epistane kick in time

FitnessLuke

Awards
Alright so I already had ostarine, and got 5-alpha test for cheap. Right now im its been one week of 5-alpha test(basically dht) and today I added my sarm again. Thinking about getting epistane bc lgi has some for cheap. Would adding epi make 10 lbs gain possible?

I was guna pin test and take tbol prior, but the d.s route is a lot lot cheaper and safer (legal) to get.

If epi only gives 6 lbs gains id look into something else maybe even hexodrone. Only wanna run a 5 week cycle so I can start pct a month before school.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Pin test. To answer your question yah 10lbs off epi is very realistic

FitnessLuke

Awards
Pin test. To answer your question yah 10lbs off epi is very realistic
Well id have to order online and theres no telling how long that would take

Epi would also only cost like 50

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The food puts on the weight the hormones help you keep it mostly muscle.

Mystere3

Awards
Low dose dmz

/thread

Honestly I could post this on 90% of threads on this site.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Low dose dmz

/thread

Honestly I could post this on 90% of threads on this site.
Whats considered low dose?

Im guessing it kicks in faster as well...just heard epi takes 3 weeks and honestly want something more fast acting..it would end up being a repeat halo run in that case.

Mystere3

Awards
Whats considered low dose?

Im guessing it kicks in faster as well...just heard epi takes 3 weeks and honestly want something more fast acting..it would end up being a repeat halo run in that case.
Dmz kicks in within a week. 30 mg. you'll get 10 lb with only a tiny lil surplus.

Look at Saucemonkey's recent log, he made 8 lb gain while shedding bf% with basically cut calories and had kept almost all of it.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Yeah, you can up it to 45 mg if you want later in the cycle!
Awesome man...how harsh is it on the liver..do I need a lot of support supps

And btw sorry for the opinion change on what I want to run..just wanna make sure I do it right for the money and gains

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

And btw sorry for the opinion change on what I want to run..just wanna make sure I do it right for the money and gains
Regardless of how harsh it is (unless bloodworm is done its bro science) I would plan to run a full course of supports. My support lineup is pretty much the same for most methyls.

IMO the supps are only damage control, they wont fully "prevent" liver toxicity regardless of if its easy or hard on the liver.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Blood WORK*

Lol

Mystere3

Awards
I run 1g tudca and damage control or cel cycle assist with all methylated cycles.

FitnessLuke

Awards
I run 1g tudca and damage control or cel cycle assist with all methylated cycles.
Alright cool thanks and what roid does it compare to...gains wise?

Is it superdrol like gains and sides?

Mystere3

Awards
Alright cool thanks and what roid does it compare to...gains wise?

Is it superdrol like gains and sides?
It's most similar to SD, but has less sides. It's a bit more mild than SD. 45-60 mg of DMZ is like 20 mg of SD.

FitnessLuke

Awards
It's most similar to SD, but has less sides. It's a bit more mild than SD. 45-60 mg of DMZ is like 20 mg of SD.
Oh hell yeah!...are gains a bit easier to keep maintain. . Seems like some say superdrol gains are just glycogen and water.

Mystere3

Awards
Oh hell yeah!...are gains a bit easier to keep maintain. . Seems like some say superdrol gains are just glycogen and water.
I would say that about 20% of gains from any steroid cycle will be water/glycogen but the rest can be kept, esp with osta in pct.

FitnessLuke

Awards
I would say that about 20% of gains from any steroid cycle will be water/glycogen but the rest can be kept, esp with osta in pct.
Okay cool cool and I got like 2.5 bottles of osta since I bought thos bogo deal!

FitnessLuke

Awards
Hey so of course one more question. Since dmz is basically superdrol how can I prevent the very common lethargic feeling from superdrol. From the research ive been doing everyone complains about feeling crappy on s.d..is this due to running without a test base? That is a side that makes me lean towards pheraplex, but if the simple fix is a test base im in luck bc I have a lot of 5-alpha test.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could throw some Dermacrine in the mix for the lethargy and libido :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey so of course one more question. Since dmz is basically superdrol how can I prevent the very common lethargic feeling from superdrol. From the research ive been doing everyone complains about feeling crappy on s.d..is this due to running without a test base? That is a side that makes me lean towards pheraplex, but if the simple fix is a test base im in luck bc I have a lot of 5-alpha test.
TR3ST by Olympus Labs. Mystere used this combo as well in his log.

FitnessLuke

Awards
TR3ST by Olympus Labs. Mystere used this combo as well in his log.
Yes I thought of trest as well, but is that the reason people get lethargic? Just a lack of test or is it just so hard on the liver it makes you feel crappy

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah, you can up it to 45 mg if you want later in the cycle!
I just hit my second week at 32mgs ., wondering if I should wait till the beginning of next week (last week to bump it up to 48 ?) or just keep it at 32 ? I just checked my BP again and it's still not out of wack like you were saying it shouldn't be (137/74) and last week it was (130/74 )

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
10mg everyday for 4-6 weeks. I ran mine 3 weeks past pct last time and recovered fine. I also started it week 2 of pct.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
10mg everyday for 4-6 weeks. I ran mine 3 weeks past pct last time and recovered fine. I also started it week 2 of pct.
AAR wicked PCT is legit and they have a new line called gorilla pharm which not not has a 5a-hydroxy laxagenin and NMDA (d asparic acid )

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know nothing of that brand or their products, its intriguing they include lax in it.

FitnessLuke

Awards
I used a top dog r.c company for my osta...that should be as legit as the tabs right?

If this helps I got it from the company that has had that buy 2 get one free deal...the company name also starts with the letter s

it wasnt cheap so it bettter be legit.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I used a top dog r.c company for my osta...that should be as legit as the tabs right? If this helps I got it from the company that has had that buy 2 get one free deal...the company name also starts with the letter s ... it wasnt cheap so it bettter be legit.
Idk man , reps4jesus is always on here and he knows a lot if **** he sounds like ..

Mystere3

Awards
I prefer ostabol to sarms 1. S1 is owned by n t b m.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Iv used both RC and celtic and I will only recommend ostabol.

hussbrah

Awards
stopped epi after 11 days

quick question for you guys, I stopped a cycle of epi after 11 days (due to life changes) at 20/30. Should I bother with my nolva/test/otc pct and cycle assist anymore? If I still need my pct how long and how much should i cycle nolva for? thanks

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
quick question for you guys, I stopped a cycle of epi after 11 days (due to life changes) at 20/30. Should I bother with my nolva/test/otc pct and cycle assist anymore? If I still need my pct how long and how much should i cycle nolva for? thanks
I wouldn't worry about it. Your doses seem too light and too short to cause any shutdown with epi ... At least based on my personal experience and almost everything I've seen. Of course only you can tell if you feel shutdown, but again, I highly doubt it. Maybe run a light OTC ai and supports for a few weeks just to easy yourself back.