PH help? I'm a little overwhelmed

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Hey I'm new to the site, but I have been looking around the site for about a week. I came looking to the site because I was interested in trying a ph, but after reading through these posts i am overwhelmed. My main concern is making sure I run the best pct possible using clomid or nolva. My next goal is to pick a good ph for my first time, for lean muscle not to gain weight. I am 27, I am about 6'2 270 about 20 percent body fat last time it was measured. I have been lifting since high-school, but lifting hard the past five years.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ill line you up a cycle that you should enjoy. MANY guys on here have been having great dmz cycles so here ya go man.
Dmz
30/45/45/45/45/60 or close to this

On cycle support

Cel cycle assist
8 caps a day

Pct
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Cel pct Assist
4 caps a day

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

Run an AI two weeks past you're serm
For example
Arimistane
0/0/100/75/50/25

This would be an enjoyable cycle no doubt. Weight gain is dependent on diet.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Have you tried this cycle before yourself? I've tried test-boosters before and didn't really get out of them what i wanted. I certainly am going to do much more research before i make purchases, but are there any specific brands you've heard were the best?

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Super DMZ 3.0 has had some great reviews and I've got one sitting for next cycle. It's not a test booster lol it's a pro hormone stack. 3 methyls in one.

It might be a little harsh for your first tbh. It's mathyld not only one but three. Lolll I think it's to much personally

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Yeah I know its not a test-booster, I was just saying that is the last thing i had tried outside of just protein and vitamins

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I know its not a test-booster, I was just saying that is the last thing i had tried outside of just protein and vitamins
If you are not so sure of DMZ then run something simple like EPI.

Celtics Epi is awesome. I just got done stacking it with some other stuff but it was badass OP.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Have you tried this cycle before yourself? I've tried test-boosters before and didn't really get out of them what i wanted. I certainly am going to do much more research before i make purchases, but are there any specific brands you've heard were the best?
Didn't realize this is your first cycle? Dmz 30mg is enough. Up it if you want.
And actually the cycle I laid out is the one I'm starting very soon :)
Just slightly different.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
My bad reps, yeah first cycle. In that case if i do go the dmz route i will stick with the 30 unless i feel i need a bump the last two weeks. what brands have you decided on?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
My bad reps, yeah first cycle. In that case if i do go the dmz route i will stick with the 30 unless i feel i need a bump the last two weeks. what brands have you decided on?
DMZ is just super dmz 3.0. IML I think?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super DMZ 3.0 has had some great reviews and I've got one sitting for next cycle. It's not a test booster lol it's a pro hormone stack. 3 methyls in one.

It might be a little harsh for your first tbh. It's mathyld not only one but three. Lolll I think it's to much personally
Yeah it's way too harsh for a first cycle.

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
To be honest mate.. I really really think you should avoid DMZ for now.. It's a methylated product meaning it's harsh on the liver...

Not just that but it has THREE different methyls inside.... If you want great gains for first cycle go something not methylated like epi..

If you want a mass gainer that's methylated go sigh SUPERDROL. One of the best prohormones ever made. at least that is only one methyl inside. I did a 4 week cycle gained 16lb lost 4% body fat.

Only lost about 2lb on pct.

stann123

stann123

Awards
To be honest mate.. I really really think you should avoid DMZ for now.. It's a methylated product meaning it's harsh on the liver...

Not just that but it has THREE different methyls inside.... If you want great gains for first cycle go something not methylated like epi..

If you want a mass gainer that's methylated go sigh SUPERDROL. One of the best prohormones ever made. at least that is only one methyl inside. I did a 4 week cycle gained 16lb lost 4% body fat.

There is so much wrong with this post. wow

hulkamaniac54

Awards
stann could you weigh in on what you would recommend?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Oh my lord people, dmz is dymethazine, a compound. Not a product.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Let me get this straight, you say DMZ is to much for a first cycle, and you just recommended superdrol?

I can't even begin to comprehend your logic.

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Let me get this straight, you say DMZ is to much for a first cycle, and you just recommended superdrol? I can't even begin to comprehend your logic.
It's a single methyl compound. Instead of the body trying to break up 3 different compounds in one hit. Problems counting Jesus?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My fault I should have said compounds not products.
That's not what I meant.
Everyone keeps saying "you mean super dmz 3.0 right?"
That's a product. Not a compound.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's a single methyl compound. Instead of the body trying to break up 3 different compounds in one hit. Problems counting Jesus?
You don't understand what dmz is.
It's a single compound.
Please do research before talking out your ass.

ODoyle99

Awards

Some important info that'll clear up your confusion and prevent OP's confusion: DMZ =\= Super DMZ 3.0
DMZ is a single compound, dymethazine. Super DMZ 3.0 is a triple stack of dymethazine, methylstenbolone, and alpha one.

The cycle laid out in post two is a good one, with the dosages lowered

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
You don't understand what dmz is. It's a single compound. Please do research before talking out your ass.
I stand corrected. I was talking about DMZ 3.0. DMZ alone should be fine lol :) sorry for the miscommunication I went full retard

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
2-17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-azine

Look it up

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
All is good in this thread.

Dmz=good
Super dmz 3.0=no
Superdrol=no

Mystere3

Awards
Good summary. For the OP I wouldn't run dmz that high on a first cycle. 30-40 mg for the entire cycle would be optimal.

hulkamaniac54

Awards
Nutri-verse
DYMETHAZI9E-36.95 caps are 20 mg so, 40 throughout?
Cycle Assist by competitive edge 8 caps a day
Milk thistle 2 a day
Reduce xt – 0/0/0/3/3/3

Pc
+1 Bottle of ELIM1NATE
+1 Bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
+1 Bottle of SUP3R PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10

I realize it needs some work. the pct for instance the top three were a packaging deal

NattyAsGraham

NattyAsGraham

Awards
Nutri-verse DYMETHAZI9E-36.95 caps are 20 mg so, 40 throughout? Cycle Assist by competitive edge 8 caps a day Milk thistle 2 a day Reduce xt - 0/0/0/3/3/3 Pc +1 Bottle of ELIM1NATE +1 Bottle of AR1MACARE PRO +1 Bottle of SUP3R PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10 I realize it needs some work. the pct for instance the top three were a packaging deal
Take out the PRO and the super pct. Nolva eliminate will be fine IMO. Anyone else?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutri-verse
DYMETHAZI9E-36.95 caps are 20 mg so, 40 throughout?
Cycle Assist by competitive edge 8 caps a day
Milk thistle 2 a day
Reduce xt – 0/0/0/3/3/3

Pc
+1 Bottle of ELIM1NATE
+1 Bottle of AR1MACARE PRO
+1 Bottle of SUP3R PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10

I realize it needs some work. the pct for instance the top three were a packaging deal
You could throw the AR1MACARE PRO on cycle with the cycle assist instead of off cycle.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
first cycles can be tough there is so much research you need to do.

first PH cycles i recommend would be halodrol,ultradrol,stano
epi is good but it is a class 3 ph it can be pretty toxic and not the best for a first cycle.

single compounds for sure stay away from blends and stay a from dmz and clones of it, its too harsh for sure.
be sure to pre load cycle support at least 2 weeks prior to cycle and use a liver support supplement since oral ph tend to make the liver work harder due to the mentholated compounds

pct is more crucial then the cycle i will stand by that til i die.

nolva-20/20/10/10 or clomid- 100/100/50/50 would work fine but if your nervous my go to serm is torem-120/90/60/30

during pct you will need a natty test booster not only for to help the serm get you back to stasis but to help with some of the mood issue which can happen in pct

A.I should be used during weeks 2-6 pct to help with estrogen raise

creatine should be used in pct along with all normal staples supplements and vitamins research some logs on ph cycles and plan accordingly

good luck

Last edited:
stann123

stann123

Awards
first cycles can be tough there is so much research you need to do.

first PH cycles i recommend would be halodrol,ultradrol,stano
epi is good but it is a class 3 ph it can be pretty toxic and not the best for a first cycle.

single compounds for sure stay away from blends and stay a from dmz and clones of it, its too harsh for sure.
be sure to pre load cycle support at least 2 weeks prior to cycle and use a liver support supplement since oral ph tend to make the liver work harder due to the mentholated compounds

pct is more crucial then the cycle i will stand by that til i die.

nolva-20/20/10/10 or clomid- 100/100/50/50 would work fine but if your nervous my go to serm is torem-120/90/60/30

during pct you will need a natty test booster not only for to help the serm get you back to stasis but to help with some of the mood issue which can happen in pct

A.I should be used during weeks 2-6 pct to help with estrogen raise

creatine should be used in pct along with all normal staples supplements and vitamins research some logs on ph cycles and plan accordingly

good luck
Epi is to harsh for a first cycle but you recommend ultradrol? Stano doesn't even count as a ph. Your clomid dosing is also off. There are also lots of people who run dmz as a first cycle

OP..

Dmz: 30/30/30/30/30(maybe 45)
or
hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75

cycle assist: 8 caps
Taurine: 3-6g

pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa: 3g e/d
reduce xt (optional)

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
epi is worst on your body then ultradrol,

so yes a 4week cycle on ultradrol is not as bad as a 4-5week epi.

stano is an entry level ph a gateway ph

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
MADE A MISTAKE! I'LL OWN THAT,

everything is spot on other then the ultradrol. even though i have had more sides personally with epi over ultradrol is more harsh on the organs.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Mystere3

Awards
The vast majority of people have more sides with msten than epi.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
The vast majority of people have more sides with msten than epi.
agreed, i could have had a pooty batch of ultra too. but the IBE epi killed me bp spikes bad enough to cause nose bleeds, and severe joint pain since its dryness.

Mystere3

Awards
Weird. I've run epi at extremely high doses (> 100 mg) without many sides.