Last Day of Epistane and Stano and Nolvaldex Questions

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is my last day of my cycle and I have a couple questions. First, I take my Nolvaldex in the morning right? No need to wait another day? Also, I had puffy nipples before the cycle except for when cold or they get hit or something, will the Nolvaldex help or is it just fat, nothing I can do about it except for lower body fat and bigger chest? Also I have a few Arimicare Pro pills left over, should I incorporate them into my Post Cycle Therapy? I am using Nolvaldex and Super PCT. And to prevent rebound gyno what should I do after my Super PCT is over with, or should that be enough?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Nolvaldex will be 20/20/10/10 and Super PCT is 4/4/3/3/2/1 and every 4 pills has 50mg of Arimistane.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
There is a difference between fat and breast tissue bud. Which do you have?

Your pct looks good.

Take nolva in the morning. Start the day after your last dose.

Also use the rest of your cycle support till its gone in pct.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly don't know. I read something that said if your nipples aren't puffy and get hard when cold then it is not gyno at all, but I'm not sure if that's true. Also when finishing the cycle support should I take just one a day along with my 4 Super PCT, until it is gone?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I honestly don't know. I read something that said if your nipples aren't puffy and get hard when cold then it is not gyno at all, but I'm not sure if that's true. Also when finishing the cycle support should I take just one a day along with my 4 Super PCT, until it is gone?
You can. It will be extremely under dosed, though.

And if you can still find it, look for the gyno stickie. It will be very informative for you.