The "DEMIGOD" stack

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
This will be a 8 week cycle. Started 2 weeks ago with LMG 75mg. Today starting DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST.
LMG-75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
DYMETHAZ9NE-40/40/40/40/40/60
TR3ST -50/75/75/75/75/75
Damage Control though out cycle
Toermifine 60/60/30/30
DAA 3g
mk2866
Follidrone-1 cap/ day
Sup3r PCT start of 3rd week of PCT.
I'm 39yrs old 6 feet & when I started my LMG 2 weeks ago I was 230lbs. Now I'm 238lb. Goal weight put on 10-15lbs. 20lbs if possible. All lifts up 5-10lbs. Always hungry. Can't wait to see what DYMETHAZ9NE/TR3ST does.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In bro :) this should make for a niceee stack

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Wittttit

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
sub'n up

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wait, you're logging right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! In!

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Did a fast chest and tris yesterday. First day of working out with 50mg of TR3ST / 40mg of DYMETHAZ9NE. I felt very aggressive pumped and full. Don't know if it was me or my stack. Did a little more reps and all lifts up 5-10lbs. When I woke up the next morning I looked like I just came out of the gym. Still felt and looked pumped.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a fast chest and tris yesterday. First day of working out with 50mg of TR3ST / 40mg of DYMETHAZ9NE. I felt very aggressive pumped and full. Don't know if it was me or my stack. Did a little more reps and all lifts up 5-10lbs. When I woke up the next morning I looked like I just came out of the gym. Still felt and looked pumped.
That's the best feeling...still looking pumped the next day:)

Good stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna be a sexy run, are you using anything to combat prolactin with two 19-nor's in the cycle?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Sorry late post. Hit up some shoulders, traps and back on Saturday. Had to hit them fast my nieces graduation was that nite. Then guess what. Like always when I'm 3 weeks into a cycle I get sick. Rested on Sunday and Monday spent memorial day at the beach with my family. I'll hit the gym on wed.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry late post. Hit up some shoulders, traps and back on Saturday. Had to hit them fast my nieces graduation was that nite. Then guess what. Like always when I'm 3 weeks into a cycle I get sick. Rested on Sunday and Monday spent memorial day at the beach with my family. I'll hit the gym on wed.
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit dude! Sleep your ass off!

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Finally got over being sick and back to the gym. Hit chest and tris today and for not going to the gym for 1 week I didn't lose any strength or wieght. I took 50mg of TR3ST preworkout. All of my lifts went up 10lbs and reps up to 10. Endurance and pumps were insane. I did inclined DB and it felt so good to me that I did a 4th set and hit 90lbs for 12 reps! Looked full swollen and hard in and out of the gym. Jumped on the scale 248lbs! GOT TO LOVE THAT TR3ST AND DYMETHAZ9NE!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IN!!!

How are you dosing the DMZ? 40 at once or 20mg 12 hours apart?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'm dosing it 7 hours apart. 20mg around 6am with 25mg TR3ST & 25mg LMG. The other 20mg around 1pm with 50mg TR3ST & 25mg LMG hour preworkout. The last dose 25mg of TR3ST & 25mg LMG around 8pm. Should I be dosing it 12 hours apart? That would be hard for me cause I wake up 4am for work.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge the half life of dmz is 10-12 hours. So that's why I asked. Tr3st is out of your system in about 3 hours, making it an ideal preworkout.

I haven't ran dmz yet so I'm curious how ppl dose it.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I never ran it before also. Would I need the DMZ preworkout? Should I dose it 10-12 hours apart? And what about my TR3ST dosing is that ok?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Also when do I know when I need Formeron? I never used it before...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never ran it before also. Would I need the DMZ preworkout? Should I dose it 10-12 hours apart? And what about my TR3ST dosing is that ok?

Im not sure. From what Ive seen Tr3st really shines pre-workout. The other doses are fine. I haven't been able to find too much dosing DMZ pre-workout, but it wouldnt hurt...i guess??

Anyone with more knowledge want to comment?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ has a half life of 16 hours. So taking it twice a day 12 hours apart you get a 4 hour overlap which is nice. If you were trying to time the doses i would simply adjust when i dose them so that the workout would fall in the 4 hours after a dose while the overlapping window creates the highest concentration of the DMZ. Being that it is such a long lasting designer though I really don't know that it would matter too much.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You should blow up on this stack. I ran DMZ and LMG together once upon a time. Gained a lot of strength.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DMZ has a half life of 16 hours. So taking it twice a day 12 hours apart you get a 4 hour overlap which is nice. If you were trying to time the doses i would simply adjust when i dose them so that the workout would fall in the 4 hours after a dose while the overlapping window creates the highest concentration of the DMZ. Being that it is such a long lasting designer though I really don't know that it would matter too much.

Thank you for the correction!

I was thinking running a bolus dose of 40mg first dose then 20mg every half life to keep blood levels stable.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow long half life. Didn't know that. Good to know.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
funkd0c BLOWING UP alright! When I started my cycle I was around 225 - 228lbs. I'm sitting at around 250lbs. Strength is unbelievable! I was sick with a major cold for about a week went back to the gym thinking that I lost wieght and strength. Nope! I gained wieght and my strength actually went up! I'm dosing the DYMETHAZ9NE 20mg @ 6am and the other 20mg an hour preworkout around 1pm.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the best place to apply it? And when?
1 pump = 1.5 ml

so do half a pump before workout and half a pump after showering, shoulders are usually a good spot

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Nips kinda sensitive. Running 2 pumps Formeron a day from last week. I'm going veto stop LMG and just continue with DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST for rest of cycle. Going to the gym later. I'll update later on lifts and wieght.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nips kinda sensitive. Running 2 pumps Formeron a day from last week. I'm going veto stop LMG and just continue with DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST for rest of cycle. Going to the gym later. I'll update later on lifts and wieght.
Think you made the right decision.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The nip problems could be from Tr3st, might want to get a research chem AI

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
1 pump = 1.5 ml so do half a pump before workout and half a pump after showering, shoulders are usually a good spot
I like the idea of doing some on the top of your foot- skin is soft, and it stays moist all day from being In shoes and scks. I obv have no proof f this is better, but I like to think it is

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Does anyone else get nausuated when you take DYMETHAZ9NE (DMZ)?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I have not had a chance to run ours. However you could have an issue with a filler or something in the caps. Like Jay said though you would think it would have presented itself initially. Is it bad or just minor nausea?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
When it's time to eat a meal I try and eat and can't eat as much. Then looking and after I eat I feel nausuated like I want to throw up. I want to eat but at times I just don't want to. IV been on this cycle for 4 weeks and only recently felt like this. I only have 2 more weeks to go. I just hope I can keep my food intake and calories up. I don't want to loose all what I gained on this cycle. I did put on 20lbs. I'm at 250lbs maybe that's the peak of my wieght my body wants to gain. Just saying.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it's time to eat a meal I try and eat and can't eat as much. Then looking and after I eat I feel nausuated like I want to throw up. I want to eat but at times I just don't want to. IV been on this cycle for 4 weeks and only recently felt like this. I only have 2 more weeks to go. I just hope I can keep my food intake and calories up. I don't want to loose all what I gained on this cycle. I did put on 20lbs. I'm at 250lbs maybe that's the peak of my wieght my body wants to gain. Just saying.
You gained 20lbs....wow....that's awesome.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I don't think it is the peak of your size capping out and causing problems. However 20 lbs if fuggin awesome. How is your urine looking is it clear or getting dark? How much water are you getting in. Be honest with yourself as it makes a difference. If not getting enough water, and or your toxins are getting high then that could cause the nausea and lack of appetite. I have had it happen before. How about stool color has it gotten really light in color or anything? If stool is light I suggest increasing your doses of TUDCA to open up the bile ducts.

Also you could start taking a mix of Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice, it will clean out your system of extra toxins. Just look it up online for the actual mixture, I can't remember the exact ratios to use right now.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Stool color is kind on the dark side. .Just feel that I want to crap but not all of it is coming out. Urine is not always clear but not dark. Yes 20lbs gain. I started at 230lbs at beginning of cycle. But to honest it's muscle and some fat. Especially in the stomach area.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got ya, then I doubt it is any of those issues. The apple cider and vinegar would still clean you of toxins if you think their may be something else going on. Can't hurt. Could be you are a little constipated or your prostate is temporarily enlarged from being on cycle. Try using some magnesium and see if clearing the shoot doesn't make you feel better. The magnesium is good for a lot more than just loosening bowels so it isn't a bad idea to take some daily anyway but for releasing the stool you need a few caps depending on strength. The ones I use on cycle are 500mg each and I take 2 daily unless I forget. If you want to make sure you get cleaned out without having diarrhea then maybe 1000mg magnesium and 5-10 grams of fiber like metamucil or something and it will clean you out without being miserable and you may feel better afterwards.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That's not unheard of with stacks, likely just due to strain on your liver. Not a huge worry IMO, happens to me too towards the end of cycles.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Yes I have felt this before on a end of a cycle. But I never did DMZ so I may have thought it was from it. I feel a lot better today. Food is going down easier. And also forcing myself to drink a lot more water. Going to hit the gym today. Hopefully no strength loss.