methyl rage dosage?

SwoleT

Awards
i got some methyl rage and am gonna cut with that and clen, ephedrine in the off weeks of clen...at what dose should i run the methyl rage, on the bottle is says 4 a day, 12.5mg per capsule. It says take 2 b4 workout (45 min before). Im wonderin if it would work better taking it all at once, or if its like m1t and its in the body long enough to where it doesnt matter when you take it. Please get back to me on this. Anyone with experience with it please chime in. THanks

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
on w/o days I take them 45 pre. On non w/o days I spread throughout the day.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
yea, I 4got to throw that in.
I weigh 240 and I've used 50,75, 100mg.
50 had no CNS effect what so ever. I did notice hardness though.
75, I could feel a "slight"CNS effect, hardness was a plus. I have been using 100mg for 2 weeks now. To tell you the truth, I can't tell too much of a diff between 75 and 100. My opinion 75mg(6caps) day. ALSO, I experienced a better PRE workout energy boost with M5AA. Don't know why, but I guess I react better to M5AA. When used alone you might get a slight strength increase if taken before workout.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, there was no CNS stim and it should not be used for that. Some people get no stim from any amount. In my opinion, I started with the lowest dose possible and worked my way up, 4 days at a time, when I felt muscle hardness and enhanced pump, I stopped and stayed at that dose (25 mgs) Going higher will only bring on sides quicker and dissipate an extinct product. Just my opinion.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 100 mgs all preworkout, gave me solid strength gains and made me really focused in the gym, some acne though.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If it works for ya, eat em up, but when its gone, its gone forever

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mdht imo is not suited for pre-workout. I also agree with Knowbull, find the most effective dose, and keep it there.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works, but you its not really a stimulant. I find it much easier to focus and block other things out at the gym while I use it. Its really hard to notice its effects, but they are there. Just because you don't "feel it" doesn't mean its not working. The reason you will get strength gains on it is because it makes it so much easier to concentrate on it. Next time you take it pre-workout before your set relax, close you eyes, breath in through your nose and out your mouth a few times and visulize(sp.) yourself completing the perfect set. Do that for about 30 seconds to a minute. Then open your eyes and do your set. I know people have used visulization for years, but its just a lot easier to concentrate while using MDHT. Just try it and you will see...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frankpt Anabolics 2
hpower Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Salem Anabolics 9