Epi/t3 cycle for recomp?

getstrong

Awards
Is running Epi and t3 a viable option as a recomp?
Haven't run t3 before, so not sure how I'll react.

doing 6 weeks
Epi-20/30/40/40/40/40
t3-work up to 25mcg first week, 50/50/50/25/bridge down last week (mainly to test response, as well as ween off, never taken thyroid hormone)

pct
nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa week 1-8ish (amount depending)
Erase 0-0-3-3-2-1

cycle support all through, creatine, joint sups, fish oil

if I missed something or think i should add something, let me know. I like keeping bookmarked so have protocols handy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to "ween" off it. Just stop it after you are done.

Consider adding reduce XT into your pct at week 3. You are going to be fighting the rebound from t3 and need everything you can to keep the fat off.

It should be a great cycle though. Roids and t3 is awesome for getting shredded.

getstrong

Awards
Gotcha,wasn't entirely sure if need to ween to give thyroid a chance to start natty. I was wanting to run Osta and 11oxo, but ostas more than I was wanting to spend, and can't find any 11oxo powder, just the overpriced pill doses. Hoping this will drop me into 12-10% range

Side note- Could albuterol be ran week 2 pct for 2 on 2 off?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Gotcha,wasn't entirely sure if need to ween to give thyroid a chance to start natty. I was wanting to run Osta and 11oxo, but ostas more than I was wanting to spend, and can't find any 11oxo powder, just the overpriced pill doses. Hoping this will drop me into 12-10% range

I'd have to do a little research to find out. Google what people do with albuterol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Run Albutetol ED. Start at 3mg per dose X 3 daily. Ramp up from there and run it for a few weeks . Its good for cholesterol which u'll need since the Epi will move the lipids around.

Give urself 2-4 weeks after taking T3 to recover normal levels. It takes no less than 2 weeks for thyroid to bounce back so eat carefully. Might even go a bit further into caloric deficit because ur metabolism will be temporarily lower. Another good reason for Albuterol I guess.