Epi stano cycle

M

mplsreppin

Awards
Yo,

I'm bout to run my next cycle at the start of July just lookin to fine tune things and get a few more eyes on the cycle. Basically I'm thinking 8 weeks Of stano and epi.

Cycle:
Epi 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600

I usually do a few day ramp up but I'm not tryin to waste full weeks at low doses.

Support:
Lgi damage control
Fish oil
Daily mvs
Glucosamine chondroitin
Taurine
Potassium

PCT:
Day after last dose
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ai/test boost (arimistane, trib, daa, and some other ish) for 30 days starting week 2 of pct to avoid rebound

Any thoughts on this? How's it look? I'm sitting on some 11oxo too but I don't know where or if that would fit in anywhere. Maybe to keep cortisone low but I guess I'll see how I'm feeling. Any feedback is much appreciated.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Instead of having 2 extra weeks of stano just run a higher dose for 6 weeks. For pct start the daa day 1, the only thing that should be started week 3 is arimistane

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bottle of Damage Control only lasts 15 days dosed properly so you may want to look into Cycle Assist.
For PCT Nolva at 20/20/20/20 would be good with Arimistane dosed at 2/1/1 starting week of PCT. If you want something for cortisol control , REduce XT is the way to go

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't waste your time with stano solo, you won't get anything out of it.
Just make it a 6 weeker.
For pct nolva at
20/20/10/10 is fine or what mw1 said.
For your test booster I would go with Cel Pct assist as this cycle does not really require an AI.
But I agree with mw1, get some reduce Xt to take care of cortisol. Start it week 3 of pct.
Good luck buddy

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen rebound is always a possibility with Epi, so an AI is good to have on hand at least.

M

mplsreppin

Awards
My thought with the stano lead in is to combat the fatigue and low libido from the epi. I haven't had the libido problem but my last solo epi cycle had me crashin hard as a mf. And no I'm not pinning a test base, the wifey would geek.

I didn't run any damage control last cycle which ended a little over a month ago and I just got my numbers back and everything was good. I dose that at half the recommended cause I really think 4 caps is overkill. I did use a few half doses in pct of my last cycle.

Anyhow I will look into those pct products. I'm not sure the rules on posting non-sponsored products here but the otc pct product I have seems to be right in line with others I've seen. Thanks for the info ya'll

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am running the same stack for 6 weeks, you look good but I would up the stano I just started 800 mg and it is exponentially better than 600.
Also I would start DAA and your other test boosters day 1 and then your other AI week 2.

stann123

stann123

Awards
My thought with the stano lead in is to combat the fatigue and low libido from the epi. I haven't had the libido problem but my last solo epi cycle had me crashin hard as a mf. And no I'm not pinning a test base, the wifey would geek.

I didn't run any damage control last cycle which ended a little over a month ago and I just got my numbers back and everything was good. I dose that at half the recommended cause I really think 4 caps is overkill. I did use a few half doses in pct of my last cycle.

Anyhow I will look into those pct products. I'm not sure the rules on posting non-sponsored products here but the otc pct product I have seems to be right in line with others I've seen. Thanks for the info ya'll
Did you barely stop your pct like a week ago? time on + pct = time off

M

mplsreppin

Awards
My bad, ended pct which I consider a continuation of cycle over a month ago.

M

mplsreppin

Awards
And to reiterate this isn't planned until July

M

mplsreppin

Awards
Does no one think staging the stano before epi like that will be more or less effective? Or have any sound reasoning as to why? The general response seems to be to start em up at the same time so I guess I'll lead towards that assuming that is actually experience based. Lol that probably isn't the case cause a lot of ppl like to read this sh1t and act like they've done it before but oh well...

I'm thinkin:

Epi: 45/45/45/45/45/45 (I'll have room to up doses towards the end if I'm feeling up for it)
Stano: 600/600/800/800/800/800 (again, room to up doses if I'm feeling good)

typical on cycle sups as outlined above

PCT:
nolva: 20/20/10/10, might go 20/10/10 if I feel good, last pct was done this way and I bounced right back
OTC PCT: (the doses are listed at 1/2 of the daily intake, this is run for 30 days. Last PCT this ish had me feelin like a champ the second week of dosing.)
TESTOSTERONE COMPLEX 350 mg**
TRIBULUS terrestris 250 mg (containing 90% total
saponins) Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia
ESTROGEN INHIBITOR 50 mg**
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Arimistane)
LIVER SUPPORT 200 mg**
NAC (n-Acetyl-Cystiene), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)
HEART SUPPORT 100 mg**
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10
PROSTATE SHIELD 100 mg**
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract

And that's the plan. I'll prob run a log sometime in July. I should be around 10% bf at 200 then. Goal is to continue to drop some bf while upping strength and recovering from an injury.