg/day in one dose (osta has a 24h half life so once daily dosing is fine). Expect mild dry gains of about 3-5 lb of LBM in 4 weeks or 5-7 lb in 8 weeks. Osta should not be run longer than 8 consecutive weeks. Strength gains tend to be more prominent than size gains. You should run a mini pct with test booster and AI afterwards. Erase/DAA is a good combo. Osta has been shown to be good for nutrient repartitioning as well and is good for recomp with cals around TDEE or cut with a small deficit.

2) adjunct to a PH. As it can be stacked without major increases in suppression or hepatoxicity, you can add it to a mild PH like epi and expect better results. Adding 20 mg of osta to an epi cycle will yield 2-3 additional lb of LBM over what you might otherwise expect from epi.

3) as pct assist. At doses of ~10 mg, osta will help keep gains during PCT and allow strength to continue to increase while still allowing recovery with a SERM and test booster on board.

LGD-4033:

This sarm is far stronger than ostarine but much more suppressive as well. Expect gains of 5-7 lb lbm on a bulk or 3-5 on a recomp when dosed at 10 mg a day. No hepatotoxicity but significant suppeession; a full PCT is necessary after the cycle. Don't run LGD longer than 4 weeks at a time.

LGD shines as a stacked agent; as it's not hepatotoxic, when stacked with epi, you can expect almost msten or sd like gains without the profound lethargy or hepatotoxicity. You should run a stronger pct with LGD tho when stacked, at least 40/40/20/20 of novla.

Andarine (S4):

This SARM is most known as a cutting/hardening agent with androgenic properties and strength gains. It's most comparable in results with stano or furaza. It has 0 suppression or hepatotoxicity and doesn't require any pct but does have some side effects related to a metabolite that cause temporary visual sides (yellowing of vision and decrease in adjusting to darkness), especially at doses over 50 mg. when dosed at 50 mg 5 days on two days off, these sides are uncommon. As it has a short half life, it should be dosed in divided doses of 25 mg with one in the AM and one pwo. This sarm is great for cutting and helps repartition nutrients and increase muscle definition. S4 can be run for up to 8 weeks at a time.

Bonus: GW 50156 (Cardarine)

This is NOT a SARM, rather, it's a PPAR agonist. Developed by GSK, it's an agent shown to decrease body fat and increase exercise capacity. Most ppl have found it to increase their aerobic capacity dramatically. It's typically taken in two divided doses of 10 mg for a total of 20 mg/day.

There have been a few trials showing gw causing cancer in rats. However, the doses tested in the study would be the human equivalent of 500 mg a day for 18 months straight. There's no data showing risk in humans and a decent amount of studies show the receptors thotght to cause the cancers aren't present in humans. Users typically see bf% decreases of 2-3% over a month when diet/exercise is on point.

Hope that helps.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I'm still not convinced osta should be used in pct anytime. It's suppressive and when on pct, the whole idea is not to be suppressed anymore.
Osta better for maybe bridging between PH cycles maybe?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 15mg tabs, could i run it at 30mg or should i up to 20 - 25 by altering my dose eacxh day?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What's the benefits from running 20mg to 30mg of Osta? I thought 20mg was the "best" dose...

M

Mystere3

Awards
Just on this. Have you seen blood work of osta on pct? If you have can you send me link? Very interested on results.
I've seen my own blood work.

The cycle was epi 60/60/75/75/90/90, hexadrone 200/200/200/200/200/200.

Pct was novla 20/20/10/10 with 20 of osta and formeron as well as various other test boosters.

Two weeks after pct my total test was 708 ng/dl.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I've seen my own blood work.

The cycle was epi 60/60/75/75/90/90, hexadrone 200/200/200/200/200/200.

Pct was novla 20/20/10/10 with 20 of osta and formeron as well as various other test boosters.

Two weeks after pct my total test was 708 ng/dl.
Perfect.
Did you by any chance know what your test was at end of cycle before you started pct?