Survey Time

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If you saw a bottle of EPI (10mg @ 90 caps) for only $25 would you buy it?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
themayor

themayor

Awards
Theirs is $30. :)
Dang something cheaper then Epidex, I'm stumped.

But if it's what your looking for then I guess so. But I am much more a purpose driven personality then to just choose something because of it's price.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dang something cheaper then Epidex, I'm stumped.

But if it's what your looking for then I guess so. But I am much more a purpose driven personality then to just choose something because of it's price.
Just curious. I'm looking at starting a distribution but keeping it cheap. I'm not in it to make a million.

nope. I don't like epi very much

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not until it built a solid reputation and had 3rd party testing to show it's legit.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I favor a company that has a reputation and successful logs over price. On the side note, I'd give it a swing if the company was doing a promotion/trials.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I favor a company that has a reputation and successful logs over price. On the side note, I'd give it a swing if the company was doing a promotion/trials.
Not until it built a solid reputation and had 3rd party testing to show it's legit.
Of course! Rep matters. Totally understand. I would allow 3rd party testers. :)

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
you can find lgi for that price on ebay with free shipping. another store has ironflex epi for 23.99 and 2 bottles for 39.99, free ship.
lgi's main distributor has it for 24.99. etc...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I picked up 4 bottles of trenstane for $70. That's epi and tren 10mgx90.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Also, I would only use a new brand if they had many logs and reviews that proved it was legit as well as 3rd party testing.

To succeed in this industry, you have to have something DIFFERENT. Like Olympus gives you a whole cycle in one bottle, lgi has very low prices as well as an amazing rep, iml has top notch marketing as well as the sdmz series, Celtic comes out with things people haven't seen before.
See where I'm going with this? The companies that make another 10mgx90 bottle of epi and sell it for $25-30 normally are overshadowed by other companies that have built a user base.

stann123

stann123

Awards
There are so many trusted companys with that pricing. Maybe think about doing something like 150-180 caps, enough for a whole cycle. Do a few promos aswell to get the ball rolling with some logs

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
There are so many trusted companys with that pricing. Maybe think about doing something like 150-180 caps, enough for a whole cycle. Do a few promos aswell to get the ball rolling with some logs

Also, I would only use a new brand if they had many logs and reviews that proved it was legit as well as 3rd party testing.

To succeed in this industry, you have to have something DIFFERENT. Like Olympus gives you a whole cycle in one bottle, lgi has very low prices as well as an amazing rep, iml has top notch marketing as well as the sdmz series, Celtic comes out with things people haven't seen before.
See where I'm going with this? The companies that make another 10mgx90 bottle of epi and sell it for $25-30 normally are overshadowed by other companies that have built a user base.
Definitely! Thanks for all of the advice! Yah and Celtic has PA.

I do have a couple ideas up my sleeve. I'm just playing around with the idea currently.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oly EPI is 48.95 map but you can often find it at 10-15% off and we produce labs for every product we release.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oly EPI is 48.95 map but you can often find it at 10-15% off and we produce labs for every product we release.
Yah I got a buddy who is going to do the labs for free.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I got a buddy who is going to do the labs for free.
Well thats great for you, not so great for the customer. Unless your buddy runs a well respected
3rd party lab everyone will believe your 'buddy' has your back with regards to the test results and
it will come off very biased. If your going to have a buddy do it, it might as well be in house testing.

Dont go into business thinking you can cut corners, unless you plan to only sell to the uninformed.

Most informed customers would rather pay a little more for quality and a trusted supplier, then for a
cheaper deal and unknown quality.

Any yahoo can start a business, cut corners, offer the lowest price and sell some product or service.

What separates your business from all the other companies that do the same thing..?

When you only sell on price, your customers that you attract will not be loyal. They are very fickle
and will buy from anyone who offers a better price then you. It takes more then a low price to earn
loyalty. Just ask Apple about that. There's a reason why they are one of the richest companies in
the world.

I have personally owned and operated a 2 marketing companies and 2 other businesses and I can tell
you first hand people will pay a little more for a good product and/or service when that product is well
respected by their peers.

My personal philosophy for a successful business is this:

PHASE 1:
Have a multi faceted marketing campaign thru different mediums (you have to get the word out before launching)

PHASE 2:
Bringing something to the table that your competitors arent doing (you have to fix your customers pain)

PHASE 3:
Over delivering on what you marketed (customers love walking away satisfied, rather then short changed)

PHASE 4:
Always leave them wanting more (once you have earned then trust, you can now market your next product to them)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well thats great for you, not so great for the customer. Unless your buddy runs a well respected
3rd party lab everyone will believe your 'buddy' has your back with regards to the test results and
it will come off very biased. If your going to have a buddy do it, it might as well be in house testing.

Dont go into business thinking you can cut corners, unless you plan to only sell to the uninformed.

Most informed customers would rather pay a little more for quality and a trusted supplier, then for a
cheaper deal and unknown quality.

Any yahoo can start a business, cut corners, offer the lowest price and sell some product or service.

What separates your business from all the other companies that do the same thing..?

When you only sell on price, your customers that you attract will not be loyal. They are very fickle
and will buy from anyone who offers a better price then you. It takes more then a low price to earn
loyalty. Just ask Apple about that. There's a reason why they are one of the richest companies in
the world.

I have personally owned and operated a 2 marketing companies and 2 other businesses and I can tell
you first hand people will pay a little more for a good product and/or service when that product is well
respected by their peers.

My personal philosophy for a successful business is this:

PHASE 1:
Have a multi faceted marketing campaign thru different mediums (you have to get the word out before launching)

PHASE 2:
Bringing something to the table that your competitors arent doing (you have to fix your customers pain)

PHASE 3:
Over delivering on what you marketed (customers love walking away satisfied, rather then short changed)

PHASE 4:
Always leave them wanting more (once you have earned then trust, you can now market your next product to them)
Thanks again for the advice. I thought about 3rd party testing by sending samples out to all my folks here at AM (ones that can be trusted of course)