Gain Weight Fast During Epi Cycle

Work.Play

Awards
Hey guys, I am currently finishing up week 2 of my first PH cycle. I am currently taking Epi at 45 mg/day. I am 6 feet tall, around 218 lbs, and 21 years old.

One problem I've ran into is that I have been rapidly gaining weight on this cycle and I have no clue why. I track just about everything I eat and I rarely go over 2600 calories a day. The style of training I am doing is hypertrophy with a lot of volume and small rest periods and they are very intense workouts (Arnolds Blueprint program). I have also been doing small sessions of sprints or HIIT cardio before just about every one of my workouts because I am trying to shed away some body fact.

I have seen some strength increases and I do believe I look better than when I started two weeks ago but I just don't understand why my weight will jump around so much...sometimes I'll be about 220 before my workouts when I weight myself.

I train 6 days/week for around 1.5 to 2 hours but I sit at a desk for the rest of the day. I do a big HIIT session on Saturdays as well.

I am sure that I am leaving out some vital information for you guys but I am just wondering if any of you have any advice or explanations for me.

Thanks guys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're fretting about two pounds?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
You're on steroids and worried/complaining about gaining weight? Something isn't adding up.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am currently finishing up week 2 of my first PH cycle. I am currently taking Epi at 45 mg/day. I am 6 feet tall, around 218 lbs, and 21 years old. One problem I've ran into is that I have been rapidly gaining weight on this cycle and I have no clue why. I track just about everything I eat and I rarely go over 2600 calories a day. The style of training I am doing is hypertrophy with a lot of volume and small rest periods and they are very intense workouts (Arnolds Blueprint program). I have also been doing small sessions of sprints or HIIT cardio before just about every one of my workouts because I am trying to shed away some body fact. I have seen some strength increases and I do believe I look better than when I started two weeks ago but I just don't understand why my weight will jump around so much...sometimes I'll be about 220 before my workouts when I weight myself. I train 6 days/week for around 1.5 to 2 hours but I sit at a desk for the rest of the day. I do a big HIIT session on Saturdays as well. I am sure that I am leaving out some vital information for you guys but I am just wondering if any of you have any advice or explanations for me. Thanks guys.
Probably because you're on steroids.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Are you retarded? Weight gain on steroids?! You're retaining glycogen water and apparently the cobwebs where your brain should be are getting thicker.