Am i being stupid?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Hey everyone i am really looking for some advice. I am currently stacking epistane with halodrol and my stack is going to look like this

epistane 56/56/56/56/56/56/56 (is this too much)
Halo 50/50/50/50/50/50/50

i was told that these compounds were mild to medium in effect and i should have no problem with any side effects.

my pct is going to be

nolvadex 20/20/10/10
super PCT by Olympus labs 4/4/3/3/2/1 (which should cover my AI and natty test boost)

would any one please give me some advice this is my first week of the cycle
i have been running the epi since monday I just started the halo on wednesday.

If there are any changes i should make please let me know. I guess i should say i am of course taking a very strong liver support, bcaa, creatine, no2 supplemnt, protein, carbs, daily vitamins, omegas and proper lean diet.

Anything would be nice thanks.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
They are mild for a pro hormone individually as far as sides go, but stacking them is probably going to have a lot of sides... Is this your first time cycling? Get ready for hair loss, libido, lethargy, and joint issues, get a lot of taurine for the back pumps, you won't need nitric oxide or creatine till pct. Your liver is going to hate you running two methyls... they may be mild compared to some things but this is real deal stuff if you've not run before

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Epi you might wanna drop to like 30 to start... if anything after you get going you could up the hdrol if things are going well. A lot of people start epi at like 20 to 30 just keep in mind even stacking them, you'll feel alpha right away but it takes a while to really see full effects so you can up it if you start lower but you probably won't need too

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I might just run this for 6 weeks to be easier on my liver yes this is my first cycle.

How so you feel about my PCT?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Those are very useful. Thank you. I was thinking of using DAA as my test boost afterwards.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
What would you do if this was your body? Drop the halo?

mplsreppin

Awards
NVM, got the first cycle bit up there.

I don't think you'll need to worry about the hair-loss cause you've got two compounds that aren't very androgenic here. But, that's exactly the same reason you'll have the low libido, lethargy, and joint problems. Neither converts to estrogen so you'll be dry as a mf. If you're going to stack these compounds, I would consider looking into a non-methylated androgenic PH/DS and stack that with the epi, you might be able to get some stano or tr3st quick enough. If you're set on adding the halo, I wouldn't go longer than 6 weeks. Make sure your liver sup has TUDCA since that makes sure to keep your liver enzymes flowin'. I'd stay away from NSAIDs and booze too. Careful w/ the N02 product cause you'll already be getting the increased BP due to the products. I would say the creatine is a good idea on these since you'll be dumpin all sorts of fluids from your cells due to the lack of estrogen. If you're feeling ok right now, that doesn't mean you'll be feeling ok come the start of your 3rd week when the ep kicks in. Just be diligent and listen to your body. If you get sides, stop. Don't over think it and make things worse or try to tough it out. Be smart. Ppl argue that epi is a straight up steroid cause it has AAS properties w/o conversion. Halo is the same but actually converts to t-bol at a low rate.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok I'll drop the halo there is no need for me to be stupid right now. I've only taken it for 2 days.
How did you feel about my PCT?

mplsreppin

Awards
My first cycle was epi solo and i crashed like a mf, there's a reason ppl say to add a test base. I don't pin cause my girl would flip but there are compounds that mimic test closely. They aren't as well known or researched and thus there's a higher risk associated with them but we're all playing that game anyway. I would look at products with higher androgenic tendencies. This is what will mimic the king of the castle or alpha male ish. They're usually associated w/ DHT and that's where the hairloss and a-hole agression stuff comes from. Buttttt, who wants to hit the gym yawnin and sh1t.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
What would you do if this was your body? Drop the halo?
Drop one or the other, either one will give you good results on its own. I'd also get a decent AI like aromasin to deal with estro rebound just in case you need it. Also (just my experience not necessarily fact) epi acts more immediate so a 4 week run maybe good, halo does take longer so 6 weeks is probably better for that.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
add stano to either one it'll help with the libido and lethargy and assist with gains

mplsreppin

Awards
PCT is on point. I use something similar myself. Make sure you're eating leafy greens too, like a ton cause epi can increase overall cholesterol from my experience. Didn't mess w/ my ldl or hdl but total went up a touch...

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I am 24 years old, have been lifting since I was 18, and weigh 244 pounds.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I should add I'm taking this with it all it's a none methylated compound with

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Should I just drop the halo and run the epi and this?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Dude I bought this from total nutrition. Not know what I bought until after I got it. I was told that everything a bought was natural. Since then I've learned that I have so much to learn about and have come along way since Tuesday. 2 days ago I didn't even know what nolvadex is! I am sincerely trying to learn and ask you guys who have the experience. I ask them and they keep telling me I'll be fine and I won't have side effects and I shouldn't worry about gyno because that is the hardcore stuff.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
This is the hard stuff. There are things more hardcore than this sure but this is real deal ****. Gyno is very unlikely with epi as long as your pct is good you should be fine. Smack those people in the face next time, selling this **** to people not knowing what it is can totally eff someone and its why all our stuff gets banned

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Dude I bought this from total nutrition. Not know what I bought until after I got it. I was told that everything a bought was natural. Since then I've learned that I have so much to learn about and have come along way since Tuesday. 2 days ago I didn't even know what nolvadex is! I am sincerely trying to learn and ask you guys who have the experience. I ask them and they keep telling me I'll be fine and I won't have side effects and I shouldn't worry about gyno because that is the hardcore stuff.
Listen... Please stop what you are doing and put that stuff away until you learn a lot more about it. In all seriousness people on here spend weeks and months planning cycles and for you to learn in 2 days isn't gonna suffice. You'll be fine if cut things now but do the research on what you have and read everything!! You need to know what to expect and how to deal with it.

mplsreppin

Awards
So you've got a proprietary blend of dhea and a precursor to 1-AD? 2 of the ingredients are listed twice but called something different... There are a few serious red flags here dude. I don't want to burst your bubble, I want to try to educate and help but step one might be telling you that you have F'd up. Proprietary blends are a joke, in one dose you might get 250mg of DHEA, in the next you might get the 1-androsterone. In either event, you most definitely aren't getting the same consistent dose daily and if that's the case, you can seriously F w/ your self.

I would drop the BS, do an epi solo cycle see how you react, find a sweet spot dosage, then start working on the next cycle, complete a full pct, check your numbers, get back on track, recover/dry out, and I would seriously spend some more time on the drawing board next time...

That being said, this is you not me. If you're gonna stick with this there's no knowing the outcome. Sh1t, maybe you found the next superstack, but maybe not... In either event, keep your ear to the ground and listen to your body, closely....

mplsreppin

Awards
I second and third bono and mtinside... Kick those dudes pushin this stuff in the nuts. They're the reason we can't have nice things...

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Dang man these guys are ridiculous then. I realize they have a product to sell and all but they are going to really mess someone up. I've personally seen them give pro hormones to people who look like they haven't worked out in years. I'm soooo glad I researched these products and ask for your guys help. So honestly do you think that running epi solo would give me some pretty good results.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Dang man these guys are ridiculous then. I realize they have a product to sell and all but they are going to really mess someone up. I've personally seen them give pro hormones to people who look like they haven't worked out in years. I'm soooo glad I researched these products and ask for your guys help. So honestly do you think that running epi solo would give me some pretty good results.
I think it will but being that you just found out about nolva 2 days ago tells me you need to do a lot more research before you start it. After epi there is a chance you'll get estro rebound which you'll want something more than just nolva to deal with, something like aromasin. Also yes, you can have hair thinning, lethargy, joint pain, back pumps etc all from just a solo epi run. Most of these are manageable and not all that severe but knowing to expect them can help you better deal with them or even prevent some of them altogether. Again please do your research, as much as any of us can spoon feed you we may miss something that can really screw someone up.