Few months after cycle..might have gyno.

usernamee

Awards
In the past year I did an epi cycle and an 11-oxo cycle, a few months apart. I did the epi cycle first for 6 weeks, and for pct I took clomid along with EP and DAA, and recovered just fine. I did the 11-oxo for around 7 weeks and used reversitol v2, DAA, and EP for the pct. I got my blood work done before the cycle was over and I was fine..the pct itself was actually too much after the 3rd week, and I recovered fine. It has been a few months since my last cycle and now my left nipple has a bone feel under it, but the nipple itself hasn't gotten bigger or pushed out or anything. It's not really sensitive either. I'm taking DAA right now, is there anything else I should add? I have some erase on hand if that helps. I can post a picture if needed, and I'm scheduling a doctors appointment probably.

edit - should also add, I've felt something like this before during my epi pct in the same nipple but went away.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Daa its probly making it worse. Do they leak if you pinch them?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
The picture doesn't help us feel a lump bro.
It's your body and you know it better than us. It wouldn't feel like a bone, it's feel like a lump of tissue, hard but not like a rock.
But I agree, stop the DAA.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Doesn't look like you have gyno. It should feel like rubber, not like a bone

usernamee

Awards
So would using erase help or make it worse? I'm planning on starting my cut so was going to add erase in anyways. I stopped the daa and has gone down a bit already.