Epi Elite come positive on a drug test?

M

monsta3449

Awards
So let's just say I am getting ready to do my first ph cycle. Everything is in order. I got offered a new job. Government job. Will my cycle test positive for anything?

Epi elite containing 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So let's just say I am getting ready to do my first ph cycle. Everything is in order. I got offered a new job. Government job. Will my cycle test positive for anything? Epi elite containing 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
Are you retarded? Sorry! Come on man. You have your whole life to do this after you get the job. You can't wait? Don't mean to be a dick but grow up!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Are you retarded? Sorry! Come on man. You have your whole life to do this after you get the job. You can't wait? Don't mean to be a dick but grow up!
Well we can atleast give him advice haha.

OP. Yes It can, depending on what they are looking for.

Prohormones are not illegal though, so will it show up and will you get in trouble for it are two different things.

M

monsta3449

Awards
Well we can atleast give him advice haha.

OP. Yes It can, depending on what they are looking for.

Prohormones are not illegal though, so will it show up and will you get in trouble for it are two different things.
I think most places look for drug and alcohol screening such as heavy narcotics and such right? I think i could fly with saying my work out supplements. It's not thc or opium or any of that right

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think most places look for drug and alcohol screening such as heavy narcotics and such right? I think i could fly with saying my work out supplements. It's not thc or opium or any of that right
Exactly. It's not on the banned substances list. So... I think you would be ok. it's like me in the Army.. they never have said anything.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Or you could just wait till after the job process is over. Think of it like this. If they do test for PED metabolites (unlikely) and catch even a little something off, you get scratched for the next candidate. No explanation at all because you don't even work there yet

Or you could stop being impatient and just wait till you get the job or not. Not like you absolutely have to cycle now anyways

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Or you could just wait till after the job process is over. Think of it like this. If they do test for PED metabolites (unlikely) and catch even a little something off, you get scratched for the next candidate. No explanation at all because you don't even work there yet

Or you could stop being impatient and just wait till you get the job or not. Not like you absolutely have to cycle now anyways
This is what I would do OP. Just don't chance it.

M

Mystere3

Awards
It won't show up on a screen.

No one is going to send out for dedicated androgen screening like they would for an athlete. Those tests are run at the USADA or vada. They cost about $500-1000. The standard screen would be for narcotics and if they screen for androgens at all it'll be E:T ratio but it's unlikely they'd even screen for that.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. It's not on the banned substances list. So... I think you would be ok. it's like me in the Army.. they never have said anything.
It doesn't matter if it's legal. If you take a drug test and they find alcohol you will fail. Alcohol is legal.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Yeah, i mean...wait if you can, but one) drug tests usually only test for common drugs meth, coke, opiates, thc, benzo - so you're probably cool and 2) prohormones are legal

3) why risk it? if it does show up(which i doubt it will, but you never know) they're going to have to take your word for it, that you were in fact taking a legal prohormone and nothing illicit.

Once again...why risk it?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I love all the cops and government officials that do these and other drugs, and act like we're the bad guys.
I will never help any of you :)

Idk If your in law enforcement or anything like that, but still.

M

monsta3449

Awards
Lol I'm still taking it anyways thanks guys lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Maybe you should use "lol" more in your posts.

M

monsta3449

Awards
Maybe you should use "lol" more in your posts.
The thing I have a hard time interpreting is your hormones going wack over my forum posts. You always pretty much have something not so nice to say. Hmm. *shrugs shoulders. I asked the question, got great answers. When it comes to a response from reps4jesus it's usually a smart remark or something not soo nice. Know what im saying?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The thing I have a hard time interpreting is your hormones going wack over my forum posts. You always pretty much have something not so nice to say. Hmm. *shrugs shoulders. I asked the question, got great answers. When it comes to a response from reps4jesus it's usually a smart remark or something not soo nice. Know what im saying?
Ya man, I feel ya. When it comes to the government, I have nothing nice to say. When it comes to people on the interwebz that take things wayyyy to seriously, I LOL.
Btw, you seem to not like me to much, but I have a PM mailbox full of questions from you that I took the time to answer...hmm *shrugs shoulders*.
Mother always said "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all." However, I state my opinions. Whether you like it or not. It's called being real. But the government isn't to big on that is it?

M

monsta3449

Awards
Ya man, I feel ya. When it comes to the government, I have nothing nice to say. When it comes to people on the interwebz that take things wayyyy to seriously, I LOL.
Btw, you seem to not like me to much, but I have a PM mailbox full of questions from you that I took the time to answer...hmm *shrugs shoulders*.
Mother always said "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all." However, I state my opinions. Whether you like it or not. It's called being real. But the government isn't to big on that is it?
I understand I asked you questions but your the anabolic guru right? Which is why I asked. I just didn't expect u to be sarcastic and a Jerk any chance u got to get your forum posts up. I'll end my rant here. Thanks all for your responses. I went ahead and took the risk. Went through with it and nothing appeared on the test. Appreciate your time and respects.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I understand I asked you questions but your the anabolic guru right? Which is why I asked. I just didn't expect u to be sarcastic and a Jerk any chance u got to get your forum posts up. I'll end my rant here. Thanks all for your responses. I went ahead and took the risk. Went through with it and nothing appeared on the test. Appreciate your time and respects.
No. I have a lot to learn man. I help with what I can but I'm not afraid to tell someone I don't know the answer to something concerning anabolics.
I helped you because I'm a jerk? I don't understand this? And I'm not trying to get my posts up, I'm trying to CONTRIBUTE. Something many of you fail to do. It's very easy to ask questions and be a taker. It's much more difficult yet much more rewarding to help others, and do the research required to do so.
Call me what you would like. I don't get mad on the Internet lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes.. yes they are at times.