Epistane/Test Stack

cokeboyz285

Awards
I have been planning my 3rd PH cycle, but only chose to do PH because I have never been able to find a reliable gear source. I finally found one but now I do not want to waste the Epi that is on the way. Any suggestions for an epi/test stack or bridge? What ester would you use, how long, etc.? Has anyone done an epi/test cycle before?

I'm not asking for advice on pct, on cycle support supps, diet, training, etc.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have been planning my 3rd PH cycle, but only chose to do PH because I have never been able to find a reliable gear source. I finally found one but now I do not want to waste the Epi that is on the way. Any suggestions for an epi/test stack or bridge? What ester would you use, how long, etc.? Has anyone done an epi/test cycle before?

I'm not asking for advice on pct, on cycle support supps, diet, training, etc.
Epi is a steroid man.

Run test c or e.
400-500mg a week

Epi
40/40/40/40/40/50

You pick if your going to start or finish with epi.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is a great compound to stack with test!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Starting something similar 1st June, Running 500mg test twice a week for 12 weeks and adding in the Epi the last 4 weeks.

cokeboyz285

Awards
I'm thinking about doing:
Weeks 1-10 Test E @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 7-12 RPN Havoc
13-16 PCT
I've heard this is a great way to run it and get the test out of your system before PCT.

Which one do you guys think would be better to go into PCT off of? Which would shut you down more? I've always been an advocate of running whatever will shut you down the most last.

airirish

Awards
I am running a similar cycle. I am on week 2 of a 12 week test cyp cycle. I have epi(havoc) on hand and still haven't decided if I am going to throw it in at the end. I wish you lots of big gains. Good luck bro.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine running the epi towards the end, so that it finishes two weeks after test e/cyp would be a pretty good plan... Let the test work it way out of you right when epi comes into full swing. The epi will hopefully cut up the gains too.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely jump start your cycle with epi.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Starting a test cycle with epi just sounds dumb to me. **** takes just as long as the test to kick in, and it's a hit or miss compound. If anything, I'd save it for the end.

Buttt, in not speaking from 1st hand knowledge so if someone can fill me in on why it would be good to add in the beginning, I'd like to hear it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a test cycle with epi just sounds dumb to me. **** takes just as long as the test to kick in, and it's a hit or miss compound. If anything, I'd save it for the end.

Buttt, in not speaking from 1st hand knowledge so if someone can fill me in on why it would be good to add in the beginning, I'd like to hear it.
I put on 30lbs in 6 weeks with Epi at 40mg/day and test at 500mg/week when I used Epi as a kicker. I admit that big part of it was muscle memory though but it was f*cking awesome.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I put on 30lbs in 6 weeks with Epi at 40mg/day and test at 500mg/week when I used Epi as a kicker. I admit that big part of it was muscle memory though but it was f*cking awesome.
But was that weight from the Test or Epi?
I'd say the Test. I guess it may depend on how long it takes to kick in on that specific individual.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But was that weight from the Test or Epi?I'd say the Test. I guess it may depend on how long it takes to kick in on that specific individual.
Epi for sure. It blows me up every time I run it. I'm on test almost year round.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't have thought so, but hey, I may be wrong lol

Good to know. Your normally at 200mg week though right?

I think I'm gunna run 500/week with DMZ as a kicker next month. Still debating.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't have thought so, but hey, I may be wrong lolGood to know. Your normally at 200mg week though right? I think I'm gunna run 500/week with DMZ as a kicker next month. Still debating.
Back in the days I liked to run test at 500mg/week but nowadays I take only 200mg/week.I've always responded well to Epi :)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've only ran Epi once years ago, to be honest, I can't even remember. It was around the time I ran that bs triple stack from impact nutrition for an un godly amount of $$ lol

cokeboyz285

Awards
I'm thinking either the cycle I mentioned above or:
Test E: Weeks 5-14
Havoc: 30/40/40/40/40/40