Xtreme Dmz no gains?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Xtreme Dmz no gains?


    I've been running Xtreme DMZ and Tr3st for a week now DMZ 32 trest 50 and I have not gone up on scale or weights... Will this change in the upcoming weeks or am I doing something completely wrong..?


  2. It should kick in soon, at least the trest will.
    You didn't buy your dmz from a company with a good rep like lgi or Olympus so it could be bunk.
    I just saw a thread the other day about that brand of dmz not producing gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. how would somebody know if they bought bunk dmz? other than it not working. i bought lgi dmz15 2 bottles for 39.99! kinda cheap and now im second guessing myself. what souls i look uot for?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    how would somebody know if they bought bunk dmz? other than it not working. i bought lgi dmz15 2 bottles for 39.99! kinda cheap and now im second guessing myself. what souls i look uot for?
    Lgi dzine is legit. So unless you bought counterfeit, you have no worries.

    30mg should be noticed in 2-3 days

  5. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    It should kick in soon, at least the trest will. You didn't buy your dmz from a company with a good rep like lgi or Olympus so it could be bunk. I just saw a thread the other day about that brand of dmz not producing gains.
    Should I cut out the DMZ and jus run tr3st solo or shoul I continue to take it incase it's legit
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    Should I cut out the DMZ and jus run tr3st solo or shoul I continue to take it incase it's legit
    No don't run tr3st solo. If I were you i'd pick up some lgi dmz. Its $25

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stann123 View Post
    No don't run tr3st solo. If I were you i'd pick up some lgi dmz. Its $25
    Or Olympus labs Dymethazi9e
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Both are cheap with the current nutriverse deal.

  9. Should I stop the tr3st until this arrives or should I just continue the trest and start the DMZ when it gets here

  10. how would i know if i bought counterfeit? take it and see what happens? are there any signs to watch out for? i bought from muscle depot on eBay with a reputable history

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    how would i know if i bought counterfeit? take it and see what happens? are there any signs to watch out for? i bought from muscle depot on eBay with a reputable history
    Open up a capsule an snort a line.
    If it burns, it's most likely legit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    how would i know if i bought counterfeit? take it and see what happens? are there any signs to watch out for? i bought from muscle depot on eBay with a reputable history
    Just order legit brands from legit sites... Ebay pretty much has the same prices

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Open up a capsule an snort a line. If it burns, it's most likely legit.
    thanks man ima do 2 caps just to make sure .... ya jackass

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    thanks man ima do 2 caps just to make sure .... ya jackass
    Make sure to also do rectal administration for maximum absorption.

  15. [QUOTE="jbryand101b;4501647"] Make sure to also do rectal administration for maximum absorption.[/QUOTE

    Seriously ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Seriously?
    Fixed.

    It's a joke. But if you really want to know, yes, rectal administration will greatly enhance absorption.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Fixed. It's a joke. But if you really want to know, yes, rectal administration will greatly enhance absorption.
    If that'll help get more of the potency then heck mine as well get my money's worth .

  18. I guess you have anabolic technologies brand, xtreme dmz? here is the label.
    Name:  thINCPQL2Y.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  14.1 KB
    16mg, hummm? I wouldn't have bought it, just for that.
    not to mention the nomenclature is wrong. it states 17 beta dimethyl. and 3on.
    I'm not saying that it doesn't contain dmz, idk and lgi has their nomenclature written almost the same way and its legit, just sayin, its suspect.
    Name:  dymethazine.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  18.1 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    I guess you have anabolic tech brand? here is the label. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 1758"/> 16mg, hummm? I wouldn't have bought it, just for that.
    Beast biotech .., same dosage and NAC/milk thistle whatever ., huge gains 2 weeks in already . After the first 3-4 days people were like damn holy **** . Packed on like 5 pounds in that time . Started the cycle at like 186+ to now like 198+

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    Beast biotech .., same dosage and NAC/milk thistle whatever ., huge gains 2 weeks in already . After the first 3-4 days people were like damn holy **** . Packed on like 5 pounds in that time . Started the cycle at like 186+ to now like 198+
    You're running dmz right now?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    I guess you have anabolic technologies brand, xtreme dmz? here is the label.
    Name:  thINCPQL2Y.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  14.1 KB
    16mg, hummm? I wouldn't have bought it, just for that.
    not to mention the nomenclature is wrong. it states 17 beta dimethyl. and 3on.
    I'm not saying that it doesn't contain dmz, idk and lgi has their nomenclature written almost the same way and its legit, just sayin, its suspect.
    Name:  dymethazine.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  18.1 KB
    yea i do..and is there anyway its legit just hasnt kicked in yet? Today is exactly one week

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    yea i do..and is there anyway its legit just hasnt kicked in yet? Today is exactly one week
    AT puts in a lot of fillers from my best guess .. I took there tren and had the super rapid heart beats and I've taken plenty of cycles and never had that happen . Plus I don't think that it was very good

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    yea i do..and is there anyway its legit just hasnt kicked in yet? Today is exactly one week
    Beast Biotech !

  24. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    It should kick in soon, at least the trest will. You didn't buy your dmz from a company with a good rep like lgi or Olympus so it could be bunk. I just saw a thread the other day about that brand of dmz not producing gains.
    Beast Biotech

  25. I feel some strength increase but I think its the Tr3st... should I stop the tr3st until I purchase a new dmz product?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    I feel some strength increase but I think its the Tr3st... should I stop the tr3st until I purchase a new dmz product?
    F anabolic technology . Because I'm fricken huge just off two weeks of DMZ 32mg

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    F anabolic technology . Because I'm fricken huge just off two weeks of DMZ 32mg
    Can you send me a link to what you're taking or the name..? Thanks !

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    F anabolic technology . Because I'm fricken huge just off two weeks of DMZ 32mg
    I'm confused, so anabolic tech is garbage or good?

  29. Just buy LGI, I did.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. On week 2 of extreme dmz No gains !!!! Any help please
    By tonymarco134 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:29 AM
  3. No Pain No Gain movie trailer, HILARIOUS
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM
  4. No Gains 3rd SD cyc
    By roadsidejustice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 11:07 AM
  5. M1T...No gains so far...
    By gunzblazin1x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Log in
Log in