can someone check this

Z

Zasker

Awards
hey guys,

so ive decided to do my first cycle of ph's. to be honest been a long time coming, but after speaking with brian over at anabolic addictions it seems like the right time to try this stuff.

ive took a lot of advice from brian and just want someone to double check everything, not that i doubt him, i just want a second opinion. the plan is to do a 6 week cycle using epistane and stan-300.

after doing my research i decided to go with epistane, so i got talking to brian about this and in the end ive decided to do a cycle of brawn nutrition epi and shredded labs stan-300. the latter mainly just because i understand it will keep my energy/libido whilst on cycle, the energy aspect is very important as i train 6 days a week at 6am and im cutting out my pre workout whilst doing this.

the plan is to run both for 6 weeks, epi at 30mg/day and stan at 600mg/day. although with epi i am tempted to up it in week 2/3 dependant on sides.

as for on cycle support ive got myself, liv.52 and shredded labs revival and some taurine, then for pct ive got shredded labs recoup and beast super test, although im not sure if i should add brawn nutrition atd too this.

im just looking for comments/validity that everything is in place as i start this on thursday so tomorrow is my last day to get my **** together.

cheers

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi there Zasker, You need to look at a SERM for PCT the OTC products are not sufficient for this.
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 100/50/50/0

Z

Zasker

Awards
I was thinking the same with the dose for epi, I thought stan-300 would be ok, but I'll do a little more reading up on it and see.

As for pct, nolvadex is a perception med here so I can't get my hands on that. What about adding something like 6-bromo to pct?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same with the dose for epi, I thought stan-300 would be ok, but I'll do a little more reading up on it and see.

As for pct, nolvadex is a perception med here so I can't get my hands on that. What about adding something like 6-bromo to pct?
It's not going to cut it, you need to try source some Nolva! Where in the world are you?

Z

Zasker

Awards
Cheers I'll have a look, if all else fails what is a good alternative?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
No problem, bud it's really Nolva or Clomid nothing else or you are risking too much and you are going to lose all your gains

Z

Zasker

Awards
Unfortunately I can't find that customer warehouse nutrition, it seems to have disappeared.

The main thing is the cycle itself is fine, so I've got six weeks to get my hands on nolva. Which I don't see being a problem.

Although you've got me curious now, there are so many OTC PCT, iv nolva and that other one are the only two worthwhile ones are all these co tones just BS?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
They are what you could call good PCT support over and above your SERMS. They will aid your recovery but proper SERM is still needed.