DMZ and Dimethadrol

ricov

Awards
Would running these two compounds together be counter productive ?Any benefits ?or just two methylated making stress on the liver.

Example: m sten, dmz stack seemed like they have zero benefit stacking together. I gained more from just 45 mgs dmz.

Thanks.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Both dry compounds. Probably better if run alone . Though since that di methyl phera is new not much on the sides / results. 2 logs on it now. I agree with you that m sten and DMZ stacked is silly.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ and D1METHADROL might be smarter stack than DMZ and M-Sten but I personally wouldn't do it. Either of them are potent enough alone or stacked with nonmethyls like TR3ST or TR3N.

ricov

Awards
Cool thanks, probably run the phera clone with trest

permabulk

Awards
ive never expirenced with either(but know both profiles well) but to me it sounds pointleless itd be as if one where to stack dbol and anadrol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks, probably run the phera clone with trest
should be a good run. They will stack nicely for sure.

Are we expecting an unsponsored log from you

permabulk

Awards
should be a good run. They will stack nicely for sure.

Are we expecting an unsponsored log from you
is olympus labs a newer company? im recently getting into the legal side of ph's, and on the forums all the hype is on you guys, tempted to check out something lol any advice what i should get as im starting superdrol tmw? btw not highjacking thread.

ricov

Awards
should be a good run. They will stack nicely for sure. Are we expecting an unsponsored log from you
yea probably going to log it with your trest and phera something like

Trest 100/100/100/100/100/125/125/125

Phera 0/0/0/30/30/30/40/40

Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea probably going to log it with your trest and phera something like

Trest 100/100/100/100/100/125/125/125

Phera 0/0/0/30/30/30/40/40

Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Looking forward to your log:)

Mystere3

Awards
DMZ and D1METHADROL might be smarter stack than DMZ and M-Sten but I personally wouldn't do it. Either of them are potent enough alone or stacked with nonmethyls like TR3ST or TR3N.
You have msten and dimethadrol stacked in stenadrol and msten is a harsher compound than dmz.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have msten and dimethadrol stacked in stenadrol and msten is a harsher compound than dmz.
I'm very aware of that. Stenadrol is not for beginners.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run this combo in the fall. I think dmz at 45 with dimeth at 20 is a nice combo.
Should be great for strength and lean mass!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I for one love dimethandrostenol. Great compound.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be running EPI and D1METHADROL coming up here very shortly. Gonna have enough of each on hand to run up to 60 EPI and 40 D1METH, not too worried about combining them I have run methyls at higher doses and liver values were normal 3 weeks after the cycle. Gotta love TUDCA BABY!!!!!!! Keep In mind though I will be at the beginning of my prep and am competing so this is not casual use, and is really pretty mild by what many competitors run.