Could you check out my first cycle plan?

lecter

Awards
Im planning on doing my first cycle in Oct of this year. Im 42, weight now 181 ~14-15% body fat. Going to run Ironflex Halo-x to shed a little body fat but mostly to pack on some lean muscle.

Im currently doing
DAA and APE for a t-boost until the end of July, and then going to give myself a break until late Sept/early Oct.
Anavite
Hemavol (PWO)
Creatine

Diet - 2200-2400 calories 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat

Cycle Plan
Diet - 3000-3500 calories 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat --- I eat really clean so it wont be crap food

Pre - start 2 weeks before
Fishoil (currently taking)
Orange Triad (for the joint support)
Cycle Support

On - 6 weeks
Halo-x 50/50/75/75/75/75
Fishoil
Orange Triad
Cycle Support
Taurine 3-6g pre-wo

Post - 4 weeks
DAA 3/3/3/3
Chlomid 50/25/12.5/12.5
Fishoil
OT
Cycle Support
Hemavol (PWO)
Creatine

Questions
1. Should I switch back to Anavite in post cycle for the beta alanine?
2. Would 8 weeks be better? if so, should I plan a longer post cycle?
3. Im mostly worried about losing any lean gains, besides eat like hell and work my ass off in the gym what else can I do post cycle?
4. Is there anything Im missing or could do better?

If this is all good, I'll start gathering all the stuff (Chlomid first)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Im planning on doing my first cycle in Oct of this year. Im 42, weight now 181 ~14-15% body fat. Going to run Ironflex Halo-x to shed a little body fat but mostly to pack on some lean muscle.

Im currently doing
DAA and APE for a t-boost until the end of July, and then going to give myself a break until late Sept/early Oct.
Anavite
Hemavol (PWO)
Creatine

Diet - 2200-2400 calories 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat

Cycle Plan
Diet - 3000-3500 calories 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat --- I eat really clean so it wont be crap food

Pre - start 2 weeks before
Fishoil (currently taking)
Orange Triad (for the joint support)
Cycle Support

On - 6 weeks
Halo-x 50/50/75/75/75/75
Fishoil
Orange Triad
Cycle Support
Taurine 3-6g pre-wo

Post - 4 weeks
DAA 3/3/3/3
Chlomid 50/25/12.5/12.5
Fishoil
OT
Cycle Support
Hemavol (PWO)
Creatine

Questions
1. Should I switch back to Anavite in post cycle for the beta alanine?
2. Would 8 weeks be better? if so, should I plan a longer post cycle?
3. Im mostly worried about losing any lean gains, besides eat like hell and work my ass off in the gym what else can I do post cycle?
4. Is there anything Im missing or could do better?

If this is all good, I'll start gathering all the stuff (Chlomid first)
Clomid 50/50/25/35
Also, add reduce Xt to your pct at 0/0/3/3/3/3 to combat rising cortisol. Very important.

Now to your questions...
1) it doesn't matter. I run beta all the time.
2) no. You would benefit more from just dosing higher for 6 weeks. 75/75/75/100/100/100. IMO. The only dosage of hdrol I sort of liked was 125mg.
Your pct is fine.
3) i don't normally recommend this to a newbie but 10mg of Celtic labs ostarine would help maintain all your gains post cycle. With a legit serm you'll be gtg on recovery.
4) add the reduce Xt, fix your clomid dose, switch this "cycle support" for Cel Cycle assist. It's properly dosed and is very affordable. You can find it between $26-30. Nutriverse has it for $29.

Run all of your supps like creatine through your cycle. No stims.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/35 Also, add reduce Xt to your pct at 0/0/3/3/3/3 to combat rising cortisol. Very important. Now to your questions... 1) it doesn't matter. I run beta all the time. 2) no. You would benefit more from just dosing higher for 6 weeks. 75/75/75/100/100/100. IMO. The only dosage of hdrol I sort of liked was 125mg. Your pct is fine. 3) i don't normally recommend this to a newbie but 10mg of Celtic labs ostarine would help maintain all your gains post cycle. With a legit serm you'll be gtg on recovery. 4) add the reduce Xt, fix your clomid dose, switch this "cycle support" for Cel Cycle assist. It's properly dosed and is very affordable. You can find it between $26-30. Nutriverse has it for $29. Run all of your supps like creatine through your cycle. No stims.
Bammmm! Follow that and you'll be gtg lol

lecter

Awards
I will follow all of your advice! thanks for all that. One question

Also, add reduce Xt to your pct at 0/0/3/3/3/3 to combat rising cortisol. Very important.
Does that mean start 3g in the 3rd week of PCT?

Thanks again!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It means start taking 3 caps a day in the 3rd week of pct. glad I could help. Good luck on your cycle :)

lecter

Awards
OK I lied, another question.. been doing some reach on Celtic Labs Ostabol, do I need to extend the PCT any if I add that? Chlomid still a solid SERM choice?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
OK I lied, another question.. been doing some reach on Celtic Labs Ostabol, do I need to extend the PCT any if I add that? Chlomid still a solid SERM choice?
as long as you have a SERM on hand and yes clomids fine. I'm adding ostabol to my PCT. I was told to use it at 10 mg a day through pct . I was also told it would help retain most of my gains but it probably wouldn't shut you down unless you took 25 mg or up

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I wouldn't add osta into pct. Osta suppressive even at very low doses and pct in designed to stop suppression. That's just my two cents worth.

lecter

Awards
I was all set with this cycle of using Halodrol, but i was discussing with a buddy who gave me an different opinion. He says that if Im going to risk the liver damage from Halodrol, I might as well stop screwing around and do this instead

Testosterone-Enanthate and Dianabol (dbol)
1-12 weeks of Enan @ 500/wk
1-6 weeks Dbol @ 30/30/30/30/30/30
13-14 nothing to let T clear out
14-18 PCT (clomid)

(Im leaving out the rest of the supporting supps for brevity, so dont flame me on that)

Says I'll get more gains, will feel better during the cycle and be taking the same risks

Thoughts on this?

AshramWar

Awards
wow. From PH to straight up test, as a first timer?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That's a little bit off from Halo.

However, if you choose to pin, I'd just run test solo to start.

If you do add dbol, I would only go 4 weeks and think about using DMZ instead.

Gunna need a nice AI as we'll for on cycle an pct.

lecter

Awards
wow. From PH to straight up test, as a first timer?
Yah thats why I thought I would get some more opinions on this first.

That's a little bit off from Halo.

However, if you choose to pin, I'd just run test solo to start.

If you do add dbol, I would only go 4 weeks and think about using DMZ instead.

Gunna need a nice AI as we'll for on cycle an pct.
This I can see is going to take some more research time. I think I should just go with my original plan and think about this later.

lecter

Awards
OK Ive done a little more research and had to shelve the test idea (mostly due to lack of solid supply). So Im going to run the following (Ive left out vitamins, oil, etc.. for brevity and since I covered that on the original post and hasnt changed)

On - 6 weeks
Halo-x 50/75/75/75/100/100
Cycle Assist
Formeron 2 pumps

Post - 4 weeks
DAA 3/3/3/3
Chlomid 50/50/25/25
Cycle Assist
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Osta 10/10/10/10
Formeron 2 pumps

Question: Do I need to run Formeron in PCT or for that matter at all? I was told to run it because it would help with any "sexual side effects" and prevent 100% shut down. Also Formeron is supposed to be no suppressive at < 4 pumps