First prohormone cycle

noserave

Awards
I posted recently about this mass X prohormone and the response I received was not what I wanted. Everyone agreed that it was only a natural test booster. I just got off the phone with complete nutrition and this is the info he ran down to me. This converts into 3.5 mgs of superdrol in the body. A place named ATS labs makes it in Huston TX. The manager at CN said he's going to get ahold of the makers and get back to me so I can understand exactly how it works as a ph. Here's the supplement facts again. What do you guys think? Am I being jerked around by CN?

Attachments

Travenberger

Awards
Garbage. Hope you didn't pay more that $20 for that

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no Prohormones in that formula. It's all Natural.

noserave

Awards
It was 100$, and I'm waiting to hear from the manager as to exactly how it converts to superdrol. I'll keep you guys posted!

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
It was 100$, and I'm waiting to hear from the manager as to exactly how it converts to superdrol. I'll keep you guys posted!
He's taking time to pull something out of his a** and try to sell you some scientific jargon and hope you believe him .

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zinc - is a mineral

B6 - is a vitamin

Magnesium Oxide - a trace mineral

Deer antler velvet - comes from Deer antler

Trigonella foenum-graecum - is Fenugreek

3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon - is just a flavonoid

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran - is Stinging Nettle Root

Macuna Pruriens - is Velvet Bean

So which one is supposed to convert to the Prohormone Superdrol...?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
you got screwed. With $100, I'd be more careful and make sure I was educated about the product I was about to spend so much for.
I got 4 bottles of epistane/trenavar for $30 less than you paid for that bs product.

noserave

Awards
Zinc - is a mineral B6 - is a vitamin Magnesium Oxide - a trace mineral Deer antler velvet - comes from Deer antler Trigonella foenum-graecum - is Fenugreek 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon - is just a flavonoid 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran - is Stinging Nettle Root Macuna Pruriens - is Velvet Bean So which one is supposed to convert to the Prohormone Superdrol...?
Thank you for this breakdown. I'm going to try to get my money back but there's a no return/money back policy. **** complete nutrition. I should've researched the ingredients before I bought it but instead I blindly trusted the rep. You live and you learn, right?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thank you for this breakdown. I'm going to try to get my money back but there's a no return/money back policy. **** complete nutrition. I should've researched the ingredients before I bought it but instead I blindly trusted the rep. You live and you learn, right?
Yessir. But, I'm sure they will give you your money back if you bitch enough about it lol
They sound shady as hell.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Complete nutrition is never a place to buy PH'S. Lol.

whiteboystomp

Awards
there too many good solid products on the market for you to have through all of this stuff. thats what this forum is for. do some research - read some logs people have posted before you go paying good money for stuff.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Get your money back OP?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
A lot of brands lost out on good products as more and more compounds were made illegal. Many companies continued the same product names (maybe added "pro" "V.2" "hardcore" to it for legal reasons- to make if technically a different product) but changed the ingredients from known/accepted compounds to kitchen sink style mixes with a bunch of random herbal extracts.

When you research you HAVE to pay close attention to the ingredient list (that's really the only thing that matters). You could be researching "product x" which has great reviews, but online only "product x extreme" is available bc the old version is discontinued.

I don't want to mention any specific products, it's its all over the place. Real PHs usually only have one ingredient- the active compound (or a few if they are a blend). Google each ingredient and you'll know what your buying.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
A lot of brands lost out on good products as more and more compounds were made illegal. Many companies continued the same product names (maybe added "pro" "V.2" "hardcore" to it for legal reasons- to make if technically a different product) but changed the ingredients from known/accepted compounds to kitchen sink style mixes with a bunch of random herbal extracts.

When you research you HAVE to pay close attention to the ingredient list (that's really the only thing that matters). You could be researching "product x" which has great reviews, but online only "product x extreme" is available bc the old version is discontinued.

I don't want to mention any specific products, it's its all over the place. Real PHs usually only have one ingredient- the active compound (or a few if they are a blend). Google each ingredient and you'll know what your buying.
Yup, also buy a reputable brand OP. I won't name any cause of board reasons but I'm sure you can research for good stuff or just PM me lol.

noserave

Awards
The rep at CN said they only list 2% of the supplement ingredients in the supplement facts. I asked him how it converts to superdrol and he said that's like asking a famous chef for his recipe. He wouldn't tell me.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Id give it one last shot for a return, otherwise you just paid 100 bucks for a good supplement world lesson. Sucks, but in the long run you'll never make that mistake again.

Reminds me of getting ripped off on a bud deal back in hs... Never again....

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Lol. Id give it one last shot for a return, otherwise you just paid 100 bucks for a good supplement world lesson. Sucks, but in the long run you'll never make that mistake again. Reminds me of getting ripped off on a bud deal back in hs... Never again....
Lmao

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The rep at CN said they only list 2% of the supplement ingredients in the supplement facts. I asked him how it converts to superdrol and he said that's like asking a famous chef for his recipe. He wouldn't tell me.
If they only list 2% of the ingredients on the label, they are probably violating the law - the FDA has pretty specific and detailed requirements about labeling.

Telling you that it converts to superdrol but not telling you which ingredients do is making a claim about the supplement and is probably also illegal.

If you used a credit card to pay, call the card company and issue a chargeback.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If they only list 2% of the ingredients on the label, they are probably violating the law - the FDA has pretty specific and detailed requirements about labeling.

Telling you that it converts to superdrol but not telling you which ingredients do is making a claim about the supplement and is probably also illegal.

If you used a credit card to pay, call the card company and issue a chargeback.
Well since they have to record the conversations tell them your going to call the FDA and tell them that Complete Nutrition is selling superdrol and you have the proof. It's against the law not to record that stuff.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol. Id give it one last shot for a return, otherwise you just paid 100 bucks for a good supplement world lesson. Sucks, but in the long run you'll never make that mistake again.

Reminds me of getting ripped off on a bud deal back in hs... Never again....
Story time, I wanna know what happened ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
If they only list 2% of the ingredients on the label, they are probably violating the law - the FDA has pretty specific and detailed requirements about labeling. Telling you that it converts to superdrol but not telling you which ingredients do is making a claim about the supplement and is probably also illegal. If you used a credit card to pay, call the card company and issue a chargeback.
This^^

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I... I mean, some guy... Probably sold him an eighth of oregano for $75.
It's nothing to excited... Gve some guy money to grab for me since his boy had... I saw him later and he told me he was ripped off "sorry bro he ripped me off" oook. Lesson learned

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's nothing to excited... Gve some guy money to grab for me since his boy had... I saw him later and he told me he was ripped off "sorry bro he ripped me off" oook. Lesson learned
You know he bought the stuff and just kept it for himself right?
Think about it...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You know he bought the stuff and just kept it for himself right?
Think about it...
Haha is buddy is going to start blowing up and man this test booster is amazing..

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Yea of course lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
It was probably some outdoor 5 a G bud anyways.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I'd be really mad. At least your cool about it.
I was at the time, but now I look back and it's really just a cheap lesson.... Unfortunatly sometimes you don't truly learn your lesson until it gets pushed in your face. $20 bucks for a drug game intro? I'll take it lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I was at the time, but now I look back and it's really just a cheap lesson.... Unfortunatly sometimes you don't truly learn your lesson until it gets pushed in your face. $20 bucks for a drug game intro? I'll take it lol.
Haha true. I learned a $1000 dollar lesson from going to the emergency room once without insurance.

I learned that you better be dieing to go in that bitch.. lol

permabulk

Awards
i dont care how many mg of superdrol is in it. nobody has any business running superdrol for a first cycle lol.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Haha true. I learned a $1000 dollar lesson from going to the emergency room once without insurance. I learned that you better be dieing to go in that bitch.. lol
Yea really... Healthcare costs are f ing unreal

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I didn't lol