First time AAS user - Oral T-Bol Cycle - 6 Weeks

nobellpeace

Awards
First post, first cycle. Little background as to my history with bodybuilding --- Started out about 8 months - Year ago of consistent gym attendance at about 115 pounds hovering as I'm a serious ectomorph with a damned fast metabolism. Currently I now hover around 125 pounds give or take a pound or two depending on how heavy I've been eating that week. I decided to run a cycle with a buddy and we decided on T-Bol as it seems like a high quality mild AASs with the effects we desired for bulking while producing gains that realistically we will be able to keep most of.

We will be doing a mostly clean bulk consisting of eggs, lean chicken, steaks, beef, greens etc... I will most definitely be taking a few cheat days for fast food when I'm feeling lazy.

Cycle Overview:
On Cycle Therapy - AI Sports Life Support (Also take Optimum Nutrition Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil ED)
Week 1 - Starting at 40mg ED, 20mg Cap in the AM, 20mg Cap before bed
Week 2 through 6 - Upping the dose to 60mg ED, 20mg AM, Noon, Bed
PCT : 20mg Nolva ED for 2 weeks following cycle

Will post a before picture and an after photo later as the cycle goes along.

DAY 1: No noticeable effects besides feeling amp'd to get to the gym tomorrow. Popped 20mg 5 minutes within ar***** time just couldn't wait, will be taking another 20 before bed tonight.

nobellpeace

Awards
Lmao I curled more than your body weight for 30 reps yesterday...

You should try the wonder drug called food.
That's some good advice I appreciate it. I'll leave you a link to my log for that after this one

Mystere3

Awards
Also 2 weeks of novla is insufficient. I think running a cycle with your lack of experience and size is idiotic but if you're going to run one at least do it right.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
There's So much wrong here...

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You need to research a sufficient pct, reguardless of size/strength

nobellpeace

Awards
I researched the PCT, I have enough to complete 4 weeks if needed so if it's advised then I'll just run it for 4 weeks

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
How old are you OP? I mean damn, I weighed over 125 in middle school...

alts

Awards
8 months consistant gym work? 125lbs? Starting a cycle?Taking pre bed... 2 weeks of nolva?....

what could go wrong?

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
8 months? I've been lifting for about 13 years off and on and Im just now on my first cycle.

You should put in some hard quality time in the gym first. How tall are you by the way at 125lbs?

nobellpeace

Awards
How old are you OP? I mean damn, I weighed over 125 in middle school...
21, I'm naturally a very small guy. My natural weight is around 110/115 and even with an extremely high caloric diet i find it hard to put on weight. I've actually been working out on an off for 6 years as I played lacrosse in HS and swam but putting on weight was just something i have trouble with. My wrist/ankle circumference is also tiny. As a reference point I can't wear watches without having every link taken out and even then some manufacturer watches still are a little big on me

nobellpeace

Awards
i replied to someone else about it I've actually been working out on an off for about 6-7 years and i'm 5'8

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
21, I'm naturally a very small guy. My natural weight is around 110/115 and even with an extremely high caloric diet i find it hard to put on weight. I've actually been working out on an off for 6 years as I played lacrosse in HS and swam but putting on weight was just something i have trouble with. My wrist/ankle circumference is also tiny. As a reference point I can't wear watches without having every link taken out and even then some manufacturer watches still are a little big on me
My advice to you would be to hold off on the steroids until you've been consistently training for at LEAST 2 years. And your diet definitely needs work too. How much do you eat in a normal day?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Maybe hop on some creatine, DAA and eat a lot more.
My advice would be to not run anything untill you have your diet completley sorted out and you have found a training program that is giving you gains
Then In a year or two MAYBE think about running something like test e.

Mystere3

Awards
I would just keep increasing your diet by 20% until you start putting on mass. 40/40/20 p/c/f ratios.

nobellpeace

Awards
I mean I appreciate the advice but my minds already set. My diet is pretty good I intake a lot of calories and eat about 5 times a day at least. When I was dirty bulking a few months ago I literally consumed about 5 fast food meals a day and snacked on Greek yogurt when I was home and I could only manage to put on some 4 pounds in a month of that.

nobellpeace

Awards
I've also loaded creatine and have been taking that religiously for the past 3 months

nobellpeace

Awards
I easily intake at least 3000-4500 calories a day depending on what I'm doing (whether or not I have to eat out or not)

Mystere3

Awards
You know adding muscle mass is just going to increase your metabolism more right? What are you going to do when your cycle is over and the mass comes right back off?

stann123

stann123

Awards
I don't think you understand this... If you cant put on mass without phs/aas then you wont with them. You're being stupid and stubborn, your 125 lbs... pre pubescent girls weigh more then you. You've only been training for 8 months, your still a beginner. I know you say you eat a lot, and if that's true and you cant gain weight... then eat more. Your comments show that you have no discipline, IMO you don't deserve to run a cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dirty bulking=excuse to eat McDonald.

Agree with stann, you have no self discipline and steroids will only give you temporary gains (possibly not even visually noticeable).
We keep our gains and maintain higher body weight because we have our nutrition in check, and we consistently train.
I have never taken more than 10-15 days off from the gym sense I started lifting.
You want instant gratification instead of working harder and doing the things you don't want to do. But you'll only be disappointed by the end of this.
So do steroids if you want but you'll get all the sides with very few of the benefits.

deepthroat

Awards
I agree with what everybody said.ure too young and u can easily put on 20lbs by watching ure diet. Anw i guess ure mind is maid up. The Tbol wont give u the kind of mass ure hoping and 60 mg/day at ure bodyweight is alot for a newbie. Why didnt u use some test if u are determined at using aas?

alts

Awards
Start getting a burger from mcdonalds after every workout.

Thank me later

xXdionysusXx

Awards
Try gomad
A gallon of full fat milk a day.
Just drink 2 pints with every meal
If your not gaining eating as much as you say without steroids you'll no doubt struggle with them.

nobellpeace

Awards
Ok. Clearly this community is more geared towards flaming others. I posted a thread about a log and all I'm getting is flame. Appreciate all the advice but this community obviously isn't for me and I'll just be discontinuing the log here

themayor

themayor

Awards
Hey man do whatever feels right in your heart..

LOL jk

Dude, I just don't know what to tell you.. how tall are you with a 125 pound body?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Seriously if you've already started the tbol quit now and do a light pct. At 21 the only thing your doing is messing up your endocrine with that stuff. You seriously need to reconsider your diet and training protocol to get where you want to be.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Clearly this community is more geared towards flaming others. I posted a thread about a log and all I'm getting is flame. Appreciate all the advice but this community obviously isn't for me and I'll just be discontinuing the log here
It's not flaming, people just don't there to be a log on here where you fk yourself up after we give you a bunch of advice on how to cycle before you're ready.

Mystere3

Awards
Most people appreciate advice when they're doing something idiotic.

lightspan

lightspan

Awards
Lots of helpful people here are telling you, based on a lot of experience and knowledge, that you are doing something dumb. You want it sugar coated? You can listen now, or start a new "I ****ed up and have lovely tits, what do I do now?" thread later. Your choice. Either way, best of luck to you.

nobellpeace

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys. As advised I stopped taking my cycle after the 5th day and didn't bother with PCT because it would've been hard to sell the 16 year old down the block on a 3 and a half week PCT regimen... Anyways. Made my money back and some and I really feel like I put on some good pounds after this cycle. Some real good stuff definitely recommend.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
you sold steroids to a 16 year old?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Maybe hop on some creatine, DAA and eat a lot more. My advice would be to not run anything untill you have your diet completley sorted out and you have found a training program that is giving you gains Then In a year or two MAYBE think about running something like test e.
I seriously became the biggest that I've ever been off a DAA/trib/n.o/cre stack .. It was called the muscle warfare stack . I was a little cubby as well but I still put on from 180ish to like 210+ when I was 21 but then I took a PH not really knowing what the difference was very much and then lost all of it . But thru eating hard I've always been able to stay 170+ at the least to 180+ naturally . No supps

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Seriously dude you don't need hormones you need to learn to train and to eat. Focus your workouts around the big compound lifts, start with strong lifts or starting strength, download my fitness pal and count your calories.