Science of cycle (tren & eq) no test

jammmin

Awards
With the advice of a body building competitor, Im looking to lean bulk.
Here is what he told me to run.

8 weeks
150 mg wk TREN
300 mg wk EQ

no test

8 week of Mast to bridge to the next cycle

He says Test is not needed.

Can someone with cycle experience expand on why this is ok or bad or ....?

I had a bad experience with test in the past, so perhaps this is why he didnt include it.

Thanks for your input.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Maybe he doesn't care if his dick works...but really not something I would do.

BrandonH1083

Awards
You'll probably feel terrible on that cycle and have rough sides without test and you'd be able to gain a lot more lean size, which is your goal, with test

jammmin

Awards
last time i did test it shut me down for a loooong time.
it was my first cycle and at 500mg wk

Just kinda scared of it.
New girlfriend wont like the limp D

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Tren and eq will shut you down just the same. Your buddy is an idiot. 300 eq for 8 weeks is a waste and if its tren e, you'll just be getting into the kick when you have to get off.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle is too short for the eq.

Test p
+
Npp

Boldenone, nandrolone and trenbolone bind stronger with the ar than test, they will have much more impact on htpa function than test.

You can find bold ace, but I hear it isn't pleasant to pin.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The tren/EQ could become an issue but 8 weeks should be short enough. I've used EQ and Deca on 12 week cycles WITHOUT test and never had issues. When I was in my 20's. The masteron will give you 18 year olds dick control and harden EVERYTHING... literally.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I was given advice at early age to avoid test. Esp in high dose for long periods. Deca/EQ/PRIMO will grow muscles that you keep. Again keep doses down and cycles to 12 weeks. Back then PCT was some HCG and shorten workouts and take extra rest days. Clonidine before bed and I used Tribulis to maintain libido, in case. But not everyone believed herbs worked.. In my 20's I NEVER experienced any issues with estro or "Deca dick". Using that advice I was up to 228lbs at 12% BF @ 6'1" I was 50lbs up from highschool weight of 175lbs. Now @43 yrs old 200mg test/wk is almost enough to give me gynos.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
450mg total for the week is probably too much and will cause some issues. I'm talking about under 300 per week total. With 50mg/ml Mexican nandrolone I would do100mg e3days at first then going to e5days. It's slow acting and builds up over time. Then stays in system for weeks after last shot. I'd gain 15lbs over 4 months and keep 10lbs or so. ..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Op wants 8-12 weeks with nortest and boldenone then he should look at bold cyp and npp.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Cycle is too short for the eq.

Test p
+
Npp

Boldenone, nandrolone and trenbolone bind stronger with the ar than test, they will have much more impact on htpa function than test.

You can find bold ace, but I hear it isn't pleasant to pin.
this is SPOT ON advice.