First cycle

noserave

Awards
I'm 21 6ft tall at 190lbs. I decided to start my first cycle of pro hormones. Never tried any anabolics, but have used natty test boosters before. I'm asking for help and support here guys so please do not put me on the back burner for sounding like an idiot. I went to complete nutrition and this is what they set me up with;
MassX prohormone
Sawzavar anabolic supp, mid cycle test booster
Epilogue, pct.

I also have auxturnal nighttime hgh booster, hold pure creatine monohydrate, muscle tech amino build, havoc preworkout, cellucor m5, cellucor r3, complete man multivitamin, tons of protein powder (annex and muscle milk,) a little d-tren HGX (tbooster,) and some tribulus tbooster.

I currently take 3 mass x a day and 2 Sawzavar. Before my workout I drink creatine, amino build, and preworkout. I also take my multi vitamin, r3, and protein. I'm consuming around 3000 calories a day, and I'm almost a week into the ph cycle. I've gained about 7 lbs so far.. I started at 190lbs and I'm almost tipping 200 on the scales. My strength has went up and so has my appetite.

I'm working out everyday and some days 2x a day. It's almost as if I cant get soar anymore. I want to be sure I'm doing everything correctly, and mostly that this pct combined with the tboosters will be a proper pct for this ph.

I have read a lot on forums of people hating on complete nutrition. I want to know of they have screwed me over in any way or if I'm doing anything wrong. I am here to learn and take advice. Thank you in advance :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Can't find massx prohormone online and I'm sure no one else can. So what's in this supplement?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh I see. That's not a prohormone though. It's a natural test booster

noserave

Awards
So they've sold me a natural test booster, and not a pro hormone.. That's a 100$ bottle of natural test booster?!?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
$100?!?!?! Oh my. They took you to the wood shed bro. You probably overpaid for all the other stuff too.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So they've sold me a natural test booster, and not a pro hormone.. That's a 100$ bottle of natural test booster?!?
Who sold this to you? And yes it's a natural test booster NOT a prohormone. Could have gotten the same ingredients for a lot less money to be honest

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Damn....that's why you always google ingredients if you don't know what they are.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... that's why you research before you buy and never shop at complete nutrition in the first place.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Everyone saying you got screwed, I think you got lucky. Its obvious you had no idea what you were doing or getting. That could have been a product like ones xcel carries (4 compounds), and you would have been running an otc pct, losing all your gains while gaining some tits. Do some more research

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Everyone saying you got screwed, I think you got lucky. Its obvious you had no idea what you were doing or getting. That could have been a product like ones xcel carries (4 compounds), and you would have been running an otc pct, losing all your gains while gaining some tits. Do some more research
True. Better to lose a little money now rather than gaining tits and losing your nuts forever.

TRIS300

Awards
LOL I dono guys I heard that Deer antler is pretty hard core... My friend told me they collect it from the biggest badest deer around! ;P