First week of halodrol, my right nipple it sore

01tj

Awards
I want to apologize ahead of time because I did cross post this in the Celtic labs forum but I thought I could get some different opinions here. I started Halo mass Monday and I've been taking 1 (25 mg) at 5:30 a.m., and 1 at 5:30 pm. I'm planning on moving up to 1 every 8 hours for the next 5 weeks. I just noticed that its pretty sore right under my right nipple. Could this be gyno already?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Are you gyno prone? Did you have pubescent gyno?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
unless there's a lump you're golden, nips will prolly tingle the whole cycle, I wouldn't sweat it

01tj

Awards
Are you gyno prone? Did you have pubescent gyno?

Not that I know of, this is my first PH. I do remember getting lumps under my nipples when I was a kid.

If I do notice a lump what should I do? AI?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I may be wrong and hopefully someone will correct me if I am.

But I think it would be a good idea to run something like formeron on any cycle now if he did truly have lumps as a kid. I would assume he will catch it again at some point regardless of the PH.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If its from puberty, that **** is calcified by now. It's not gonna grow, it's basicly a rock in your nipple

You're probly just paranoid. Stop squeezing your nipples lookin for a lump. You're probly squeezing a gland and thinking its Gyno

01tj

Awards
If its from puberty, that **** is calcified by now. It's not gonna grow, it's basicly a rock in your nipple

You're probly just paranoid. Stop squeezing your nipples lookin for a lump. You're probly squeezing a gland and thinking its Gyno
Lol, I haven't been squeezing but I kind of figured it's just paranoia since it's pretty early and from what I've read 50 mg's isz pretty conservative. It was pretty sore though but not so much this morning

Crazy bad

Awards
You need to get an ai. It shouldn't be sore at all. Get it under control ASAP. You have never ran a ph before so you don't know how prone you are. A bottle of aromasin is a hell of a lot cheaper than surgery!

01tj

Awards
You need to get an ai. It shouldn't be sore at all. Get it under control ASAP. You have never ran a ph before so you don't know how prone you are. A bottle of aromasin is a hell of a lot cheaper than surgery!

I have exemestane I'm knot sure how to dose it though

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I must have mixed them up, I also have Toremifene citrate
I'm not familiar with extremestane but Torem is a SERM

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Finally ^^
Agreed

Crazy bad

Awards
Exemestane is a brand name for aromasin. Take 25 mgs for a couple of days then adjust dosage to 12.5 mgs ed. increase dosage if problem persists.

01tj

Awards
Exemestane is a brand name for aromasin. Take 25 mgs for a couple of days then adjust dosage to 12.5 mgs ed. increase dosage if problem persists.
Haven't taken it yet but does it need to be refrigerated after it's opened?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Since Halodrol cannot aromatize, would an AI make any difference on cycle?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not really. Unless you have issues Save it for pct. run your AI two weeks past your serm along with your cortisol control

Crazy bad

Awards
Since Halodrol cannot aromatize, would an AI make any difference on cycle?
Many steroids claim they will not aromatize, but can they cause gyno? Hell yeah! You are causing your body's hormones to change and readjust. Most might not get a problem, but everybody's different.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Many steroids claim they will not aromatize, but can they cause gyno? Hell yeah! You are causing your body's hormones to change and readjust. Most might not get a problem, but everybody's different.
Hence why I said unless you have issues, everyone should have an AI on hand for every cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Like rebound gyno. Anyone can look at genetic makeup and know it won't aromatize.

I run a natty eblocker on cycle and then a good AI after.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And also, its not a matter of "claiming" that the compound can't aromatize, because most of the DS people are using now are incapable of of aromatizing. It's the fact that your free estrogen can still be increased methylstenbolone for example. I'd run an AI with it, but it doesn't aromatize.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Nipple sensitivity is normal on cycle but only you know how it truly feels.

Mystere3

Awards
And also, its not a matter of "claiming" that the compound can't aromatize, because most of the DS people are using now are incapable of of aromatizing. It's the fact that your free estrogen can still be increased methylstenbolone for example. I'd run an AI with it, but it doesn't aromatize.
Any steroid can increase estrogen even if it doesn't aromatize. One way is by lowering shbg which causes more free e2. Another is by causing more test to be aromatized to e2. An AI will stop both of these avenues.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any steroid can increase estrogen even if it doesn't aromatize. One way is by lowering shbg which causes more free e2. Another is by causing more test to be aromatized to e2. An AI will stop both of these avenues.
True that!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant, and also why I said everyone should have an AI on hand for every cycle. Even hdrol

01tj

Awards
Nipple sensitivity is normal on cycle but only you know how it truly feels.

I've read this and it's the main reason I haven't started the AI yet. I played basketball Saturday and may have even taken a shot to the nipple. It's not as sore today so I will probably hold off as long as it continues to improve

sieusc

Awards
I definitely noticed something with my nipples during my two separate halodrol runs. They where puffy and little lumps came.

I think on 1 run I ran an AI when I noticed it and the other run I got the nolva in my pct to get rid of it.

It turned out just fine but Im nkt really gyno prone So definitely be careful! You say you have aromasin at hand, use it

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've heard of more and more people having this Gyno problem with Halo. It's weird.

01tj

Awards
I definitely noticed something with my nipples during my two separate halodrol runs. They where puffy and little lumps came.

I think on 1 run I ran an AI when I noticed it and the other run I got the nolva in my pct to get rid of it.

It turned out just fine but Im nkt really gyno prone So definitely be careful! You say you have aromasin at hand, use it
I've been holding off because the symptoms are pretty much gone. My biggest problem now is my shoulder but I don't think its related to the halo but more related to the partially torn (about 1/3) pec I suffered last summer

Tagger

Tagger

Awards