first prohormone cycle

zconners

zconners

Awards
i am 17 5'9 165 and i have been lifting for 2 years now and have been interested in taking a ph i am interested in taking finaflex 1-andro or 1-alpha should i take 2 caps a day or 4 because i am only 17 and what pct is the best to take/

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Wait. You're test is already high as **** and you still have growing to do. 1-AD won't do s*** for you man. Creatine. A lot of protein. BCAAs , multi vitamin, and a solid diet. Ya the diet parts easier said than done but it manageable. Get a solid workout routine as well. Just post your goals in the training section and I promise you these guys will suggest a great workout program. This is just my opinion take it or leave it. I'm 21 on my first cycle and even I understand that's really young to do it but I also understand the consequences.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
You have no need to use AAS at that age train hard eat clean and if you are still keen in your mid twenties ask the question again !

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
i am 17 5'9 165 and i have been lifting for 2 years now and have been interested in taking a ph i am interested in taking finaflex 1-andro or 1-alpha should i take 2 caps a day or 4 because i am only 17 and what pct is the best to take/
1lbs of steak and 6+ eggs everyday and lifting as heavy as possible for a month. Just as good as any roids at your age.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hell no OP. Your still a youngin. Just have a good diet. You already have natural test in your body dumb dumb.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Well doing all this adding 2000 calories to my diet. For mass isn't doing **** for me I've tried pretty much everything I haven't grown in almost 2 years I'm done growing

zconners

zconners

Awards
And what the hell is the difference gong to be from now till I'm 20 or 21 I'm almost 18 I will be 18 in July I think I will be fine taking a ph

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
And what the hell is the difference gong to be from now till I'm 20 or 21 I'm almost 18 I will be 18 in July I think I will be fine taking a ph
Your body still produces natural test until your almost 25. You will **** up your body's natural cycle.

PH'S are less effective then natural testosterone. If your not getting bigger you need to look at your diet. 2000 calories isn't a lot. Eat 3000 - 4000 and then come back in a month and tell me how it's going.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your training program might not be optimal if you aren't growing on extra calories at your age.

zconners

zconners

Awards
It's not my program I pretty big for my age my max bench is 275 squat 350 dead lift sb 390 but I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile so I want that extra boost

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's not my program I pretty big for my age my max bench is 275 squat 350 dead lift sb 390 but I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile so I want that extra boost
Post up your daily diet.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, those are good numbers.

Diet?

zconners

zconners

Awards
I eat a lot of protein 3 tuna fish sandwiches for lunch with fruit lots of water and a salad pretty much everyday morning and before bed I drink a protein shake with fish oil glutamine and bcaas dinner usually meat vegetable and grain

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I eat a lot of protein 3 tuna fish sandwiches for lunch with fruit lots of water and a salad pretty much everyday morning and before bed I drink a protein shake with fish oil glutamine and bcaas dinner usually meat vegetable and grain
That's probably your issue then. You need to sit down and plan your diet, all calories consumed each day. And you need to figure macros.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
After my first cycke I realized how much harder I trained and ate then at any point before that cycle. It made me realize that if I pushed myself that hard naturally, that I would probably get good gains. I havnt done any cycles in over 2 years, and am still making awesome gains. The true plain old fact is that if you want to put on size (and therefore strength) you have to increase your calories. Regardless of what u do now, do more.

Log what you eat each day and then look up how many calories and protein that is. After a week or two you'll get a good idea of your eating patters... Then try to increase it by 200 or so a week (or more). Do this more a month and I guarantee you will out on size.

most importantly, if you do a cycle you HAVE to do this stuff anyway to get the most out of it. Regardless of which route you take your going to have to up the diet to gain weight. Why not start now and see how it goes? Consider it "practice" for your first cycle.

zconners

zconners

Awards
I jus can't plan a diet and spend all this money for a good healthy diet I eat what I can and in eat pretty good from what I know I don't have that much body fat either so whatever I'm going to do what I want my body is mature enough to be able to take a mild ph it's not like I'm taking a methylated ph here or something very toxic and I can take test booster if need but I'm sure it won't be a problem the pct will bring everything back to normal I've done my research

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I jus can't plan a diet and spend all this money for a good healthy diet I eat what I can and in eat pretty good from what I know I don't have that much body fat either so whatever I'm going to do what I want my body is mature enough to be able to take a mild ph it's not like I'm taking a methylated ph here or something very toxic and I can take test booster if need but I'm sure it won't be a problem the pct will bring everything back to normal I've done my research
If you've done your research you would know your not going to get **** out of a cycle if your too lazy to get your diet together. Sorry to put it so plainly, but for doing so much research you seem to have very little idea of whats going on here. There's a LOT more to cycles then understanding the basics like dose, chemical makeup, and pct.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Why not try follidrone or anabeta first, at least these won't mess with your hormones. They are also both cheaper than the PCT stuff you'd need after a cycle.

Edit: Also as others have mentioned use something to track to your cals and macros. You'd be surprised how much food it takes to get 200g of protein. you're cheapest option for protein is probably gonna be eggs.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I don't think you get it.

PH'S are only as good as your diet. Your not going to take a PH, gain a ton of muscle and be on your way.

If you can't diet right then PH'S are definitely not for you. You will see a increase in glycogen storage you might get stronger for a couple weeks but after that your going to have a messed up endocrine system and to top it off you will probably be weaker than when you started.

If you don't have around 300$ to buy all the supplements and the money each month to keep up your diet... this definitely isn't for you.

You have to buy the compounds, cycle assists, Test boosters, Estrogen control, cortisol controls, real SERMs, and most of the time you have to buy multiple bottles OP...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the above. If you can't spend money on quality food, then why are you looking into buying PHs and PCT?!

In the end, it's your choice. SMH.

zconners

zconners

Awards
From what you guys are telling me I've heard different so

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
All of the above. If you can't spend money on quality food, then why are you looking into buying PHs and PCT?!

In the end, it's your choice. SMH.
I don't say this very often... but this kid is ****ing retarded.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've also ran two cycle, I don't have any issues and I'm bigger than you and I'm stronger than you. So yah, don't ask me for advice after this because I've already given you the best advice that you need.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
All the responses here are from people who know what they are talking about. If you're just trying to bulk I think most anyones response is going to be eat more and lift heavier. Try a different program from what you're currently doing. I just started PHAT this week so I can't speak from experience but many others support it for mass and strength gains.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

zconners

zconners

Awards
I'm not stupid I know what in doing and bet your not stronger then me either and a serm for this ph is not needed its a non estrogen product

zconners

zconners

Awards
And yeah they probably know what they are talkin about lol they look like ****ing squids mitsfit is fat af look at him screw your guys advice I will go on my brothers word who is huge I'm not going to sit here and take. Advice I've heard 900 times and have done

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
And yeah they probably know what they are talkin about lol they look like ****ing squids mitsfit is fat af look at him screw your guys advice I will go on my brothers word who is huge I'm not going to sit here and take. Advice I've heard 900 times and have done
I hate to tell you this but your brother is equally stupid for giving his 17yo bro advice on steroids. You can do what you want but just know you can't take back the decision afterwards. Also a SERM is to restart your HPTA function after a cycle not necessarily to control estrogen. Nolva will control estrogen to some degree because it will block estrogen receptors in the chest area. This is all information you'll need to research and I wish you luck.

zconners

zconners

Awards
I hate to tell you this but your brother is equally stupid for giving his 17yo bro advice on steroids. You can do what you want but just know you can't take back the decision afterwards. Also a SERM is to restart your HPTA function after a cycle not necessarily to control estrogen. Nolva will control estrogen to some degree because it will block estrogen receptors in the chest area. This is all information you'll need to research and I wish you luck.
well he isn't stupid and andro -1 isn't a steroid lol you don't get testicle shrinkage do you? No you get minimal side effects such as joints popping because this is a dry porhormone and lethargy that's about it and I've also read a serm is not required for this since there's not many sides

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your goals.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Thanks everyone for the advice and good luck with everyone's goals one thing Id like to say is you never know until you try

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
OP I look forward to hearing back from you in a few months about your gyno and limp penis. Good luck! Young guys like this ruin it for everyone. This Is why we can't have nice things.
Yeah, people wonder why this stuff gets banned...

zconners

zconners

Awards
OP I look forward to hearing back from you in a few months about your gyno and limp penis. Good luck! Young guys like this ruin it for everyone. This Is why we can't have nice things.
hey I'm not so sure about doing it with a lil more research I'm not feeling to get trt when I'm 18 years old I think I want to wait till in in my 20s to start cycling

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I'm not stupid I know what in doing and bet your not stronger then me either and a serm for this ph is not needed its a non estrogen product
Maybe you should listen to what the guys are saying being stubborn and stupid is going to hurt you in the end !

It's clear you are young and have no idea what you are doing ! You are going to do some serious damage !