Running the same prohormone as previous cycle

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Whats up guys
I was wondering my results will be hindered by running the same prohormone that I used in the previous cycle
I did a six week halodrol cycle using haloplex back december and got some great results
I have my hands on some helladrol now, but i'm worried that my results won't be that great. I like to think my diet and training are pretty on point Can my body build a resistance to it?
Would I be better off running a different cycle?

Mystere3

Awards
You will probably get slight diminishing returns but you also know what works...

SwollenTrojan

Awards
You will probably get slight diminishing returns but you also know what works...
I'm alright with that. I was debating on whether or not to run Epistane instead but after doing some research, the amount of non-responders has me a bit paranoid. With pretty similar results I'd rather just run the halodrol again it'd probably keep my mind at ease also

Mystere3

Awards
Good plan. Dmz is another good option.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just up the dose if you want this time. Problem solved.

Mystere3

Awards
I've been hearing about that quite a bit recently I'll have to check out some logs. Is it good for a cut or recomp?
Yeah it's great for that. I got bigger and lowered bf this past cycle and I'm a very experienced lifter.