DMZ+Tr3st = ????

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Have a bottle of Extreme DMZ and a bottle of Tr3st and only plan on a month cycle. I have my on cycle support. Do you think erase pro would be good enough for estrogen? I have letro as well, if it comes to me having to use letro, what would you dose? And as far as PCT, I have clomid and was gonna dose 50/50/25/25. Critique, suggestions, etc.

Mystere3

Awards
Great cycle. Erase isn't nearly enough; I used forma with erase.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Also, how far did you spread your doses out? For Tr3st and DMZ.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you are looking for a good topical forma product Ironflex has their new Formabolic on sale right now over at orbit. We have already has some great feedback on its efficiency as an AI. One person is using it as their only AI while on test.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suggest taking formeron (AI)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
OP, I'm gathering that a lot of people are pushing Form these days haha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think it's two. 1-2 but double check that.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have some forma on hand. How many pumps?
The bottle should tell you the mg per pump. Most people run between 75 - 150 mg ED when using it as an AI

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Thanks guys, anyone ran tr3st? What should I expect with it? Good gains? Also, I was gonna run it high at 125 mg for 4 weeks with the DMZ. Bad idea?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, anyone ran tr3st? What should I expect with it? Good gains? Also, I was gonna run it high at 125 mg for 4 weeks with the DMZ. Bad idea?
I liked it all the way up to 150mg. It only ever got better with the higher dose, the only added side was bp headaches. I love the stuff. Great energy and libido, and it'll add a few pounds of lean mass too, especially at that dosage.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd start it a bit lower for sure. You could increase the dose every few days.

Mystere3

Awards
I ran it at 150, it was great. Check out my dmz/trest log.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron 1 pump = 1.5 ml , I never saw that until I actually held the bottle up to light one day. If you're taking 2 ml per day thats basically 1 full pump and 1 flick of a pump.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer formabolic after have tried both. Finding much more effective at a lower dose then formeron. Once I find the dose I like with trt I will be trying it out with im trest down the line.

airirish

Awards
I just started formabolic in week 2 of a 12 week test only cycle. Going to see how it goes. It's my first cycle but don't want to risk gyno. Reviews have been good.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started formabolic in week 2 of a 12 week test only cycle. Going to see how it goes. It's my first cycle but don't want to risk gyno. Reviews have been good.
Start low and go up as needed. Its a great product.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Plan changed, got epistane cause my work screwed up on the order. Wonder what type of gains I'll see with this. Still busting out the 1200 calorie mass gainer ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan changed, got epistane cause my work screwed up on the order. Wonder what type of gains I'll see with this. Still busting out the 1200 calorie mass gainer ?
Epi is a great compound, go for it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EPI and DMZ are my favorite compounds right now. They are great by themselves and awesome together!!!!! Don't worry if you eat to gain on EPI you will gain quite well!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Epi n tr3st and I must admit not my fav stack. I rather use my one two combo of Epi n stano.

The tr3st is giving me some bloat n taking away my dry look from Epi which I always love. I won't stack the two again.

My opinion is tr3st stacked for a bulk when not worried on the shredded look.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'm using Epi n tr3st and I must admit not my fav stack. I rather use my one two combo of Epi n stano. The tr3st is giving me some bloat n taking away my dry look from Epi which I always love. I won't stack the two again. My opinion is tr3st stacked for a bulk when not worried on the shredded look.
Curious question, you running an AI?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious question, you running an AI?
Nope. I have formeron. Might start using it. Not getting any lumps of anything.

The addition of formeron to me during cycle is stupid in the sense of wanting to stay dry. For that I would've sticked to Epi n stano. Getting the same gains if I didn't take tr3st. Libido is up though.

Btw I'm on 100mg of tr4st and 70g of Epi.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Pretty much summed up everything I would have said lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much summed up everything I would have said lol
Lol. Yea next time I run tr3st it'll be during a full on bulk only, maybe this winter when the TD version comes out :)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Hit it on the head. I've only used stano myself, probably give Trest a go sometime in the future, TD looks promising.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit it on the head. I've only used stano myself, probably give Trest a go sometime in the future, TD looks promising.
Nothing beats Epi and stano IMO.

But yes the TD version looks promising. Def giving it a go in the winter.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Theoretically, if someone was to cut on an epi and tr3st cycle, what kinda results would they get? Muscle gain and fat loss? Or would I be better off to bulk? Cause I feel kinda too chubby to bulk but too small to cut.. Idk. It's all mental probably. Haha

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theoretically, if someone was to cut on an epi and tr3st cycle, what kinda results would they get? Muscle gain and fat loss? Or would I be better off to bulk? Cause I feel kinda too chubby to bulk but too small to cut.. Idk. It's all mental probably. Haha
it's all mental, make a decision and stick to it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
We are all body dimorphic to some level or another. We just become so critical of our bodys that our self image gets kind of phucked. I bet if you compare your self to 100 other guys out there you would be the one in the best shape but you would still find characteristics about the other guys that you think best your own. Like Olympus said just stick to a goal and do you. Being that its summer time cutting isnt a bad idea. Grab a good AI (formabolic ;) ) to run on cycle and trest epi should be a good cut/recomp stack.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I just want to look like a machine when I take off my shirt! So, I think I'm gonna go cut. And then once it starts to get cooled down a bit, I got a big cycle in my head that is gonna make me blow up!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to look like a machine when I take off my shirt! So, I think I'm gonna go cut. And then once it starts to get cooled down a bit, I got a big cycle in my head that is gonna make me blow up!
Which is?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22