Epistane being "hit or miss"

alex25

Awards
I dipped my feet into the "dark side" a little over two months ago and tried out a 5 week halodrol cycle. Had diet/routine in check, had cycle support supps, and had a SERM. I'm about a week out from the end of my PCT and I feel completely fine.

If blood work comes out okay near the end of July, I'm planning on a next cycle in about mid-August.

During the time I took halodrol, I had, if anything, a little acne flare up and some very minor calf pumps. Libido stayed fine through cycle, went away in first week of PCT, and then came back without a problem. From what I've read, epi has a similar side profile to halo so I'd like to try it out next cycle. However, from what I've read, it seems to be hit or miss with people - people either love it or it doesn't do anything for them.

If, on about the third week of epi I don't see any changes at all, what would be my best course of action? Go straight to PCT? Would it be safe to have back up gear in stock or would that just be asking to shut me down hard? I'm assuming that even if it doesn't affect you in the way you want it to, epi will still shut you down.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Epi will shut you down for sure after 3 weeks. I can't honestly remember how long it took to kick in for me, it was years ago.

But it is hit or miss and most people say it takes 3 weeks or so to really kick in. If it's not something you can live with id pick a faster acting compound.

Epi was drier than Halo though, I'd have some taurine and joint support on hand.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I thought epi was ok. It put about 10 pounds on me with Trest, but I never really got any type of "on" feeling or hardness from it, like so many people reportedly love.

If you think that taking it another three weeks would be a waste if you don't feel it in the first three, that's fine, but you'll still need a SERM to be safe. Just run Nolva at like 20/20/10/10 or some other SERM at a reasonably low dose, and you'd be fine.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
if epi doesn't work for you then you are the exception, not the rule. if there are really non-responders to it, it cant be more than 1% of people who have tried it and it makes me wonder about the quality of the product or the person taking it didn't eat right or train. 40-50mg ed for 6 weeks should provide good results.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
if epi doesn't work for you then you are the exception, not the rule. if there are really non-responders to it, it cant be more than 1% of people who have tried it and it makes me wonder about the quality of the product or the person taking it didn't eat right or train. 40-50mg ed for 6 weeks should provide good results.
I don't buy that training right or eating right, it's a steroid. It doesn't care what you eat. I can agree with the bunk aspect tho, a lot of people do buy from BS sites.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't buy that training right or eating right, it's a steroid. It doesn't care what you eat. I can agree with the bunk aspect tho, a lot of people do buy from BS sites.
When I first started, I ate badly on cycle and made no real gains. I have of course fixed this. But Steroids aren't magic.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
When I first started, I ate badly on cycle and made no real gains. I have of course fixed this. But Steroids aren't magic.
I went through this or how I meant it in another thread. Of course if you eat like **** you won't make gains, or you will have a lack of gains.

However, I still believe you'll get better pumps, or a strength increase or a side effect to let you know it was working in some way or another.
Something along those lines.

How much you get out of it, is Diet n training dependent. That's what I meant by that.
To be honest though, I wouldn't really know, I've always been a big eater and have ate decent foods.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I had a friend that bought some testosterone one time when I bought mine. i gained around 20lbs or so. he ate once a day and didn't train, got drunk and took drugs. he didn't gain 1 pound. he took 500mg a week. i know a couple of others who have done practically the same thing. i worked with a guy that shot tren ace everyday and didn't train. i couldn't even tell he took anything by looking at him. just sayin, these people are out here. they think you can just take steroids and get big with no work or nutrition.
but that wasn't the point anyway, the point is that epi works. this non-responder sht is news to me.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I went through this or how I meant it in another thread. Of course if you eat like **** you won't make gains, or you will have a lack of gains.

However, I still believe you'll get better pumps, or a strength increase or a side effect to let you know it was working in some way or another.
Something along those lines.

How much you get out of it, is Diet n training dependent. That's what I meant by that.
To be honest though, I wouldn't really know, I've always been a big eater and have ate decent foods.
oh, i get what you're sayin now. yea i cant just tell by the way i feel if a steroid is legit or not. especially orals. i can feel the effects in an hour or so. hell, just one 10mg cap of sd make me feel pissed off bad, every time i take it, lol. that's why i avoid sd now. cant function socially on it.