Cycle II Advice?

Abquest

Awards
I'm thinking this.

Week 1 - 4 Test P 75mg (ED)
Week 1 - 12 Test E 500mg (EW).
Week 1 - 12 EQ 500mg (EW).
Week 7 - 15 Tren A 50mg (ED)

Week 1 - 17 Nolva 20mg (ED) & Vitamin B6 200mg (ED)
Week 15 - 17 Full PCT
Clomid 300mg (day one),
100mg (ED=10 days),
50mg (ED=10 days)

I'm thinking that I won't really need the Test P the first 4 weeks with the Test E and EQ.
Would that be overkill?
Thoughts?

Note: Previous cycle:
Week 1-11 Test E (400mg) & Tren A 40mg (EOD)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no, none of those steroids would have released enough from depot into your blood to make an effect. the prop will do you well the 1st 4 weeks. what i would look at is the tren dosage. most people run like 75mg/EOD. what you have listed is more than twice what you took last time. oh, also 17 weeks of nolvadex isn't exactly liver friendly. if i were you i'd look into arimidex or another AI to control bloat instead of nolvadex.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
IMO, too much for a second cycle. Remember, K.I.S.S. Personally, I would drop either the EQ or tren. If you keep the tren, look at maybe eod dosing for this cycle, and run it until week 14. Also, run the Nolva only when the signs of gyno arise. If it's bloat you're concerned about, then get some A-dex.

Abquest

Awards
Funny... I'm on the fence about running Tren again for some reason.
It really made it hard for me to sleep. It felt tweaked all the time. Even on the 40 EOD. It takes awhile for me to get used to it. Really screwed with my BP.

Good point on the Nolva (both of you). I really didn't need it last cycle... just have been reading that it can be a good idea to do a low dose throughout the cycle.
I don't need the added liver stress for sure.

So you think the Test E and Eq would be good with a ramp up of Test P?
From what I have been reading in the treads... the Eq is much milder.
Thanks guys.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The EQ is always an option. I've never used EQ or tren. I have heard good and bad about tren. Either you like it, or you don't. You already know how you respond to tren, this time you can see how you respond to EQ. Later on, you may want to run both in a cycle. For the prop, since it is fast acting, I would say run it at a steady dose to keep your blood levels even. However, some choose to ramp it up.

Abquest

Awards
Well.... I got barked at a tad for the same post at another forum.
But the guy is right... <see below>
(I'm just trying to catch up with some of the info).
The previous cycle... I did really well. It was a tad ruff with the Tren as a newbie to AAS (PH's are WAY different). lol
That's why I was thinking... this may be too much. I'm just not sure what to drop or ditch just yet.
The Eq is supposed to be much smoother.
The Tren was great but... it did have some funky sides that took awhile to get used to.

---------
WHY are you increasing SO MUCH?!?! You are increasing amount of tren by 250%!!!! why not increase it 25-50% (which is a large increase)?

Weeks 1-4 you're gonna be taking 1025mg test!!! Thats over 250% more test!!! It looks like you're willing to ED injects so why not just do 500mg prop for the course (you can do this EOD also)? Just the fact your switching to prop from enanth, you're getting 15% more actual test.
If you want to "kick start" the beginning of cycle, why not add 25-30mg d-bol ED for first 4 weeks (dosage spread out throughout the day)?

---------

He does have a point. The last cycle was fine and adding the Test P to the Test E...
given the half-lives... I'm gonna have a ton of test going.
Doh!
May just go with the Test E and Eq and let it ramp up.
The test e kicked in week 3 last cycle.
I don't want to add an orals if I can help it. :\
A buddy of mine did some d-bol on his first cycle and he said it made him wicked sick. I hear that alot for guys at my gym.

Maybe the Test P for just 2 weeks. That might be better?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yes, you will theoretically inject this much test, but for the 1st 3-4 weeks you will only have less than half of the Test E in your bloodstream that you injected. the majority of it will stay in depot and slowly release throughout. the prop isn't a bad idea along with the E, however it's up to you. if i were you, i'd do the prop at least 2-3 weeks, drop it around week 4, and than let the enanthate take it's course while running the EQ the whole cycle.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n &amp; Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I like dbol and so do alot of my gym bros and no one i know has ever gotten sick from taking it...

Also, i'm just not a big fan of stacking alot of different gear. I prefer to keep things simple. I think that if you're going to take something like tren A that requires ED/EOD inject, you should consider a test ester to match. I wouldn't run prop with Tren A versus test E. If you're gonna run test E, then run it with either deca, EQ, or tren E so that your blood levels build-up evenly. Since this is your second cycle, i would go with just test E and EQ/deca and maybe throw in dbol for the first four weeks. Or instead of the dbol, you could just frontload the test E for the first week or two at 500mg on Mon, Wed, Fri.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the dbol - great results, cheap, easily available, you feel great and it's rarely faked.