Critique my Epi/Tr3st cycle

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Going to run Epi and Tr3st in a few weeks and just wanted to get feedback on any possible tweaks that could me made to improve this cycle. I'd like feedback on my support as well. Not sure of gyno possibilities on an Epi cycle... more concerned about them being an issue during PCT since Epi kills estrogen during. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. I'm not pretending to know everything which is why I'm here. Bring on the criticism. I might log this too so it will make me stay on top of results and track progress.

Cycle-
Olympus Labs Ep15stane
30/45/45/45/45/45

Olympus Labs Tr3st
50/75/75/75/75/75

Iron Labs Cycle Support
2 caps twice daily

Formeron on hand as an AI if needed

PCT-
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20

American Muscle Muscle Test
3 caps twice daily for 4 weeks
2 caps twice daily during 5th week

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Personally, I'd run that formeron through the cycle.
I'd also drop that Nolva dose to 20/20/10/10 and use the formeron in pct and run it past the serm by 2 weeks.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Personally, I'd run that formeron through the cycle.
I'd also drop that Nolva dose to 20/20/10/10 and use the formeron in pct and run it past the serm by 2 weeks.
Thanks. Good catch on the Nolva. How about the tr3st dosage? I'm comfortable with the epi as I've run before but tr3st is new to me. Why run the formeron all the way through?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Thanks. Good catch on the Nolva. How about the tr3st dosage? I'm comfortable with the epi as I've run before but tr3st is new to me. Why run the formeron all the way through?
Trest dosage looks okay to me, but I've never ran it, so couldn't give you 1st hand experience.

Formeron through, because Trest aromatizes.

Better safe than sorry, I mean it's up to you, some people will tell you not to. But if it was me, I'd use the formeron. Just because Epi has AI like properties, doesn't make it an AI.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva at that dose is too much. 20/20/10/10 is enough.

Never heard of that Muscle Test but if you don't have it on hand, check SUP3R PCT. 4/4/3/3/2/1 of it + Nolva and you'll bounce back quickly!

Other than that, looks fine.