Serm with blood work proof.

omar924

Awards
So I'm getting all my stuff together for my first PH cycle and all i need is my serm. I have some torem right now that i bought a few months ago from great white. My nuts and my recovery is something i don't want to gamble with. Does anybody have blood work proving that the serm was legit. I know people say check the sponsor, but does anyone have proof? Im probably coming off as an arrogant *******, but I just want to make sure i recover properly.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you want to be sure, get pharma grade. If you don't get pharma then your gambling.

omar924

Awards
If you want to be sure, get pharma grade. If you don't get pharma then your gambling.
I don't think i can just walk into my doctors office and say "clomid please, I'm running my first cycle and need it" lol but i get what your saying

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't think i can just walk into my doctors office and say "clomid please, I'm running my first cycle and need it" lol but i get what your saying
That's not the only way

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've gotten blood work done obviously before a cycle and after and my serm was obviously legit. It was from a board sponsor on this site. Not sure if that's what you were looking for.