M-STEN First time cycle

iStolethisnam

Awards
Hi i was just looking to get some advice for the cycle i'm beginning this week. I'm currently 6'0 and 160lbs. I've been working out for about a year and a half seriously and just recently started eating clean 5 meals a day, i plateaued rather hard the past 6 months and am looking to M-sten to get me off of it. More or less i'm looking to bulk hard and get my strength up.

I have blockade for my cycle support, as well as mega men sport multivitamins, fish oil, and milk thistle.

But i'm quite confused with what my dosage should be though, i've heard anywhere from 8mg-40mg, i don't wanna start off too heavy but i was looking to see what every bodies opinion on the dosage and times i should be taking it every day. All opinions are welcome, thank you in advance:)

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
What m sten did you get? How many caps and how many mgs. per cap?

iStolethisnam

Awards
And I did plateau. I have the most stupid metabolism ever. Isomass and dirty bulking with creatine and isolated protein gained me 5 pounds and I lost it right when I got off

iStolethisnam

Awards
5 egg whites, a scoop of protein, a banana and oatmeal sometimes

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Switch to 5 whole eggs/....more protein in the yoke and better for you? Try Dymatize elite mass gainer...better stuff.

Mystere3

Awards
What are your macros and meal plan?

I wouldn't run msten for a first cycle and wouldn't run anything until your diet and training are dialed in.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Mass gainer is a waste of money IMO.

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
4 mg caps is kind of a rip off. These better stuff out there. I would start off with 12 mg a day (3 through out the day for the first week). Dont do more than 28mgs a day (7 caps,lol) The stuff you got is just really minimally dosed per cap. My first m sten cycle i started with 20 mgs (2 caps a day) for the first week the went up to 3 caps a day (1 morning, mid and night. 10mg caps).

How many calories are you eating a day?

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
Agreed! get that diet in check. No amount of gear will make you grow i you are not getting the right nutrients in your body to build the muscle.

iStolethisnam

Awards
I've got a rather long diet plan made by a person friend/nutritionist and trainer. So my diet is good, intaking about 300g of protein a day if I get every meal in and work doesn't get in the way. Should I be taking 1am 1 pre workout (let's say 3pmish) and 1 before I go to sleep? I've got the dieting and workout regimens set and my motivations as high as ever. I just want to make sure I don't do any damage to my body regarding the dosage

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
about how many calories would you say you're taking in each day?

iStolethisnam

Awards
~4500 if everything goes correctly. Not sure if I should up it a bit or not. So would you say 12/12/12/12 or up it based on results/sides

Tom15

Tom15

Awards
I would do 12 for the first week then reevaluate it based on the first weeks results. try for 5500 cals a day. you are tall.

iStolethisnam

Awards
Alright,
Thanks a ton for all the advice, it was very helpful and I will definitely use it!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
If you're using anything other than ultradrol (Antaeus labs version of msten) run 30 mg minimum.

Also, I don't think you're eating 4500 calories. Are you actually counting the calories or guessing?

iStolethisnam

Awards
It was an estimate based on the meals and amounts on my diet plan. I only began it last Monday though so I haven't seen crazy results or anything yet. And I will definitely keep you all posted.

iStolethisnam

Awards
Day 4: I began taking up your mass twice a day along with my same stuff as planned. I began 153 I'm now 161 and gaining, pure muscle from what I can tell. No gut. No sides from the MSTEN. Everything seems to be going great

stann123

stann123

Awards
Day 4: I began taking up your mass twice a day along with my same stuff as planned. I began 153 I'm now 161 and gaining, pure muscle from what I can tell. No gut. No sides from the MSTEN. Everything seems to be going great
That's not even close to pure muscle. Sorry bud

themayor

themayor

Awards
Scratches head, I doubt it's pure muscle man...

But your on Day 4 of your MSTEN cycle? So am I! I just started a Log, wasn't going to but for others research might as well.

iStolethisnam

Awards
Not pure muscle obviously on a weightgainer and a pro hormone I'm gonna put on some fat and water weight, but it's coming in evenly and I'm not bloated or anything. But yeah, I'm keeping pictures of every 3 days and watching my progress