what to stack with 11 keto

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys.im currently into a 900 mg 11 keto cycle and i was wondering if i could add something unmethylated or not for better effects.im looking for more muscle hardness-vascularity,not gains...(my bf is already low)

mplsreppin

Awards
Lol I'm sure you've heard it before... Epi or halo are two favs around. Methylated and harsher tho so you'll have to reassess your on and post cycle support... Dosages will depend on goals, experience and the like

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Our andro products would work well and are non methylated, 17 pro-andro is working very well for me...

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm sure you've heard it before... Epi or halo are two favs around. Methylated and harsher tho so you'll have to reassess your on and post cycle support... Dosages will depend on goals, experience and the like
yeah,epi and halo are good choices,i know..but isnnt there any oher ''milder'' choices to pick?like furuza..?
if i d go with halo,what dosage would i use..?most common is 75-100 mg,the thing is im not looking for any gains..would 50mg for 5 weeks be enough along with 900 mg 11 keto?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
so my choices are stano,hdrol,epi,roandro,furuza..what about dna anabolics ostarine guys?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Check out Mechabol, kicks in faster than Hdrol or Epi with less sides.
You could easily gain 8-10 lean pounds on just a solo run.
stacked with 11 keto it would cut you up nice.
This is def something to keep in mind OP. iv heard nothing but good things about mecha, I have ran pmag with good results and mecha is the active of pmag so results would be that much better.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I actually have some Mecha in my cabinet I was going to try, more of an Bulker than Halo? What I've heard.

OP said he didn't want gains tho lol
Just muscle hardness n vascularity.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Mecha seemed drier than Pmag for whatever reason, and it kicks in about 10 days! You won't be disappointed.
My next recommendation would be Triumphalis. I had size gains like Superdrol and vascularity and hardness like Epi, with hardly and weight gain
mecha and triumphalis arent a bit stronger for what im looking for man..?imy goal from the cycle is muscle hardness-vascularity to be honest,not any gains..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt furaza work at 300 mg mate?im 72 kg..(1.70 cm)
I ran Furaza and halo when I was 162lbs(73kg) I noticed Furaza effects barely at 300mg, 350 was way better. If I ran it again, I would start 350 and move up from there. Depending on sides, I might go as high as 500 even when stacked.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I ran Furaza and halo when I was 162lbs(73kg) I noticed Furaza effects barely at 300mg, 350 was way better. If I ran it again, I would start 350 and move up from there. Depending on sides, I might go as high as 500 even when stacked.
allright ill be doing 900 mg 11 keto
400 mg furaza

i hope ill see some changes in vascularity hardness..

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Stano is **** and will make your hair fall out and no longer needed, cause now we have trest.I ran furuza@ 350-450 mg for 10 weeks. Meh... Waste of money!Do some more research man.I'm not much bigger than you I can ****ing guarentee you will get the results your looking for on Triumphalis.Dry, hard and vascular as ****!On a cut or recomp diet you WILL lose 2-3% bodyfat. Backpumps were my only side. I'm on IL 11xi-kt right now @ 3ml ed, been on 4 weeks and have two more bottles to go. If your using 11 spray maybe that's problem cause it also was a waste of money!
im using 11 keto g
dragon nutrition 5 days now,its still early to see any results.Oh man,ure absolutelty making me think about trying triumphalis..isnt it more toxic than halo/epi?
these results u said u had its excactly what im looking for...damn...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
allright ill be doing 900 mg 11 keto 400 mg furaza i hope ill see some changes in vascularity hardness..
Hope you like it. I sure did. I dosed it 100mg every 4 hours. IMO Furaza is better than stano. I may stack tren and Furaza in the future.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
guys,i ve some bad news for me,along with 11 oxo,ill be able to do only 30-40 days cycle and then pct.that means i have to buy something that can give me something in 30-40 days period...can furuza give me anything in 4 weeks or it would be a waste of money?halo starts kicking in in third week so i dont think it suits me..any other suggestions please??

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Lulz..
You have already had you question answered by others and myself.
stop being a ***** clot and pick somthing or pick nothing.
But stop asking the same question

30 days cycle is a little different than 50.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I understand bro!
Listen your down to run halo for some reason, but has more sides than Triumphalis or Mecha. Which by the way both "kick in" by about day 10.
This makes me believe that your getting your getting your info from the product description from the manufacturer. Which is some cases is BS!
Not from user reviews or logs!
Ok last try, Dienazona/Trenazone, non toxic transdermal tren product. Kicks in fast and will give hardness and vascularity.
Running it with a low dosed AI will give your even more of the results that your looking for!
first of all thanks for answering again
secondly,from the minute u said to me in ur other post about triumphalis,i started searching,but damn i havent found so many logs as halo.Has it really less sides than halo?and dienazone..what about its sides.its my first cycle thats why i cant decide..
i know too many questions mate,if u dont want to answer i understand..

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to help you?
Do you even know what a serm is?
It's used for pct, which kickstarts your nutz to start producing testosterone when your cycle is over! Very Important! There are some other products that don't work as well for pct, and your can buy those from the supp store!

Also how much money are you trying to spend?
Yes Hdro will give you high blood pressure, Backpumps, sore joints and lethargy, which means you'll be tired all the time.
In most cases people run other PH and cycle support supps and whole bunch of other **** to
combat these sides!
Thats why cost is important.
thanks

of course i know what a serm is,i have nolva on hand.im gonna use low dose nolva even if i end up with only 900 mg 11 oxo cycle.im also running one dose cycle support during 11 keto.i know i dont have to,but i use it just to feel better and enjoy the cycle.

im willing to spend enough to see good results mate..not 10000 pounds lol...of course i know how to eat and how to train.i dont want jaw dropping results from the cycle,but since im already low bf i think a good cycle will be perfect for me..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Mecha, triumphalis, and Furaza are good options. Furaza will give the least gains, but it will harden you up. But you'll feel any of these by the 2 nd week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Supplements 18
Supplements 5
Supplements 0
Supplements 11
jim2509 Anabolics 7