EPI vs Halo for first PH cycle?

omar924

Awards
height: 5 foot 10
weight: 190
current bf: 12-14 ish currently cutting

I'm looking to start my first PH cycle in about a month or so once I'm done cutting. Currently taking s4 and gw and cycling clem every two weeks.

There's some people that swear by epi and some that swear by halo. Does it just come down to my body and how it reacts to each or is one generally superior to the other? again its my first ph cycle. I feel like on this forum there is a lot of people that lean towards epi while on another board that i was using for research tended to lead towards halo.

I have taking ostarine before so i have a little bit of experience.

your advice and/or comments is greatly appreciated.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
For a very first timer, I'd go halo. Different people have different opinions but I think there is a smaller likelihood of negative sides from halo.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you are still cutting epi

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Team halo

Mystere3

Awards
Halo. Some ppl don't respond to epi but everyone responds to halo.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flip a coin. Eventually you will try both.

Epi is my fav though.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea flip a coin as both compounds are nice. I ran halo before epi and have no regrets. You will be happy either way.

Mystere3

Awards
I like low dose dmz more than either, though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In the same way everyone responds to hdrol, everyone also responds to dmz, and I hate hdrol...so X2 for low dose dmz.

Edit: I shouldn't say I HATE hdrol, its more just that its incredibly weak IMO, takes way to long to kick in, and results are no where near worth the shut down. But this is my experience, some people love it. So hdrol isn't a bad choice.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've only ran EPI and it's some bad ass ****. Love it .

EatLiftGrow

Awards
If you are cutting my vote is Epi otherwise I'm team Halo!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
In the same way everyone responds to hdrol, everyone also responds to dmz, and I hate hdrol...so X2 for low dose dmz. Edit: I shouldn't say I HATE hdrol, its more just that its incredibly weak IMO, takes way to long to kick in, and results are no where near worth the shut down. But this is my experience, some people love it. So hdrol isn't a bad choice.
DMZ kicks in one week

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
My next cycle I'm gunna run it as a kicker most likely.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What's up with all these "if you are cutting go with epi" comments?

You don't cut with a first cycle. That's a waste of virgin receptors.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

True this!!! I don't see why you would need a PH to cut cause that's about diet. But to each their own.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cutting is dependent on diet, not hormones. I gained strength a little faster on epi, but I didn't like the feel of it. Way too dry for me. Halo feels better IMO. I say Halo @75-100mg or low dose DMZ.

stann123

stann123

Awards

Exactly. Phs don't help you cut, that's done through diet. Its a waste in general to cut on cycle. JMO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not necessarily. Its a great way to maintain or recomp....

omar924

Awards
I think I'm getting more confused :blink:
I plan on taking it after my cut.
what does a low dose dmz cycle look like?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I went to my docs to get my BP and my levels are totally fine . 130/74 ., you were right . Shouldn't trust those rite aid cuffs ..,
Yessssss. Dont ever trust those.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Phs don't help you cut, that's done through diet. Its a waste in general to cut on cycle. JMO
The only exception's to this would be 11oxo and 11kt as they reduce the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol via 11β-hsd1 inhibition.

stann123

stann123

Awards
The only exception's to this would be 11oxo and 11kt as they reduce the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol via 11β-hsd1 inhibition.
Good point. But personally I wouldn't want to spend my money on 11x, its pricey. Rather just cut with something like EC

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good point. But personally I wouldn't want to spend my money on 11x, its pricey. Rather just cut with something like EC
I understand and it is, but once I hit the 8% range I add a lot more then EC to keep dropping that seems to be my sticking point.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah I went to my docs to get my BP and my levels are totally fine . 130/74 ., you were right . Shouldn't trust those rite aid cuffs ..,
Yeah everyone should own an automated bp cuff and use it on the wrist.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Why the wrist? Iv always done Bicep as directed?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Why the wrist? Iv always done Bicep as directed?
It's hard for me to get more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night . Is that a super bad thing for while on cycle or am I just not getting the gains that I could be seeing ?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's hard for me to get more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night . Is that a super bad thing for while on cycle or am I just not getting the gains that I could be seeing ?
You need to be sleeping more. Alot more.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
You need to be sleeping more. Alot more.
Yeah the problem is that I work 4am and my dude ,( whom I live with ) comes home at like 830-9 at night so I nap a little in the day

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah the problem is that I work 4am and my dude ,( whom I live with ) comes home at like 830-9 at night so I nap a little in the day
I hear yah. Damn night shifts or really early shifts suck at times.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I hear yah. Damn night shifts or really early shifts suck at times.
As long as I have good BP I'm cool . I'm taking hella vitamins and trying to be drinking a gallon of water . Not always successful but I do my best for the most part . Not today tho like . But one thing I will say .., when I get my studies way up like a year or so from now I would definetly stack some DMZ 48 a day with some test lol . ****s super expensive , illegal and also super hard to get ..

omar924

Awards
why don't more people do a low dose dmz for there first cycle? If it takes a shorter amount of time to kick in and the effects are better? Not to mention it's cheaper than epi and halo....

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Most ppl that lift won't fit their biceps in a standard cuff.
Oh! lol I actually don't have little arms...I can't fit in the ones at pharmacies. I must have a special one made with the weightlifter in mind ;)
I guess I just never thought about the wrist.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd shoot for 7-8 man. This could be impairing your ability to recover and therefor build muscle, I recommend you try Growth Factor Xt. I know I'm a rep, but I use it myself and it works wonders for me.
Look at the reviews.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
why don't more people do a low dose dmz for there first cycle? If it takes a shorter amount of time to kick in and the effects are better? Not to mention it's cheaper than epi and halo....
Oh I'm only doing 32mgs a day . But will go 48 a day on my last week tho

omar924

Awards
Oh I'm only doing 32mgs a day . But will go 48 a day on my last week tho
a cycle of 30mg daily for 5 weeks is a typical cycle right? from what i saw thats one bottle....which is under 30 dollars...so why don't more people go this route?

Mystere3

Awards
a cycle of 30mg daily for 5 weeks is a typical cycle right? from what i saw thats one bottle....which is under 30 dollars...so why don't more people go this route?
Bc most ppl see it's two SD molecules put together and assume it's like SD but twice as strong. In fact, it's milder than SD.

Also epi/halo are so common everyone assumes they're the best. Dmz is much better if you aren't an idiot with it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bc most ppl see it's two SD molecules put together and assume it's like SD but twice as strong. In fact, it's milder than SD.

Also epi/halo are so common everyone assumes they're the best. Dmz is much better if you aren't an idiot with it.
OK I agree with the first part, but the second is 100% opinion. I have ran Halo Epi and Dymethazine and I do prefer Epistane it is much more dry and just feels better from an aggression and mood perspective.

Now one part that is not opinion my HDL was down and LDL high on DMZ but same can be said for Halo which proves your point that popular opinion is not great for picking a hormone.

That being said one should really just find the hormone that best fits their intended purpose.

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Sorry to hijack this thread but what version of dmz are you guys talking about? I'm about to start a first ph was going to try halo.

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience and in those of the vast majority of people who've taken the compounds, dmz, even at low dose, will give better gains than either halo or epi and it's not close.

I will agree that epi gives a bit more alpha feeling and aggression and is a bit dryer, more similar to anavar. It's probably better for those who are cutting or trying to harden pre-contest.

That being said, a lot of people who just want mass are running epi and IMO dmz is much better for that. Also take into account that a good portion of ppl don't respond to epi.