curious question about epistane cycle.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Most suggest a 6 week run but I've read that it's too much and should only be 4 weeks...

Thoughts?

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
I ran epi solo for 6 weeks and results were great. After 5 weeks, however, started really feeling the lethargy. Didn't even realize it was that bad until a few weeks later when I looked back at how rough I felt. I still made great progress weeks 5 and 6 so stopping after 4 would have been a waste.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I ran epi solo for 6 weeks and results were great. After 5 weeks, however, started really feeling the lethargy. Didn't even realize it was that bad until a few weeks later when I looked back at how rough I felt. I still made great progress weeks 5 and 6 so stopping after 4 would have been a waste.
Stano or Trest will help with that on your next run.

mikeault

Awards
I had the opposite. I've run epi twice, and both times progress slowed in week 4, went ahead and started pct week 5.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me 4 weeks is fine too, it seems to slow down after it. But that's not the case for most people so I'd recommend to run it for 6 weeks.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
If you run it 6 weeks your definitely gonna want a test base such as stano or trest. I personally run it with stano and dermacrine and feel great the whole run. Your also gonna want to invest in some taurine for back pumps.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Stano or Trest will help with that on your next run.
Yeah man. I am coming up a a tr3st / epi cycle that I am jacked about. I loved epi for cutting after the holidays but I really need a base for the lethargy. Heard amazing things about tr3st and I'm looking to putting on some serious lean mass before I hit a fun all inclusive in Mexico in September! Gotta show off my hard work...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do 6 of you want the most out of your cycle, but 4 is fine to.
If you have lethargy try manning the hell up. Works for me every time. :)