Possible Idea for Next Cycle or Too DANGEROUS?

nakshe

Awards
Stats: 5'11" 163 lbs 7-8% bf 26 years old

Been lifting since I was 13 for football and been bodybuilding since 18. My stats don't sound impressive, but trust me I'm dense and vascular as they come at 163. I'm very ectomorphic. Should be heavier but got pretty lazy for 2 years when I started in the working world. I still lifted but was not serious about my diet and would occasionally miss workouts. But hey, I'm back it.

I am still in the process of PCT for my 2nd cycle which was Testplex 450. It's a pre-made quadstack that's pretty damn powerful. I've done some research since then and realize my next cycle will be a little more ideal. I had great results with this both times I ran it, but I agree with the general consensus that it's better to buy individual PHs so you have more control over dosing. Just FYI here's the make up of Testplex 450 I was taking at 3 pills a day for 30 days:

Epistane 18 mg
M1, 4AD 90 mg
Max LMG 45 mg
Halodrol 45 mg

Weeks 5-8 Nolva 20/20/20/20

Weeks 8-11 Arimastane 100/100/100/100

*Supports taken through all weeks.

So here's the question: I have about 7 days of Testplex 450 left and I want to use it up somehow instead of letting it go to waste. I was thinking is it safe to use this to start off my cycle or use at the end? Here will be my next cycle which I've been planning on starting Sept 1:

Weeks 1-8: EpiAndro 200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
Weeks 1-4: Halodrol 100/100/100/100
Weeks 4-8: M-Sten 20/20/20/20

Weeks 9-12: Nolva 20/20/20/20

Weeks 12-15: Arimastane 100/100/100/100

*supports taken through all weeks

Wishful thinking here or would it be even remotely safe? I'd def load up supports that first week as well as the rest of the cycle. You guys tell me.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Honestly, not really. There's enough info on this site to know why without me typing up 5 paragraphs.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ran 2 cycle and only 163 at 5'11".... Your doing something wrong man

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Mystere3

Awards
That's a very poorly designed cycle.

Run either halo or msten, not both. My rec is to run neither and run 30 mg of dmz for 5.5 weeks.

nakshe

Awards
How much did you weigh before your two previous cycles
First cycle is irrelevant, had no idea what I was doing about 2 years ago (and still apparently don't). Although I worked on this cycle personally with one of the Admins on another forum. Just saying. The dude knows what he's talking about.

I did a cutting cycle for my 2nd cycle. I dropped from 202-175 over 4 months. Came down from about 175-165 and lost 2% bodyfat. Increased my density and vascularity insanely and have retained it since. I haven't notice in change in mass or density since PCT. I guess I should have clarified I did this for a cut.

Did you guys not read the part where I said I kind of slacked off for 2 years and got back into it? Yes, I realize I should be bigger. That's kind of what my goal is in Sept.

stann123

stann123

Awards
That's a very poorly designed cycle.

Run either halo or msten, not both. My rec is to run neither and run 30 mg of dmz for 5.5 weeks.
Would've never guessed youd recommend dmz haha

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've never ran DMZ, but it's gunna be in my next cycle. Thanks to him lol It was going to involve Mechabol, I wanted to give it a shot, I think it's an overlooked PH. But DMZ seems to take the cake.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've never ran DMZ, but it's gunna be in my next cycle. Thanks to him lol It was going to involve Mechabol, I wanted to give it a shot, I think it's an overlooked PH. But DMZ seems to take the cake.
I've heard mixed reviews on Mecha. Some people love It but some people say it's a waste lol