My Results with Anavar and RS Transderm

Tonmyk

Awards
Hi guys,

Just wanted to write a quick review on my current Anavar only cycle with RS Transderm which is coming to an end tomorrow.

My Stats on April 2 2014:

31 Years Old
Lifting since 10 Year
185 cm height
102 Kg
20 % bodyfat
36 inch waist

This is my first ever Oral AAS and I opted to take 60mgs (30 mg AM and 30 mg PM) of Anavar for 7 weeks and 5 pumps of RS Transderm daily . I live in Singapore and was able to get some Pharma Grade stuff through a reliable source. I am naturally a pretty big guy that has difficulties loosing fat/ weight without losing significant muscle mass so I opted for anavar in hope it could help me keep my guns whilst dropping BF and I was overall super duper pleased.

I am currently (after 7 weeks) at 98 kg and 15 % bodyfat, 32 inch waist and feel like I am on top of the world. My libido got a slight boost through out the cycle and I have to thank RS transderm for that. It did what it promised and I felt full of energy and power through out my cycle. The anavar was nicely kicking in after 3 weeks and I started throwing weights around like never before. (My previous bench max was 270 Pounds 2 rep, and 6 weeks in I was able to go for 315 4 reps) The motivation and discipline (obviously as I spend around 500 USD for the entire cycle) was enormous and I was hitting the gym 4 days a week (2 days on and 1 day off) plus cardio for 45 minutes on my rest days. I had a super clean diet with around 2400 calories / day (200 g protein, 100g carbs) spread out to 5 mini meals.

I can really vouch for the fact that anavar does keep muscle mass during a calorie deficit and I think 60-80mg is the sweet spot and I had not observed any side effects so far. No signs of shutdown at all (I guest RS transderm helped with that), no back pumps or whatsoever. My recovery is amazing and my work out pumps are insane to that extend that after a hard shoulder or chest workout I can barely recognize my body in the mirror. I only had a slight water retention which was probably caused by RS transderm. Nolvadex should get rid of that once I start PCT.

Hard work, determination and focus are key to the success in virtually everything but anavar did give me the added strength and recovery that I needed to bring my gains to the next level.

I am starting my PCT tomorrow, 4 weeks of Novaldex 20mg and 30 days of DAA.

I was well aware that my initial 20% Bodyfat didn't make me an ideal candidate to experiment around with AAS but ultimately my goal was losing Body fat without sacrificing muscle mass and anavar did a damn good job at it. Shedding 5% body fat in 7 weeks is very well possible without any AAS but to keep strength, energy and muscles mass during a low calorie carb diet is rather hard.

I hope that my experience can be useful for some especially for the ones who have similar goals in mind. I will wait 8 weeks after my PCT and I am inclined on trying a Tbol only cycle with RS Transderm somewhere in August and hope to achieve similar results.

Since I am suffering from MPB since 10 years Anavar and Tbol are pretty much the only AAS I would consider as they are pretty "hair save" and low on the androgenic scale.