Incredibly tired from cycle (Dbol/Test E)

itsmemax

Awards
Hey there, I have been lifting for quite a while and decided to take my first cycle, I'm currently at 400mg/week and 20mg dboll per day, I feel incredibly tired and want to sleep almost 18 hours a day. I am taking 0.5 arimidex every three days.

My Test e cycle looks as the following:
250mg, 400mg, 400mg, 400mg, 600mg, 600mg, 600mg, 600mg, 600mg, 250mg with 20mg of dboll per day.

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD.

From what I gather the source is very reputabale and high quality with great dboll yet I have yet to see any gain in mass or strength, I feel incredibly tired throughout the day. What am I doing horribly wrong?

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Dude your dbol is suspect, if its not real than your crushing ur e2 with the adex. First or second week dbol should be kicking in, by week 3 you should def see some mass and strength gains even at 20 mgs

itsmemax

Awards
Dude your dbol is suspect, if its not real than your crushing ur e2 with the adex. First or second week dbol should be kicking in, by week 3 you should def see some mass and strength gains even at 20 mgs
The dboll is not only legit many people claim it's overdosed, anyway I will keep going and will see how it turns out, maybe it's just temporary.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried supplementing with something like pregnenolone some people on here have mentioned that it helps with the fatigue

permabulk

Awards
i gaurante its the dbol making you lethargic. lower dose? dbol is strong even at 10mg

permabulk

Awards
i ran the SAME exact cycle before imo the best bet is 10-15mg dbol 4-5 weeks. test E at 250/250/300/350/400/350/300/250/250/200.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I think either your e2 is too low, or your test is bunk. Even with bunk dbol, you should be feeling like a champ on the test.

Even if it is a reputable supplier, they could have become bunk recently. Make sure your source reviews are current

Why are people ramping up and down their test?

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
i gaurante its the dbol making you lethargic. lower dose? dbol is strong even at 10mg
dbol does that to a lot of people. it effects dopamine which can have different reactions in different people. but I agree, its the dbol probably.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I took 20mg a day of dbol on my last cycle, and gained 12lbs in the first 2 weeks.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Thats why none of this makes any sense, no strength or mass gains in 3 weeks of "highly potent" dbol...On the first few days my lifts go up, by 2 weeks +10 to 15lbs and strong as sh*t...not to mention the test..something is not right

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Thats why none of this makes any sense, no strength or mass gains in 3 weeks of "highly potent" dbol...On the first few days my lifts go up, by 2 weeks +10 to 15lbs and strong as sh*t...not to mention the test..something is not right
yea, I missed the part about, no mass or strength gains, lol. something isn't right. ai's can be detrimental to gains, at least for me, and I only use them if necessary, but damn, he should have gained something in 3 weeks.

itsmemax

Awards
yea, I missed the part about, no mass or strength gains, lol. something isn't right. ai's can be detrimental to gains, at least for me, and I only use them if necessary, but damn, he should have gained something in 3 weeks.
I did make my standard natty gains, nothing beyond that though.

If you're lifting you're going to make some gains no matter what, I was under the impression skin tears and crazy gains are to expect, apparently not.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Going up 10 or so pounds in a matter of days on you lifts is not standard natty gains, not to mention the 10 to 15lbs of mass gains in a matter of weeks is not standard natty gains. Sombody with fresh receptors, a first cycle like this should yield significant gains 15 to 30 lbs is common.

permabulk

Awards
What brand was the stuff by? If anything was by nitro , I feel for ya lol

Mystere3

Awards
I would run 50 mg dbol with test, tren, eq, and not have lethargy. Something's wrong.

itsmemax

Awards
Turns out it was the melanotan 2, feel pretty stupid for overlooking it.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
ok but no mass or strength gains, still does not explain this. If training and diet are on point you should still be gaining. Mt2 might cut into mass gains a bit but you should still be making gains. I made the mistake of taking mt2 on a bulk, didn't realize how much it was gonna suppress my appetite, but still made good gains.