BSL Epi-Smash cutting cycle

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
So I've been running my 1st cycle, did a lot of research and went for what blackstone labs call their smasher stack, which is 30mg a day of epistane with added 10mg(?) of 6-chloro/hexadone, and their product PCTIV at 1 cap per day.
This is day 14 for me, and wanted to share some thoughts with you guys.

My goal was to shed probably around 10lbs from my waist, which is where I hold all my flab, urgh. I'm a lean 5 FT 7 @ 160lbs and reckon 150lbs would be the magic number for my abs to pop, so have been dieting at 1900 cals a day (maintenance is around 2400). I try and hit 50P 30F 20C and I use MFP to track everything so I know diet is on point.

So far I've lost 3lbs, and my waist has dropped 3/4 of an inch and I have been dieting for 3 weeks and taking epi for 2. As this is my first time I'm not sure what to expect. I have had some small strength gains while dieting and no side effects to speak of.

Anyway, if anyone has experience with this stack, can tell me if these results so far are ok (they seem pretty average to me) and should I keep doing what I'm doing, or should I mix it up? I've been told not to 'waste' the PH whilst cutting and I do want to gain muscle, but ultimately I want to fit in my old trousers again.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Would upping the dose to 40mg per day be worth doing on a cut?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Of course. But get a serm for pct. no exceptions.
Thanks R4J, pct is sorted, got clomid and tamoxifen (will only use clomid most likely) my AI and a test booster.

My question is more sort of based around the benefits to the cycle while cutting. What difference will 40mg make over 30mg on a cut? And are things going ok so far? I want to get the best out of it.

Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
40mg is a higher dose man, it will amplify the effects, and also the side effects.
However, 40-50mg is most people's sweet spot and you would probably enjoy it much more than 30.
I personally would start epi at 40mg. 30 is very weak. As long as you have a proper pct set up you could even go to 50mg later in the cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids don't burn fat, they will help with nutrient repartitioning, though.
So basically there are very few benefits of running a steroid for cutting.
You'll gain more strength and size with higher doses. And maybe lean out a little more but that's diet dependent.
All steroids will really help with on a cut is maintaining and building size and strength while burning fat (with diet).

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
40mg is a higher dose man, it will amplify the effects, and also the side effects.
However, 40-50mg is most people's sweet spot and you would probably enjoy it much more than 30.
I personally would start epi at 40mg. 30 is very weak. As long as you have a proper pct set up you could even go to 50mg later in the cycle.
Thanks man. I'm ok so far with no sides, the main one I don't want right now is loss of libido!

I'm eating at -500 deficit, and haven't seen any mass added, just the weight loss (which I would have achieved with diet anyway) do you think it would be worth increaseing cals to -100 deficit and upping the dose to 40mg to take advantage of the PH and hopefully add some muscle as well as losing fat?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks man. I'm ok so far with no sides, the main one I don't want right now is loss of libido!

I'm eating at -500 deficit, and haven't seen any mass added, just the weight loss (which I would have achieved with diet anyway) do you think it would be worth increaseing cals to -100 deficit and upping the dose to 40mg to take advantage of the PH and hopefully add some muscle as well as losing fat?
Yes, up your dose. And up your calories. You'll recomp nicely.

-500 is a lot man, few steroids will show noticeable muscle gains in such a deficit. You'll only maintain. And idk about you, but I don't run cycles to "maintain". I run cycles to gain.

In a cut all you really need to maintain all of your mass is low dose ostarine.

I can be in a very big deficit and 10-20mg of ostarine will keep my strength and size. And it's not even strong that a real pct is needed. just a test booster works.

So I would use the "stronger" cycle to gain mass, and then cut with some low dose ostarine. Or even use osta in pct at 10mg and cut back cals then.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Yes, up your dose. And up your calories. You'll recomp nicely.

-500 is a lot man, few steroids will show noticeable muscle gains in such a deficit. You'll only maintain. And idk about you, but I don't run cycles to "maintain". I run cycles to gain.

In a cut all you really need to maintain all of your mass is low dose ostarine.

I can be in a very big deficit and 10-20mg of ostarine will keep my strength and size. And it's not even strong that a real pct is needed. just a test booster works.

So I would use the "stronger" cycle to gain mass, and then cut with some low dose ostarine. Or even use osta in pct at 10mg and cut back cals then.
Cool, thanks for the advice. Would you say a jump to maintenance would be enough? I've still got 2 weeks left on this and only really just started noticing the muscle hardness that comes with it, so hopefully I can still make some gains.
Thanks for the tip on the osta, I'll definitely be giving that a go!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cool, thanks for the advice. Would you say a jump to maintenance would be enough? I've still got 2 weeks left on this and only really just started noticing the muscle hardness that comes with it, so hopefully I can still make some gains.
Thanks for the tip on the osta, I'll definitely be giving that a go!
Well how long is this cycle? Do at least 6 weeks, and yes I think the jump to maintenance would be good. If you had more time left on cycle like 4-6 weeks i would move into a surplus and then cut back to maintenance in pct and then begin a slow cut with ostarine but sense you don't have much time left I would just move to maintenance. That is of course, if you want to gain mass. If you still want to cut then stay in a deficit of -100.
Maintaining mass on a cut is in no way worth the harm a methylated compound cycle puts your body through.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Yeah I'm just in for 4 weeks this time, was testing the waters with epi and wanted to recomp but there's very little instructions out there on how to do a proper recomp with calories/diet/training advice I thought I'd play it by ear by cutting first and add the cals back in if I needed to. The next one in a few months would be DMZ if all went well with this trial run.

Thanks again brother