I have questions and need honest advice.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I have started to what i feel like is not a PH cycle but im not really sure.

I am taking:

ANS Alpha Andro Mass builder 4 pills daily 250mg
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on3
Super 1 DHEA
Super 4 DHEA
N-Methyl D-Aspartic Acid

EDGE muscle hardener and estrogen blocker 3 pills daily 18mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-adrostan-17b-0l

and a liver support.

I was told that this was no a PH and i wont have any side effects. Can someone please tell me what i might can expect from using these products.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
The last compound is epistane. You need proper pct for sure. How long have you been on and how long are you planning to run it?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have or know about proper pct go ahead and stop now before you dive off too deep.

Is the dhea product and the epi separated? Or is it all lumped into one cap?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're currently running a couple prohormones stacked with a steroid. You'll see some pretty good gains, but you need to get a PCT ready.

For this cycle, just a simple SERM (if you don't know what these are, google "nolvadex", "clomid", or "Torem", and get one from a research company) stacked with any natty test booster would do the trick.

This being said, it seems like you don't really know what you're getting yourself into, so I'd go ahead and stop the cycle, and do some more research while training natural for a little longer. This forum is a great place to start.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Well what do you guys recommend for a PCT I'll buy whatever I need to be safe

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I'm very confident in my diet and supplementation I'm ready for this.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well what do you guys recommend for a PCT I'll buy whatever I need to be safe
Fair enough. This is a mild cycle, so you would be fine with:

Nolvadex
40/40/20/20

DAA
3/3/3/3

Get the Nolvadex from a research company online, just use google to find whichever one has the best reviews, and the DAA (D aspartic acid) from any supplement shop.

The dashes mean weeks, so it's 3g of DAA every day for four weeks, and you taper from 40mg a day down to 20mg a day over four weeks for the Nolvadex.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That Nolva dosing is high.
20/20/10/10 will do just fine
DAA at 3G daily is fine
Id get an AI as we'll, something decent.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Awesome the guy at total nutrition told me the one with DHEAS was a test booster that's all I didn't realize the estrogen blocker was steroid. Are you guys familiar with these I've done a little research on these

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Assuming this is your first cycle... If I were you I would run the epi at 2 caps/day (assuming 18 mg each) for 4 weeks then maybe bump to 3 caps if you feel necessary for the remainder. On cycle support for bp may be needed.

Pct-Nolva 20/20/10/10 or
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Keep reading about pct but get it ordered soon so that you're ready when the time comes.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Awesome the guy at total nutrition told me the one with DHEAS was a test booster that's all I didn't realize the estrogen blocker was steroid. Are you guys familiar with these I've done a little research on these
I've run that "estrogen blocker", and I enjoyed it. Nice mild cycle, and your dose is pretty conservative. And yeah, listen to the other guy's advice on the Nolvadex dosage. I've only used Torem and Clomid.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok but you said 2 a day does my body weight affect dosage like I'm wondering if that is why he told me three a day

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Epi is usually ran starting around 30mg per day then ramped up to 40-50. 2 caps would yield 36mg per day. 3 would be 54mg which is a little high for a starting dose of a first cycle.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
10-4 thanks for All your help guys I'll keep you guys posted I'm excited