My friend first cycle help

zconners

zconners

Awards
My friend is dumb and doesn't listen to me at age 16 he shouldn't be taking a ph he is taking Emass 3x what can he expect to happen to him? Please comment so I can show him why he is sucha a idiot

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He could get huge. What a tragedy...

Jman29

Awards
Probably **** up his endocrine system a bit. Could delay or cause puberty, either way, at that age it's gonna set him up for something, negative sides could be puffy nips, permanent tissue development leading to man boobs, pms style hot flashes.

He makes huge gains and the lady's love him more then an axe body spray commercial....Or nothing could happen. Diets wrongs, training is wrong. Hard to say really. Could be either way.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I would say most the issues would be social. If anyone finds out, especially at that age, he will be labeled a roider for the rest of his high school days. He will be made fun of constantly, "Roid rage" will be a common topic.

Or he could get jacked as fukk and slay hot seniors

zconners

zconners

Awards
Well people on here told me not to take them and I'm 17 years old and I would say I'm pretty Damn strong at 5'9 160-165 I max bench 275 max squat 365 deadlift max 395

Vegetaowns

Awards
Yeah I don't understand the big rush to mess up your endocrine system. As long as normal gains are being made there is no need for AAS/PH.

Jman29

Awards
Agreed with vegetaowns. Unless you take these things well after puberty, your lining yourself up for some problems.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
*SIGH*

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, simply show your "friend" the thread you started on taking PHs. If this friend is "you" then reread the advice given. Also, a Google search of prohormones plus side effects should give you the answers you need.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
honestly, the biggest thing to worry about is premature closure of the growth plates. iow, you wont ever get any taller than you are now. a serm is needed for proper pct and that too can cause closure of the plates because serms are estrogen agonists in bone tissue. may not happen, but it is a possibility.

and this emass crap is the last thing you or your friend should be taking as a first cycle. it supposedly contains,
hdrol
lmg
superdrol or cyanostane depending on the version you have.
if its legit, this stuff is no joke.

Markos4

Awards
My friend is dumb and doesn't listen to me at age 16 he shouldn't be taking a ph he is taking Emass 3x what can he expect to happen to him? Please comment so I can show him why he is sucha a idiot
Dude,u were the one who wanted to take phs and said ur body was mature enough for it.. i read your very first thread already.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Dude,u were the one who wanted to take phs and said ur body was mature enough for it.. i read your very first thread already.
shut the **** up if you read my theard I learned not to take them so get the **** off my theard if you don't have advice

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I read the other threads you started too kid. You are not even supposed to be on this forum talking about ph/ds/aas cycles. Go away.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Do you actually mean your friend is deaf? Him being aged 16 he is far more knowledgable than you give him credit.
Alexander the Great ruled 2/3rds of the world at 17 years old. **** another year and your friend will be the next Arnold!

Battossi

Awards
His growth plates shut. Probably won't get any taller.

His endocrine system is not yet matured. This could kill his sex drive. Give him a long lasting limp dick.

This could **** with his prostate. Mostly effecting sexual pleasure.

This could permanently negatively effect igf1. This means once he comes off...he would have a hard time building muscle because igf1 is one of the primary paths.

If he has underlying conditions like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, hormone related illness or lipid problems this could speed up the progress.

He will most likely have colesterol imbalances which could lead to gallstones which could lead to death or surgery.

He could aggravate a mental disorder. Especially considering when you take anabolic steroids certain neurotransmitters are slightly effected.

He could get liver damage (usually temporary but can be permanent given underlying conditions)

If your endocrine system is not matured at the time you take that step to hop on you're more likely to have permanent low t.

One thing is for certain. At 16 he has no idea what he is doing. He's probably going to gain a few pounds....get off and be the exact impatient person who made the decision.

I would suggest anyone who makes that decision to carefully research. Be at least 21 years old, 4 + training(consistent) under your belt, a vast knowledge of Nutrition and the willingness to stay on year round. You do gain new nuculi that will increase your natural genetic limit to a great extent. However.... Once your off the gains in size you made go away.although you keep the nuculi Even with pct. Due to decreased igf1 and your androgens re balancing. It takes anywhere from 4 to 8 months for this to happen. Staying on year round is pretty much the only way to get the gains pro bodybuilders get. It does take years.

For instance .The first 4 to 12 weeks on testosterone your weight Wil skyrocket. After that your body has adjusted and gains slow. This does not mean it's not working. It just means your androgen receptors have....caught up...so to speak. 2 lbs of lean mass a week is still possible potentially. However....The 3 to 8 lbs a week you got giddy for will be gone. Which why most people think "I'll just switch compounds"

It's a life long choice. It's costly and hard.
Not to mention If you don't take peptides or gh along with it you will eventually cost yourself your joints which leads to chronic pain and suffering.

BUT YOU'LL GET HUGGGEEEE:)

He's made the choice. It doesn't mean he's a bad person. he's still your friend and he puts the same work in as you in the gym. Just be there for him when he either crashes and burns or he turns out okay. It's his choice. He knows the dangers if he reads this post.

I'm 23 and I'll come to a point where I consider it. Just not for many years.

Markos4

Awards
I read the other threads you started too kid. You are not even supposed to be on this forum talking about ph/ds/aas cycles. Go away.
This guy(OP) is a troll.he couldve just show hos very first thread to his ""friend"". Also it seems weird that he was arguing about his body being mature,and he knew what he was doing,and all of a sudden he says hes not gonna do it anymore...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
His growth plates shut. Probably won't get any taller.

His endocrine system is not yet matured. This could kill his sex drive. Give him a long lasting limp dick.

This could **** with his prostate. Mostly effecting sexual pleasure.

This could permanently negatively effect igf1. This means once he comes off...he would have a hard time building muscle because igf1 is one of the primary paths.

If he has underlying conditions like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, hormone related illness or lipid problems this could speed up the progress.

He will most likely have colesterol imbalances which could lead to gallstones which could lead to death or surgery.

He could aggravate a mental disorder. Especially considering when you take anabolic steroids certain neurotransmitters are slightly effected.

He could get liver damage (usually temporary but can be permanent given underlying conditions)

If your endocrine system is not matured at the time you take that step to hop on you're more likely to have permanent low t.

One thing is for certain. At 16 he has no idea what he is doing. He's probably going to gain a few pounds....get off and be the exact impatient person who made the decision.

I would suggest anyone who makes that decision to carefully research. Be at least 21 years old, 4 + training(consistent) under your belt, a vast knowledge of Nutrition and the willingness to stay on year round. You do gain new nuculi that will increase your natural genetic limit to a great extent. However.... Once your off the gains in size you made go away.although you keep the nuculi Even with pct. Due to decreased igf1 and your androgens re balancing. It takes anywhere from 4 to 8 months for this to happen. Staying on year round is pretty much the only way to get the gains pro bodybuilders get. It does take years.

For instance .The first 4 to 12 weeks on testosterone your weight Wil skyrocket. After that your body has adjusted and gains slow. This does not mean it's not working. It just means your androgen receptors have....caught up...so to speak. 2 lbs of lean mass a week is still possible potentially. However....The 3 to 8 lbs a week you got giddy for will be gone. Which why most people think "I'll just switch compounds"

It's a life long choice. It's costly and hard.
Not to mention If you don't take peptides or gh along with it you will eventually cost yourself your joints which leads to chronic pain and suffering.

BUT YOU'LL GET HUGGGEEEE:)

He's made the choice. It doesn't mean he's a bad person. he's still your friend and he puts the same work in as you in the gym. Just be there for him when he either crashes and burns or he turns out okay. It's his choice. He knows the dangers if he reads this post.

I'm 23 and I'll come to a point where I consider it. Just not for many years.
Most of these apply to not only teens, but any one.

Battossi

Awards
This guy(OP) is a troll.he couldve just show hos very first thread to his ""friend"". Also it seems weird that he was arguing about his body being mature,and he knew what he was doing,and all of a sudden he says hes not gonna do it anymore...
Oh...my typing went to waste. Still good info for others though.

Battossi

Awards
Most of these apply to not only teens, but any one.
Exactly. I highlighted the things that mainly effect teens. I won't even get into stem cell and satellite cell production changes or cellular destruction from coming off. That would be more of a wall of text.