Diet Advice

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok so for some time now I have been trying to kinda lean out. Currently I weigh 250lbs and i am 6'4'' tall. I know that i have quite a bit of BF but i am also currently on a epi cycle.

This is my daily diet

5:45 A.M. - 1 scoops of whey protein,3/4 cup of egg whites, 1 cup of quick oats, 30 grams of smooth peanut butter-blended with water.

(55g pro, 55g of carbs, 25g of fat)

9:00 A.M. - 1/4 cup of plain almonds and 1 quest bar

(30g pro, 10g carbs, 8g fat)

12:00 A.M. - 8 ounces of lean meat with 1 slice of cheese or 8 ounces of sirloin steak,1 cups of whole grain pasta or rice

(70g of pro, 70g of carbs,16g of fat)

4:00 P.M. - 2 oz beef jerky, 1/4 of almonds

(25g of protien and some carbs)

5:45 P.M. - (prework meal) BCAAs, NO2 supplements, Creatine supplements

Workout

7:15 P.M. (post workout) -Carbs/ protein

(30g of quick burning carbs, Scoop of protein 30 grams)

7:45 P.M. - 8 oz of lean meat, sweet potato or 1 cup whole wheat pasta, lots of veges like brocolli, asparagus, zucchini, green beans, spinach, romaine lettuce.

(70g of pro,50g carbs, 6-14g of fat)

9:30 P.M. - Protein shake

(30 g of protein)

Total Macros

310g Protein

220g Carbs

80g of fat

What i am trying to figure out is what i am doing ok? or does anything throw up any red flags? I do not expect you to dissect my diet completely as far as macros go.
I use marinades on my chicken and steak, or just seasonings.
I use JIF peanut butter is that a no no?
I am new to this whole strict diet but i love it. But i am a perfectionist and want it perfect if i am doing something that is just horribly wrong please tell me.

Since i have started my epi cycle i have raised my carbs after my workout like i was not eating any carbs with dinner but now i am.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I posted this here because i am using anabolics. should i post this in the nutrition section?

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
I think that's its great but remember to switch the diet up around every month

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
You're trying to lower bf right? Just lower the calories about 200 each month

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Oh ok got ya. Thanks man I posted this days ago. Lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you leaning out? If not, drop by 10% if that is your goal.

Without knowing your BF% and putting you at a moderately active lifestyle, your TDEE would be ~3,400. This means you are at a good deficit at ~2,840 calories (calculated from the macros you provided).

I would just stay on that intake for at least two weeks (maybe longer) and see how your training and fat loss go. If you still seem strong and you are still leaning out, continue.

If you are getting weaker but leaner, you might add some calories back.

If you are still getting stronger, but no leaning, reduce calories by ~10%.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Nashville, TN huh? i grew up just down the road in Knoxville, TN and went to TTU in cookeville for awhile. I miss the green trees so much and water. lol

Anyway thanks man right now i seem to be maintaining body weight and i just bought that device to measure BF % so i'm interested to see what it is.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nashville, TN huh? i grew up just down the road in Knoxville, TN and went to TTU in cookeville for awhile. I miss the green trees so much and water. lol

Anyway thanks man right now i seem to be maintaining body weight and i just bought that device to measure BF % so i'm interested to see what it is.
Yep :)

Yeah, I feel like that whenever I leave the state LOL. It really is beautiful here!

You might be recomping a bit if you are on Epi. I would trust the mirror and measurements over the BF% monitor, TBH.

You can use it for trends, but photos should tell you if you are on the right track.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah to be honest with you i am not too concerned with body weight. I just want to look better!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah to be honest with you i am not too concerned with body weight. I just want to look better!
Exactly! Same here.

I'm running XI-KT right now with Combustion and am loving the results. Adding in some DCP 2.0 very soon!

It is my first cycle, so I wanted to go pretty mild :)

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah same here, I am hoping for a body recomp if anything.