Superdrol & Test cycle advice

supersaiyan92

supersaiyan92

Awards
I'm 21 yrs old 225 lbs at 15% 2nd. I've done my share of prohormone cycles.I've recently ran a cycle of Superdrol but stoped almost 3 weeks in cuz I couldn't handle the lethargic sides...Now Ive decided to do my 1st cycle of Test E stacked with Superdrol hoping not to hav tht much harsh lethargic sides with the Test base...My goal for this cycle is to achieve lean gains for the summer...or should I run Test with Anavar or Winny?...INPUT PLZ!

supersaiyan92

supersaiyan92

Awards
My bad bro im pretty new to forums but hav done a decent amount of research pertaining to Cycles, PCT, and AI's...I pretty much just need input on how harsh the sides r stacking Test with Superdrol...cuz the way I think about it, Test gives u a sense of "well being" and feel good, but superdrol does the complete opposite so wat should I expect stacking thm?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You should blow the fuk up! How many cycles have you done? Jst curious. Which ph?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
My bad bro im pretty new to forums but hav done a decent amount of research pertaining to Cycles, PCT, and AI's...I pretty much just need input on how harsh the sides r stacking Test with Superdrol...cuz the way I think about it, Test gives u a sense of "well being" and feel good, but superdrol does the complete opposite so wat should I expect stacking thm?
Running it right now, though it's prop instead of test e. I have no lethargy or anything.

supersaiyan92

supersaiyan92

Awards
I've ran 2 cycles of Havoc, Blackstone labs Alpha 1 Max, LGI halo, and 1/2 a cycle of Superdrol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 2 cycles of Havoc, Blackstone labs Alpha 1 Max, LGI halo, and 1/2 a cycle of Superdrol
That's a lot of cycles for a 21 year old... But anyways, I'm really liking the test/Superdrol stack. I think you should go for it if you're fine with pinning.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmmm sd and test e, on day 24 of test e, just got off 10 sd for the 5th week. Feel like I could pull a fuking oak tree out of the ground roots and all.

Even at 10 I felt cranky and tired on sd. But sd gets the job done at 10 every day like a champ.