Tren and hairloss

Js92

Awards
Okay does this make sense to anyone? About 6-8 weeks after running a product called 500 from Muscle Torque I started to notice the hair in the right corner of my frontal hairline was thinning/receding. This was after I had post cycled and everything. The product I took was an oral Prohormone containing 15 mg of Trenavar and 25 mg of Max lmg. Upon further research I found that Tren will destroy your hair if you are prone to Male Pattern Baldness,... So I guess I have the MPB gene. I have been noticing that the hair in the corners of my frontal hairline have thinned out over the course of the last 10-12 weeks, however I am not taking any anabolics whatsoever. A few weeks after my cycle I had taken an AI called Formexx Black, and it specifically says on the label that it prevents hairloss by blocking the 5a -Reductase, and other unwanted androgenic effects. I have been searching around, and some people say it takes a while for their hair to grow back after they get off and some say it doesn't at all. What I am trying to figure out is why I was fine while I ran my cycle, and even a good while after and then out of nowhere my hair starts thinning, and to my knowledge continues to thin although I am not running anything. If anyone knows what I can do to stop this, or to undo the damage that has been done, or knows what the hell is actually going on, PLEASE tell me.

Js92

Awards
OH, and to add to this, this is the 3rd prohormone I ran with tren in it. I ran the 500 product twice and another product called Spawn by the same company last May. All 3 products contained 15 mg of tren. Noticed hair thinning/receding about 10-12 weeks ago.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing how trenadione needs to be dosed at 90-120mg or more, don't think it contained enough to do anything

Unless you were taking 6 caps a day giving you 90mg tren, 150mg max lmg

Js92

Awards
Seeing how trenadione needs to be dosed at 90-120mg or more, don't think it contained enough to do anything

Unless you were taking 6 caps a day giving you 90mg tren, 150mg max lmg
Nah bro I was running 3 caps a day. When I look back on all the prohormones I have tried, I have tried a total of 7 prohormones to date.

Js92

Awards
Rogaine and nizoral shampoo may help.
I have both, I haven't been taking the shampoo but I've been using the rogaine twice a day. Thanks bro. I heard about nizoral from this site.

Js92

Awards
When I look at my hair I can see where certain hair strands are fighting to grow out of the follicle, and I can see where some are thinning as if its not head hair.

pimppapa1977

Awards
You can pick up some biotin..its cheap as hell , I use it through out the year

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stack has worked to keep my head full and thick. It prevents/stops hair shedding. It will not make you re-grow new hair though. A good dose of biotin. + a good dose of Divanex (stinging nettle) + daily use of N2Shampoo.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I've run into the same problem with my recent use of the LG Science Cutting Stack. I think it was the epi-andro that did it. It's supposed to raise your DHT, so you know...

Anyhow, I'm trying he shou wu - a chinese herb which is traditionally known as a hair tonic. Not sure if it's working much or not. Something to look into. From the reviews I've read, it takes most people a few months to notice a real difference. I get it from the asian grocery store real cheap, otherwise you can buy it online.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I've run into the same problem with my recent use of the LG Science Cutting Stack. I think it was the epi-andro that did it. It's supposed to raise your DHT, so you know...

Anyhow, I'm trying he shou wu - a chinese herb which is traditionally known as a hair tonic. Not sure if it's working much or not. Something to look into. From the reviews I've read, it takes most people a few months to notice a real difference. I get it from the asian grocery store real cheap, otherwise you can buy it online.
I wonder if that is the stuff that George Costanza was rubbing on his head in that episode of Seinfeld? lol, he ordered it from china.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
could have easily been an extract of some sort. From what I understand, it's been the main hair tonic herb in China for many, many years.

Now I want to watch Seinfeld...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
KgTomCat Anabolics 59