toremifene citrate as a serm and best place to get serm

chino_dawg

Awards
So I have a couple of questions:

1. So I have read that toremifene citrate is a good serm but what should I take for the dosage for a pct?

2.Also does anyone know of a reputable place to get some serm? Yes I have done my research, but it seems best to get it directly from people what have experience and are currently getting it from a legitimate resource already.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So I have a couple of questions: 1. So I have read that toremifene citrate is a good serm but what should I take for the dosage for a pct? 2.Also does anyone know of a reputable place to get some serm? Yes I have done my research, but it seems best to get it directly from people what have experience and are currently getting it from a legitimate resource already.
1. Torem is my favorite SERM. Yet I have seen many different dosing schemes here on AM, ranging from 120/120/60/30 to 60/60/30/30. For all of my harsher cycles I have ran 90/60/60/30 and I loaded the three first days at 120mg. This has always worked out well for me and left me feeling good. While at least keeping my gains if not still increasing in strength.

2. No sourcing from what I remember on this board, but all you need to do is go to the peptide/research company forum here on the board and you'll find some companies that could help your rat out. ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
1. Torem is my favorite SERM. Yet I have seen many different dosing schemes here on AM, ranging from 120/120/60/30 to 60/60/30/30. For all of my harsher cycles I have ran 90/60/60/30 and I loaded the three first days at 120mg. This has always worked out well for me and left me feeling good. While at least keeping my gains if not still increasing in strength.

2. No sourcing from what I remember on this board, but all you need to do is go to the peptide/research company forum here on the board and you'll find some companies that could help your rat out. ;)
Lmao. I second this post. "You're rat". Haha.

chino_dawg

Awards
Cool, thanks for the advice. Ive been using just the mild dhea stuff like lg science androstenolone which only needs otc but i want to start a cycle of stano and furaza 50 and found mixed advice on otc or serm.

For a cycle of stano/furuza 50 which do you believe otc will still work or a serm?

Yeah i know my rat.. Lol. Didnt know what i can say on this forum!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the advice. Ive been using just the mild dhea stuff like lg science androstenolone which only needs otc but i want to start a cycle of stano and furaza 50 and found mixed advice on otc or serm. For a cycle of stano/furuza 50 which do you believe otc will still work or a serm? Yeah i know my rat.. Lol. Didnt know what i can say on this forum!
Well it depends on your dosing and length of cycle. Are you looking to cut and harden up? Post an outline of what you plan on doing.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Get some good **** OP and have a good ride.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Stano furaza cycle won't do sht.
If he's trying to gain size, then I agree with you. But if the OP is trying to shred body fat and harden up(especially if he's new to AAS use) then a 6-8 week cycle of Furaza at 350mg/day and stano at 600 or 800mg/day would def do the trick IMO.

But granted it's way more expensive than a lot of other compounds that will give similar/more results. I was just commenting on the compounds he inquired about.

Mystere3

Awards
Meh that's an utter waste of a first cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano furaza cycle won't do sht.
I agree. If you want something milder add In tr3st, go with tr3st furaza for funnsies. You have to dose both of those really generously to see any effect, which is costly.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If he's trying to gain size, then I agree with you. But if the OP is trying to shred body fat and harden up(especially if he's new to AAS use) then a 6-8 week cycle of Furaza at 350mg/day and stano at 600 or 800mg/day would def do the trick IMO.

But granted it's way more expensive than a lot of other compounds that will give similar/more results. I was just commenting on the compounds he inquired about.
That would be a little expensive for my taste haha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Compounds don't cut or bulk, diet does.
Exactly. I usually pick my compounds based on how I want to feel on the next cycle.

chino_dawg

Awards
Im using the stack for cutting. Like i said i've only used the mild prohormones by finaflex, lg science and forerunner which are all just some form of dhea derivative that you could use otc like erase or nolvadren xt. I have been doing research for some time and taking small steps into the game. I researched that stano and furuza were mild and it has been a 50/50 response on using otc or a serm.

Also, i have seen links for serms but many of the threads are a year or older. i.e. Mpsupplements used to be a good source but found that they were steLing cc info and got busted a year ago, but there website is still up. Obviously there are good places to get serm's and that is why i was looking for good feed back from experienced users on this site who can reference some either by IM or something.

In tegards to stano/furuza, yes im cutting and it is a step up from what i was taking. I did not want to take anything harder till i did all my research and had a serm in hand first before trying halodrol or epi and etc.

I was also thinking of taking hexadrone with the stack but did not know if that was a good option.

I appreciate everyones advice on here also.

chino_dawg

Awards
I forgot to mention i just got off of a 6 week cycle of forerunner mass with lg science androstenolone. Im about completed with my pct of cycle assist and nolvadren xt with reduce which is like doubling the dhea for 4 weeks. I know standard is to wait the cycle + pct before starting another cycle but does that really apply to the mild ph from lg, forerunner and finaflex which are just dhea derivatives?

Also if an epert on this site can truly tell me if an otc or serm is best for stano/furuza that would be great

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I forgot to mention i just got off of a 6 week cycle of forerunner mass with lg science androstenolone. Im about completed with my pct of cycle assist and nolvadren xt with reduce which is like doubling the dhea for 4 weeks. I know standard is to wait the cycle + pct before starting another cycle but does that really apply to the mild ph from lg, forerunner and finaflex which are just dhea derivatives?

Also if an epert on this site can truly tell me if an otc or serm is best for stano/furuza that would be great
If your going to run a good PH (any PH like EPI, SD, anything that's going to really boost your levels) you NEED to get a real SERM.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Compounds don't cut or bulk, diet does.
Agreed. But the compound can help(any compound). As the OP has mentioned that he'd like to go slow into the PH game. I started slow as well.

With that said OP, for a "stepping stone" cycle, I also agree that stacking trest With 400mg of fura would be a great cycle IMO. 350mg of fura felt great IME, but everyone is different.

Although, if you want to go for a more "profitable" cycle, trest/DMZ , trest/tren , or trest/Msten would be my top choices.

And as stated above, it is imperative you have a SERM on hand. I always have torem in my cupboard.

chino_dawg

Awards
Thank you guys.. I e been doing my research and think i have found all i need. I appreciate all of your guys help and I hope this helps someone else out in the future.

Thanks again

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thank you guys.. I e been doing my research and think i have found all i need. I appreciate all of your guys help and I hope this helps someone else out in the future.

Thanks again
Come back and make a log when you do run your cycle OP. We can help you with advice.

chino_dawg

Awards
Yeah im finishing a post cycle right now and wont be starting till middle of July so I could have 2 months off.

This is the plan when I start:
LGI STANO - 600mg
LGI FURUZA - 300 a 350mg

FORERUNNER 5 ALPHA TEST - 3-6 tabs
or
CELTIC LABS OSTA - 20mg
AI CYLCE SUPPORT

POST CYCLE (just ordered)
AI CYCLE SUPPORT
NOLVADEX - 20/20/10/10 (liquid)
REDUCE XT - X/X/3/3/3/3

Any suggestions on the cycle before I start in July is welcomed.

Thanks again

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So your running stano furuza and 5 alpha or osta?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Prob stano, furuza and 5 alpha
stano and 5 alpha convert to the same target hormone I believe. DHT. 5alpha will probably be weaker than stano and you won't really get anything out of the 5 alpha. IMO Osta is a good decision for a stacker as well. More research of what compounds go together more synergistically might help. Trest is a great stacker IMO, but it aromatizes. IME Halo is great with Furaza, I loved halo @75 with Furaza 350. TREN would also be a good stacker with Furaza, but realize that tren is a progestin and can stimulate production of prolactin.

Halo is a safe first cycle and will feel like you're "on". Stano an Furaza are considered stackers. I personally didn't feel much from 500/600mg of stano. Trestolone is a great stacker. Save osta for a different run by itself. Research, research, research. Because I'm sure you want this run to be worth while...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
stano and 5 alpha convert to the same target hormone I believe. DHT. 5alpha will probably be weaker than stano and you won't really get anything out of the 5 alpha. IMO Osta is a good decision for a stacker as well. More research of what compounds go together more synergistically might help. Trest is a great stacker IMO, but it aromatizes. IME Halo is great with Furaza, I loved halo @75 with Furaza 350. TREN would also be a good stacker with Furaza, but realize that tren is a progestin and can stimulate production of prolactin.

Halo is a safe first cycle and will feel like you're "on". Stano an Furaza are considered stackers. I personally didn't feel much from 500/600mg of stano. Trestolone is a great stacker. Save osta for a different run by itself. Research, research, research. Because I'm sure you want this run to be worth while...
I was going to say about the same thing OP. I would exnay the 5 alpha and probably go with Trest.

Mystere3

Awards
Or skip all that and run a useful hormone (halo or dmz)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Or skip all that and run a useful hormone (halo or dmz)
He seems to be set on the Stano & Fur. But if it was me, I'd go with halo or something else.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

chino_dawg

Awards
Awesome opinions.. I already have the stano and furuza so might as well use it. But my next cycle will deff. be based off of your suggestions. I mainly just got this too assist with the cutting for definition. Ill let you all know how it goes and i will be looking forward to stepping up in my next cycle with real ****.

Thanks again

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Awesome opinions.. I already have the stano and furuza so might as well use it. But my next cycle will deff. be based off of your suggestions. I mainly just got this too assist with the cutting for definition. Ill let you all know how it goes and i will be looking forward to stepping up in my next cycle with real ****.

Thanks again
Hey bro I'm all for that. If you already have it, run that ****.

Mystere3

Awards
I would still get another agent to run with those. That's a waste of a cycle.

chino_dawg

Awards
What other agent would you run with stano/furuza? Halo, epi, tr3st?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What other agent would you run with stano/furuza? Halo, epi, tr3st?
I think some people said trest. I've wanted to try trest myself.

Mystere3

Awards
Halo or dmz.

Trest is a support agent. Don't run it solo or as the primary agent.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Mystere3

Awards
Orally, at least, it's not particularly great as a bulker. I ran 100 mg a day of it for a couple weeks before I started my dmz, it was ok, strength went up a lil.