pro-hormone stack advice !

ironprophacy

Awards
Hello,
I am new to the site and hope to get advice on my upcoming cycle i am 24 at 220 pound with height of 6'. i am not new to the pro hormone world i do have some experience, but still much to learn. basically my main goal is to just get big and strong while maintaining a nice physique. i have put together 3 compounds that have found to be the most effective. my challenge is that i do not have much knowledge on stacking and how the whole process works. so far i have decided to use Dymethazine, epistane, and H-drol. my main concern is how to stack them how it works what i figured, guys please correct me if i am wrong because i am not sure, was that i would take the average does of each pro hormone and divide it by 3 and take that dosage of each pro hormone. in simplest this is what i came up with 25mg of h-drol (75mg is average), 10 mg of epistane (30 is average) and 15 mg of dymethazine. i have everything else that i need to aid the process and stay safe including a phenomanal PCT. i do understand that having more then one methylated compound is not to safe because it puts a lot of pressure on the liver, but i am well prepared for that. i choose epistane for hardener, h- drol for effectiveness (although all are very effective) and its known long lasting gains, and last i choose dymethazine to put on some extra mass and improve insurance. i have decided to use these compound because its what i thought would fit best i am open to advice, i would love every bodies input on my "project".

Regard, Prophecy

also if anybody has an effective estrogen blocker they would like to share please feel free. I have heard of erase, not the pro just the regular erase, works well.

Mystere3

Awards
No. Those agents aren't synergistic. You're running both below their effective doses. Take one of those agents at the correct dose. Dmz would be my choice at 30/30/45/45/45.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No. Those agents aren't synergistic. You're running both below their effective doses. Take one of those agents at the correct dose. Dmz would be my choice at 30/30/45/45/45.
^^^ 100% this

ironprophacy

Awards
thank you for the post guys i appreciate the information and do you guys find dmz to be more effective then H-drol ? or epistane ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thank you for the post guys i appreciate the information and do you guys find dmz to be more effective then H-drol ? or epistane ?
It's the more potent compound so yes.